Author Topic: Selling My Die Cuts  (Read 3087 times)

Offline ludlowman

Selling My Die Cuts
« on: April 11, 2014, 05:38:58 PM »
Selling what I have left of my OS Die Cut Set 33 in all. If you are interested please PM me. I can provide scans. This is a pretty nice set. I would like to see if I get any reasonable offers for the whole collection first. If that doesn't work out I will sell them individually. No number variations left but some very clean pieces in this set. Thanks guys. I appreciate it.
Ludlowman.

Offline ludlowman

Re: Selling My Die Cuts
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 06:05:29 PM »
Wanted to give this a Bump and post scans. I may consider breaking these up and selling singles. Let me know if anyone has any interest.
Thanks!

Offline ludlowman

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2014, 06:10:28 PM »
Sorry guys tech challenged. Is there a limit to how many scans you can post or size of scans? Please message me and if Interested and I can send you remaining scans.  BTW all of the Die Cut scans show them in their holder. Most of the set is even cleaner than the images due to the holders having some markings. I didnt really want to remove them for fear of dinging a corner or popping a perf. If you want to see one outside of the holder message me and I will rescan for you.

Thanks!

Offline ludlowman

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2014, 01:41:12 PM »
This set has been sold. Thank you for everyone's interest.

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2023, 03:19:58 PM »
In my continued attempt not to create redundant new threads, I am reviving this one which seems to be the only one exclusively about selling generic die cuts.  I am going to sell all the diecuts I have accumulated in recent years, preferably to one buyer but may parse it out.  More details to come, this is only for advance collectors with funds ie $15k or more since high grade Ratz and 2 PSa graded Cracked Animals are in this lot. 
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

anything