Author Topic: Wacky Mugs  (Read 13095 times)

Offline Plan 9

Re: Wacky Mugs
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2013, 06:36:02 PM »
These are great MARK. I've ben collecting brewed coffee for years... but never had anything to keep it in. It just lays around the house in puddles. Your mugs may or may not be collectible... but I could store all my brewed coffee collection in them, making them collectors of a collectible. Wait... do they come pre-filled with coffee? That would make them even more collectible for me, but not assist me with my current coffee collection.
   In either case, I have some mugging to do. I'll PM you my order.

Thanks,
            Smokin' Joe
Thanks Joe! And thanks to the rest of you who bought mugs. The reviews have ranged from very happy to ecstatic! I wish my photos could really capture the quality of these things.

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2013, 06:38:12 PM »
Thanks Joe! And thanks to the rest of you who bought mugs. The reviews have ranged from very happy to ecstatic! I wish my photos could really capture the quality of these things.

One of your coffee mugs needs your Sweet and Slow gal!

Offline BRUTE_88

« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2014, 05:15:58 PM »
I'm hoping the 15 oz. mugs will arrive tomorrow. But I don't plan on repeating the 12 oz. series in a larger size. I would do some new designs for the larger mugs. as soon as I have one to show I'll post it.

Hmmm... Maybe some larger Poster Art images??.. That would be cool!

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2014, 03:29:36 PM »
Any ballpark cost for a custom WP mug of a less popular title like Flunkies?

Andrew

Offline BRUTE_88

« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2014, 03:47:23 PM »
Any ballpark cost for a custom WP mug of a less popular title like Flunkies?

Andrew

Received my Wacky Coffee Mugs today, and they are the coolest item that have been produced (besides stickers) since the 70's!  Mark, these are truly top quality...  The only critique that I can add, is that you could have numbered them somehow to produce limited quantity or at least track how many were produced.  Cool stuff, and by far the greatest non-licensed product available to date.

Offline Plan 9

« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2014, 10:58:29 PM »
Received my Wacky Coffee Mugs today, and they are the coolest item that have been produced (besides stickers) since the 70's!  Mark, these are truly top quality...  The only critique that I can add, is that you could have numbered them somehow to produce limited quantity or at least track how many were produced.  Cool stuff, and by far the greatest non-licensed product available to date.
One thing you can be certain of is that there will never be a lot of these mugs made.

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2014, 08:02:39 AM »
One thing you can be certain of is that there will never be a lot of these mugs made.

any word on the 15oz. mugs and the artwork on them?? LMK thx

Offline Plan 9

« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2014, 03:15:05 AM »
any word on the 15oz. mugs and the artwork on them?? LMK thx
I haven't gotten around to it yet. Been busy designing all kinds of movie themes mugs. Also I'm thinking of using poster art images but I can't find any art scans and I don't have a top notch set of posters to scan.

Online RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2014, 05:44:50 AM »
I haven't gotten around to it yet. Been busy designing all kinds of movie themes mugs. Also I'm thinking of using poster art images but I can't find any art scans and I don't have a top notch set of posters to scan.

Got my mugs yesterday, and they are fantastic!  Thanks so much for the wonderful additions to my Wacky collection!  It's so cool drinking coffee this morning with Wackys looking back at me.

As for posters to scan, I think BlunderBreadGirl has a complete set of unfolded posters - perhaps she could scan them for you.  Toadal would be great on a mug.

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2014, 06:58:05 AM »
As for posters to scan, I think BlunderBreadGirl has a complete set of unfolded posters - perhaps she could scan them for you.  Toadal would be great on a mug.
Pat, I think that would be Hipton (Cheryl). She doesn't frequent the boards hardly ever anymore.

Offline Paul_Maul

« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2014, 06:58:26 AM »
Got my mugs yesterday, and they are fantastic!  Thanks so much for the wonderful additions to my Wacky collection!  It's so cool drinking coffee this morning with Wackys looking back at me.

I think it's Hipton that has the unfolded posters, no?

Offline Paul_Maul

« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2014, 06:58:52 AM »
Wow, Tom, 15 seconds apart, lol.

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2014, 07:45:24 AM »
Wow, Tom, 15 seconds apart, lol.
LOL, great minds think alike...and at the same time.

Online RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2014, 08:26:05 AM »
Pat, I think that would be Hipton (Cheryl). She doesn't frequent the boards hardly ever anymore.

Yep, my goof.  I was thinking Cheryl, but got the ID wrong  :-\

mysteryman

« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2014, 06:08:21 PM »
if you ever put Lifesavings,Watchemacrawlit and Drac's Coffin cakes on a mug let me know-in will buy one of each..:) ;)

Offline Final Step

« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2014, 07:31:40 AM »
The red handle mugs are now in stock. Here is an example.

What is their price? Available in all 7 designs?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2024, 08:20:41 AM by RawGoo »

Offline Plan 9

« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2014, 09:16:14 PM »
What is their price? Available in all 7 designs?
I've updated the price list at the beginning of this thread. The cost for 7 mugs is $85 shipped.

Online RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2014, 03:36:27 AM »
I've updated the price list at the beginning of this thread. The cost for 7 mugs is $85 shipped.

So, the red-rimmed mugs would be $1 apiece more, making 7 red-rimmed mugs $92 shipped, right?

Offline Plan 9

« Reply #53 on: February 17, 2014, 06:50:52 PM »
So, the red-rimmed mugs would be $1 apiece more, making 7 red-rimmed mugs $92 shipped, right?
Correct. Thanks for the reminder Pat!

Offline Hipton

« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2014, 07:32:47 PM »
Are these mugs still available? I would like a Hipton, Petley Tea and a Cap'n Crud with a red handle. Speaking of Cap'n  Crud, has anyone heard from Mr. Mellard lately?

Offline Plan 9

« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2014, 12:30:04 AM »
Are these mugs still available? I would like a Hipton, Petley Tea and a Cap'n Crud with a red handle. Speaking of Cap'n  Crud, has anyone heard from Mr. Mellard lately?
Yes. I'll send you a private message.

Offline sunsweat

« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2014, 09:53:41 AM »
The red handle mugs are now in stock. Here is an example.

I just received some of these red rimmed mugs.  They are awesome!  Nice, high quality prints.

Online RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2014, 11:51:23 AM »
I just received some of these red rimmed mugs.  They are awesome!  Nice, high quality prints.

I got the regular ones.  Agreed, these are very high quality prints on the mugs.  I've gotten a lot of positive comments from my co-workers.

anything