Author Topic: NEED A SCAN PLEASE  (Read 2303 times)

Offline 10againclothing

NEED A SCAN PLEASE
« on: June 07, 2010, 09:19:09 AM »
Does anyone have a scan of the Sneez-It sticker.  It needs to be high resolution (1200 dpi).  If you can get it to me, I will trasde you a free t-shirt for it.
We have a couple new mens shirts we haven't put on the site yet-- Homey Smacks and Molten Crisp.  E-mail me if you can help: matt@10againclothing.com.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
Re: NEED A SCAN PLEASE
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2010, 09:35:26 AM »
Does anyone have a scan of the Sneez-It sticker.  It needs to be high resolution (1200 dpi).  If you can get it to me, I will trasde you a free t-shirt for it.
We have a couple new mens shirts we haven't put on the site yet-- Homey Smacks and Molten Crisp.  E-mail me if you can help: matt@10againclothing.com.
I just emailed you a scan, hope it's what you need!

Offline Gurgle

• recommends zircon-encrusted tweezers
Re: NEED A SCAN PLEASE
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010, 04:30:50 PM »
I was at a convention in NJ recently and saw a kid with a Sneez-It T-shirt. I figured it was one of yours.

anything