Author Topic: Another Looking for Original Series puzzle pieces request  (Read 7041 times)

Offline 1980Phils

Another Looking for Original Series puzzle pieces request
« on: May 19, 2010, 06:45:26 PM »
Hello, a lurker for the past few weeks here.  I am certianly no expert on wackies, but I do have a collection of them I put together in the late 90's, early 2000's (maybe 220+ different stickers), and seeing the requests here in this forum I thought I would give it a shot to get some of the puzzle pieces.   For the puzzle pieces, they don't need to be perfect, but I am hoping for nice enough to not be embarassed by them (VG-Ex or better).  Writing on the backs is ok by me. 
Series 1 (landscape orientation): top right, middle right, bottom left
Series 2 (landscape orientation): bottom right
Series 3: all but top left & bottom left
Series 4: I need all
Series 5 (landscape orientation): top right, middle left, center, bottom left, bottom center.
Series 7 (landscape orientation): All but top left
Series 8: Top left
Series 9: All but top center & middle left.
Series 10 (lanscape orientation): All but top right, middle right & bottom center.
Series 12 & 13 (need same for each - go figure): Top left, top right, middle right, bottom center.   Series 14 & 15: need all.
Oh, and as well, I may as well ask, I got a box of Old School, and am missing the top left, middle right, and bottom left of that puzzle.
Thanks for any and all offers.

Offline BustedFinger

• Just a simple collector. No books, no websites, no arguments!
  • I wonder where this text will appear?
Re: Another Looking for Original Series puzzle pieces request
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 05:36:06 PM »
Hello, a lurker for the past few weeks here.  I am certianly no expert on wackies, but I do have a collection of them I put together in the late 90's, early 2000's (maybe 220+ different stickers), and seeing the requests here in this forum I thought I would give it a shot to get some of the puzzle pieces.   For the puzzle pieces, they don't need to be perfect, but I am hoping for nice enough to not be embarassed by them (VG-Ex or better).  Writing on the backs is ok by me. 
Series 1 (landscape orientation): top right, middle right, bottom left
Series 2 (landscape orientation): bottom right
Series 3: all but top left & bottom left
Series 4: I need all
Series 5 (landscape orientation): top right, middle left, center, bottom left, bottom center.
Series 7 (landscape orientation): All but top left
Series 8: Top left
Series 9: All but top center & middle left.
Series 10 (lanscape orientation): All but top right, middle right & bottom center.
Series 12 & 13 (need same for each - go figure): Top left, top right, middle right, bottom center.   Series 14 & 15: need all.
Oh, and as well, I may as well ask, I got a box of Old School, and am missing the top left, middle right, and bottom left of that puzzle.
Thanks for any and all offers.

I have the following for you:

Series 2  -  BR
Series 3  -  MM
Series 4  -  TM, BL
Series 7  -  TR, MM

Send me a PM with you mailing address and they are yours!
Giving "The Hobby" the finger since 1999!

Offline 1980Phils

Re: Another Looking for Original Series puzzle pieces request
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 06:17:40 PM »
I have the following for you:

Series 2  -  BR
Series 3  -  MM
Series 4  -  TM, BL
Series 7  -  TR, MM

Send me a PM with you mailing address and they are yours!
Thank you - just wanted to note here I sent you a PM.

anything