Author Topic: ANS Sealed Box Run For Sale.  (Read 4290 times)

Offline Pupsi-Cola

ANS Sealed Box Run For Sale.
« on: June 21, 2013, 06:31:37 PM »
I'm looking to sell my ans box run and flashback 1 & 2 boxes, Regularly these go for $40 or $45 retail, But I will let each box go for $20 each and I'm figuring between $15-$20 for s/h. If interested in this lot, Please send me a pm.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
Re: ANS Sealed Box Run For Sale.
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 11:10:43 PM »
Hey Shoe. Can you please let us know what box run?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 11:14:54 PM by BumChex »

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2013, 07:54:26 PM »
Hey Shoe. Can you please let us know what box run?

Get in touch with me tomorrow.

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2013, 10:54:58 AM »

Get in touch with me tomorrow.

To anybody interested in the box run, The last day all of it will be offered will be next Mon. July 1st, After that day I will take offers on individual boxes.

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2013, 07:36:05 PM »
To anybody interested in the box run, The last day all of it will be offered will be next Mon. July 1st, After that day I will take offers on individual boxes.
Not that I'm personally interested, but you may allure more folks if you specify exactly what this run contains...

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2013, 07:39:50 PM »
Not that I'm personally interested, but you may allure more folks if you specify exactly what this run contains...

I asked the same question. Shoe left me a voice message that its ANS1-10. I wasn't interested either but I thought that info could help him sell.

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2013, 07:17:34 PM »
I asked the same question. Shoe left me a voice message that its ANS1-10. I wasn't interested either but I thought that info could help him sell.

Since I seem to be confusing everyone on here as to what is available in this run, Here is a breakdown:

There is a sealed box from each ans series, 1st, 2nd, 3rd(This one has Young Offender's photo on it) I may decide to keep that one since it is a memorial to Darryl. Also in here are the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th. There are 2 boxes for ans 2, One has the clear clings in it and the other has the magnets in it. As well there is a sealed flashback 1 & 2 box also, If this whole run don't sell, I may have someone off the forum interested in the flashback ones. Hope this has helped everyone on here.

anything