Author Topic: Wacky Packages 17th Series Binder wanted  (Read 3091 times)

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
Wacky Packages 17th Series Binder wanted
« on: March 29, 2014, 03:42:24 PM »
I know its a long shot but, I am looking to purchase one of the Series 17 Binders. I did procure one of artists return cards. To make a long story short, I thought I had successfully pre-ordered one of the series 1-4 binders but it didn't happen. Some snafu between Paypal and Topps. I did get the first binder set  from one of the forum members who purchased an extra set. I did, subsequently, get the rest of the binder from Topps, but that leaves me in the predicament of not being able to obtain the 17th binder from Topps. If anyone is considering selling one, let me know. Cash is fine or trade deals are always welcome.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline quas

Re: Wacky Packages 17th Series Binder wanted
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 06:01:21 AM »
I know its a long shot but, I am looking to purchase one of the Series 17 Binders. I did procure one of artists return cards. To make a long story short, I thought I had successfully pre-ordered one of the series 1-4 binders but it didn't happen. Some snafu between Paypal and Topps. I did get the first binder set  from one of the forum members who purchased an extra set. I did, subsequently, get the rest of the binder from Topps, but that leaves me in the predicament of not being able to obtain the 17th binder from Topps. If anyone is considering selling one, let me know. Cash is fine or trade deals are always welcome.

See Campy's offer in the Selling section.
Marc

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 07:25:34 PM »

Sometimes a long shot comes through. Glad to announce I have a 17th series binder on the way via a forum member. Thanks all who replied and had suggestions on leads, etc.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2014, 08:37:31 PM »
Sometimes a long shot comes through. Glad to announce I have a 17th series binder on the way via a forum member. Thanks all who replied and had suggestions on leads, etc.

That's great. There are actually many cool people in this cold harsh cruel world. It bowls me over when I meet them.

Offline Ruffs

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2014, 03:13:50 AM »
Glad to hear it