Author Topic: For Sale:  (Read 2965 times)

Offline alanms

For Sale:
« on: October 19, 2013, 11:59:44 AM »
Hello all,
A few years ago, while clearing out my mom's house, I came across my old Wacky Packs collection. I put them all into a card album and kept them until now for sentimental reasons.Well, I think I'm ready to sell them and thought I'd put them up here to see if there was any interest. I have the original series 1-15 minus all but a few of the 10th, and also some die cuts. I am missing a total of 8 cards from the other series', these are:
series 3 - No Tips, Choke King
series11 - Family circuit
series 13- Battle ball
series 14- Rebel Jet,Totarillo cigars,Slayer aspirin,Promesso sauce.
All I have of the 10th series is Big Tumi and Pepto Dismal.
Die cuts consist of Lavirus, Dopey whip,Alcohol seltzer,Demented,Band ache,Tied, Mrs. klean, Cover ghoul,Maddie boy,Breadcrust hash,Hostage,Mutts,Jolly mean giant, Quacker oats,Slum maid, and Cracked jerk.
There are many duplicates throughout the regular series'.
The condition as I understand it is very subjective,and I am no expert. I think the vast majority are at least very good. A few are not, and some die cuts have writing on the back, two are also punched out.
I will leave the evaluation to anyone interested. I have scanned each album page front and back(which ends up being a fairly sizable folder), and I will email it to whoever wants to see them. Please email me directly at mayhem26@aol.com if you are interested. I thought I would offer them here first before just posting on Ebay.
Thank you.
Alan

Offline alanms

Re: For Sale:
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 05:58:40 AM »
After hearing from a few people, I realize that I should have worded the posting more accurately.
At this time, I'm looking to sell the collection as a whole.
I apologize for any confusion.
Thank you.

anything