Author Topic: Anyone need cash for OS5, Wacky Chrome, etc.? I'm still buying OS4's...  (Read 2934 times)

Offline quas

As you prepare for OS5, Wacky Chrome etc., and find yourself in need of cash for these, please be aware that I'm one of the few Wacky folks still seeking and buying OS4 sketches.

Please feel free to email me scans of any OLDS4 Camera, Wheaton, Smokin Joe, Brower, Engstrom, Barrett, and Maz sketches in your collection and let me make you an offer - which you can always of course simply turn down!  I won't be offended!  Camera, Wheaton, and Smokin Joe sketches will command a premium over the other artists, and on any of those I may attempt to make you an offer you can't refuse.  (Email address: marctsimon@hotmail.com)

What do you have to lose by sending me a scan or two (or three, or four), other than the minimal time it takes you to scan and email...

I also have a goodly number of OS4 Smokin' Joe sketches available (and OS4 sketches of other artists) that I'd be willing to trade or include in a cash-and-trade transaction.

Thanks!
Marc
Marc

Offline quas

As you prepare for OS5, Wacky Chrome etc., and find yourself in need of cash for these, please be aware that I'm one of the few Wacky folks still seeking and buying OS4 sketches.

Please feel free to email me scans of any OLDS4 Camera, Wheaton, Smokin Joe, Brower, Engstrom, Barrett, and Maz sketches in your collection and let me make you an offer - which you can always of course simply turn down!  I won't be offended!  Camera, Wheaton, and Smokin Joe sketches will command a premium over the other artists, and on any of those I may attempt to make you an offer you can't refuse.  (Email address: marctsimon@hotmail.com)

What do you have to lose by sending me a scan or two (or three, or four), other than the minimal time it takes you to scan and email...

I also have a goodly number of OS4 Smokin' Joe sketches available (and OS4 sketches of other artists) that I'd be willing to trade or include in a cash-and-trade transaction.

Thanks!
Marc

And if you're coming to the Philly show, please bring your OLDS4 sketches and I'll be happy to make offers on them or show you other OLDS4 sketches (Smokin' Joes, etc.) that I'm willing to part with in a trade.  I won't feel bad if you turn me down - I take rejection pretty well!

I'm planning to be setting up at a table, sharing space with another seller (who also has Wacky stuff).  So you'll be able to find me!

Marc
Marc