Author Topic: Wanted: Wacky Packages Chrome empty box and wrappers  (Read 3620 times)

Offline Swiski

Wanted: Wacky Packages Chrome empty box and wrappers
« on: July 25, 2014, 07:56:14 PM »
This may be a strange request - but I purchased a lot of the retail packs and boxes for Wacky Packages Chrome, and I am looking for 1 Hobby edition empty box and maybe 5-10 empty wrappers.

Let me know how much to ship the box flattened in an envelope with the wrappers.

Thanks!

Offline jleonard1967

Re: Wanted: Wacky Packages Chrome empty box and wrappers
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2014, 02:51:10 AM »
This may be a strange request - but I purchased a lot of the retail packs and boxes for Wacky Packages Chrome, and I am looking for 1 Hobby edition empty box and maybe 5-10 empty wrappers.

Let me know how much to ship the box flattened in an envelope with the wrappers.

Thanks!
Drive to Kenosha and you can have it for free.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 03:56:28 PM »

Thanks!

I have a whole case plus some decent wrappers you can have. How about you pay the shipping and it's all yours.

Offline jleonard1967

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2014, 06:50:09 AM »
Drive to Kenosha and you can have it for free.

I am right though you are like 20 minutes from Kenosha?

Offline All-Brain

• All things 79-80 Reissue
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2014, 06:55:17 PM »

Thanks!

You know this give me an idea......I want to make a project out of the boxes and wrappers since I cant afford to purchase the full boxes. Anyone who has a butt load of empty boxes and wrappers please let me know......If I can afford the shipping I would love them...!!

Oh but only after Swiski gets all he needs.......don't want to hyjak his thread.

anything