Author Topic: ANS10 stuff for sale  (Read 7383 times)

Offline ScaryLee

ANS10 stuff for sale
« on: March 15, 2013, 12:16:51 PM »
Here is a list of stuff I am selling. I will be listing on ebay if I don't get bites here.

I have red bordered set to sell for $27 shipped.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 08:39:36 AM by ScaryLee »

Offline ScaryLee

Re: ANS10 stuff for sale
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013, 02:37:29 PM »
I have red bordered set to sell for $27 shipped. (a repeat i know but I dont think i can delete a post).
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 08:40:15 AM by ScaryLee »

Offline View Monster

• Sights For Sore-Eyes
  • ___ a.k.a. wackyfan ___
    • Non-Sport trading cardz
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 06:53:19 AM »
If anyone wants to sell 2-3 base sets of ANS 10, shoot me a PM with a total price including shipping.

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2013, 09:49:33 AM »
I have a BLUE PARALLEL SET FOR SALE $50 shipped Forum Members ONLY!! Pls PM me...paypal gift...THX

I have a ANS10 MAGNET SET FOR SALE $60 Shipped first PM gets it....THX - paypal gift..

Offline DrSushi

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2013, 07:43:41 AM »
I have the following for sale:

Cloths @ $25 each - Newtella (51), LiceOMatic (9/10 As Screamed), Aimless (4/10 Apps)
Black Lud @ $7.50 - Scream of Wheat (18)
Artist Auto @ $60 - 13/15 Lucky Germs(53) - Junghwa Im

Feel free to make an offer, these will be up on eBay later today.

Offline Kook

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2013, 08:19:04 AM »
I have the following for sale:

Cloths @ $25 each - Newtella (51), LiceOMatic (9/10 As Screamed), Aimless (4/10 Apps)
Black Lud @ $7.50 - Scream of Wheat (18)
Artist Auto @ $60 - 13/15 Lucky Germs(53) - Junghwa Im

Feel free to make an offer, these will be up on eBay later today.

If your scream of wheat black lud isn't spoken for, I'll take it.

Offline DrSushi

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2013, 09:20:09 AM »
If your scream of wheat black lud isn't spoken for, I'll take it.

It's yours - I'll PM you.

I should have mentioned those are the shipped prices.

Offline Monsterettes

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2013, 07:38:10 PM »
Is anyone looking to buy red or black ludlows?  I have Reepers Black, and Green Chant Red.  I'm thinking of $35 for Reepers and $85 for Green Chant.  I'm also open to trading for sketches.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2013, 08:16:37 PM »
I have a BLUE PARALLEL SET FOR SALE $50 shipped Forum Members ONLY!! Pls PM me...paypal gift...THX

I have a ANS10 MAGNET SET FOR SALE $60 Shipped first PM gets it....THX - paypal gift..

I bought a blue set for $25 on eBay and also a Mag set for $30 on eBay. Are the prices dropping that fast?

Offline Wgblood

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2013, 09:22:26 PM »
An auction for a blue set with a starting bid of $24.92 just ended with no bids.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/380603657761?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Offline jleonard1967

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2013, 09:37:07 PM »
An auction for a blue set with a starting bid of $24.92 just ended with no bids.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/380603657761?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649
That is why I won't pay 500.00 for a case of collectors cards.  The "dealers" saw a way to jack up the price of the cards, and I hope they get stuck with them.  Potomac was the only one who sold them @ 399.00.  That was until they saw every one else was charging 500.00 for a case.  Even with all the items in a case it was hard to break even on a case, now it is almost impossible.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2013, 09:43:53 PM »

The blues are a dime a dozen. You will find one for about $10 in a couple days to a week. Even some of the collector boxes goodies have reduced dramatically. The problem is the sellers battling between each other for sales. We might have to have a round table discussion about this. We are all leaving a lot of money on the table. We look at other auctions and drop by a buck to win the sale. If we all stuck to our guns prices wouldn't fall below actual value. After a couple weeks prices fall bellow what the actual value should be because of the odds. We run the resale value and its dumb to keep undercutting each other to get the sale. If we all had the same prices we could let service decide the buyer. It's not realistic. I feel its like 4 guys selling gas at the same intersection, some people will drop their price by a penny to win biz but do you? People look at the price and think they can save $.30 cents on a fill. Really?

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2013, 09:54:53 PM »
Potomac was the only one who sold them @ 399.00. 

Is Potomac a website?

been wondering that for a while!

Offline jleonard1967

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2013, 09:56:12 PM »
The blues are a dime a dozen. You will find one for about $10 in a couple days to a week. Even some of the collector boxes goodies have reduced dramatically. The problem is the sellers battling between each other for sales. We might have to have a round table discussion about this. We are all leaving a lot of money on the table. We look at other auctions and drop by a buck to win the sale. If we all stuck to our guns prices wouldn't fall below actual value. After a couple weeks prices fall bellow what the actual value should be because of the odds. We run the resale value and its dumb to keep undercutting each other to get the sale. If we all had the same prices we could let service decide the buyer. It's not realistic. I feel its like 4 guys selling gas at the same intersection, some people will drop their price by a penny to win biz but do you? People look at the price and think they can save $.30 cents on a fill. Really?

If you could get this to work.  You would make millions just selling it to car dealers.  Trade Wackys with car dealerships (or any other business) and you have the retail mentality.  If you understand it use it to your advantage to make the most for yourself,  because there will always be that one guy who will undercut his mother to make a sale.  So therefore when that happens, everyone flocks to make the most business for themselves.  Like on this Run of ANS10 I see a lot of new "sellers" selling the collectors swag.  I can tell you that they weren't there the last round.  (they started showing up in numbers on Old School 4) All these people do is crack cases and sell everything.  They don't care about the product.  They only care about the $.  I'm sure most of you could figure who I am talking about, but rest assured when they squeezed every $ out of a series they will dump the rest and go on to another series.

Offline jleonard1967

« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2013, 09:57:22 PM »
Is Potomac a website?

been wondering that for a while!
Potomac is a card company, that sells wholesale cases and boxes

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2013, 10:19:19 PM »
If you could get this to work.  You would make millions just selling it to car dealers.  Trade Wackys with car dealerships (or any other business) and you have the retail mentality.  If you understand it use it to your advantage to make the most for yourself,  because there will always be that one guy who will undercut his mother to make a sale.  So therefore when that happens, everyone flocks to make the most business for themselves.  Like on this Run of ANS10 I see a lot of new "sellers" selling the collectors swag.  I can tell you that they weren't there the last round.  (they started showing up in numbers on Old School 4) All these people do is crack cases and sell everything.  They don't care about the product.  They only care about the $.  I'm sure most of you could figure who I am talking about, but rest assured when they squeezed every $ out of a series they will dump the rest and go on to another series.

You nailed it. A lot of these guys are not collectors. They are buying stuff to make a profit. Nothing wrong with that but when you see sellers selling the whole contents of a box trying to make a profit it makes you want to puke. 'Hey guys I just bought a box and will sell everything so how about $300 for everything including the crappy Walton sketch" " I feel I should be able to buy one box and make 3X the value of its contents because not everyone is smart enough to do this" " SUCKERS!"
It drives me crazy. Really?

Offline jleonard1967

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2013, 10:22:24 PM »
You nailed it. A lot of these guys are not collectors. They are buying stuff to make a profit. Nothing wrong with that but when you see sellers selling the whole contents of a box trying to make a profit it makes you want to puke. 'Hey guys I just bought a box and will sell everything so how about $300 for everything including the crappy Walton sketch" " I feel I should be able to buy one box and make 3X the value of its contents because not everyone is smart enough to do this" " SUCKERS!"
It drives me crazy. Really?
Now you understand why I love to trade with "Wacky Collectors" and it is also why when some of you needed help with certain cards I just gave them to you.  It is also why I always give a little extra money to cover shipping when I buy something from a fellow collector. 

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2013, 04:26:34 AM »
I bought a blue set for $25 on eBay and also a Mag set for $30 on eBay. Are the prices dropping that fast?

You just got lucky the blue is worth $40-50 a set and the magnets $50-60 they are difficult to assemble
I didn't see any of your cheap auctions go off - there will always be outliers

My sets are still for sale I even sell GAS :))))

Offline DrSushi

« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2013, 05:07:11 AM »
Now you understand why I love to trade with "Wacky Collectors" and it is also why when some of you needed help with certain cards I just gave them to you.  It is also why I always give a little extra money to cover shipping when I buy something from a fellow collector. 
I'll vouch for you there. You gave me a very fair price on some cloths and black ludlows, and then threw in an extra $10 for shipping!

Offline View Monster

• Sights For Sore-Eyes
  • ___ a.k.a. wackyfan ___
    • Non-Sport trading cardz
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2013, 11:09:27 AM »
If anyone wants to sell 2-3 base sets of ANS 10, shoot me a PM with a total price including shipping.

UPDATE - Thanks Tylerg30 for the help... :great:

Offline Tylerg30

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2013, 01:30:30 PM »
Glad I could help!

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2013, 10:53:11 PM »
You just got lucky the blue is worth $40-50 a set and the magnets $50-60 they are difficult to assemble
I didn't see any of your cheap auctions go off - there will always be outliers

My sets are still for sale I even sell GAS :))))

What cheap auctions?

anything