Author Topic: Vampires, Witches and Monsters  (Read 5769 times)

Offline Jason Brower

• jasonbrowerart.com
Vampires, Witches and Monsters
« on: October 14, 2014, 09:41:50 PM »
Hi everyone,

In the absence of Halloween postcards this year I have three pieces that may be of interest. They are all 8 X 10. I wanted to gauge interest before doing prints. Anyone interested please pm for details or post right here. Thanks and Happy Halloween!!

Jason

« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 09:45:58 PM by Jason Brower »

Offline Duznt

• - John K -
Re: Vampires, Witches and Monsters
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 11:13:26 AM »
Nice job, those look cool.

Offline Alexeirex

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2014, 11:27:48 AM »
Darn it - my work wi-fi has blocked those pics! Will check them out at lunchtime!
Alex

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2014, 11:54:42 AM »
Darn it - my work wi-fi has blocked those pics! Will check them out at lunchtime!
Alex

Use your iPhone. I have updated the forum to use the new Tapatalk app. works really well.

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2014, 12:11:09 PM »
Use your iPhone. I have updated the forum to use the new Tapatalk app. works really well.

I was wondering if you had activated something with Tapatalk over the weekend. I've had it on my smartphone for about a year but just started getting notices earlier this week on topics where I have indicated to be notified when there is a new message.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline Alexeirex

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2014, 12:36:20 PM »

I am using my phone! The new firm that I'm working at is so strict that no personal access to the internet is prohibited even though they provide wi-fi. iT gets away with watching the giants game though on their computers - I was listening to the game thru their door yesterday before watching it on the big screen on the lobby's giant monitors!
A

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2014, 09:11:51 PM »
I am using my phone! The new firm that I'm working at is so strict that no personal access to the internet is prohibited even though they provide wi-fi. iT gets away with watching the giants game though on their computers - I was listening to the game thru their door yesterday before watching it on the big screen on the lobby's giant monitors!
A

Just a thought... If you would turn off Wifi on your phone and use the cell network instead, you should be able to see the pictures. When you use the company's wifi network, you are going through their firewall with all its associated rules and blocks. The down side is this uses data against your data plan rather than using the company's access that is free for you.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Online koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2014, 06:15:21 AM »
Hi everyone,

In the absence of Halloween postcards this year I have three pieces that may be of interest. They are all 8 X 10. I wanted to gauge interest before doing prints. Anyone interested please pm for details or post right here. Thanks and Happy Halloween!!

Jason

Awesome work Jason! A perfect Halloween treat!

Offline Jason Brower

• jasonbrowerart.com
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2014, 01:06:15 PM »
Thanks, Neil! Appreciate it.

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2014, 03:00:50 PM »
These are really sharp! I like them a lot

Can you explain what you mean by a print? Would it be an 8 x 10 copy, of sorts?    I know, a dumb question   :^)

Offline Jason Brower

• jasonbrowerart.com
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2014, 03:56:33 PM »
These are really sharp! I like them a lot

Can you explain what you mean by a print? Would it be an 8 x 10 copy, of sorts?    I know, a dumb question   :^)

Hi Jean,

Thanks! Yes, prints, or copies, of the originals as a set of three 8 X 10s or, more likely, 8.5 X 11s. Not sure how many would be made but they would probably be limited and signed, of course.

Jason

Offline Jason Brower

• jasonbrowerart.com
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2014, 07:46:05 AM »
Getting ready to do some prints of these and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a smaller size like the postcards instead of 8.5 X 11? Could be a nice addition to the postcards.

anything