Author Topic: 3 sketches on ebay - starting at .99 w/ NR  (Read 7343 times)

Offline crackedjerk

3 sketches on ebay - starting at .99 w/ NR
« on: April 25, 2010, 06:31:18 PM »
I'm not sure if this is the place to post about our ebay auctions, but I hope it is.  I have just listed three sketches on ebay, all starting at .99 with no reserve.  Most sketch auctions seem to be "buy it nows" (or at least start higher than .99), so it'll be interesting to see how these do.

http://shop.ebay.com/madtownwisc/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Thanks for looking!

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
Re: 3 sketches on ebay - starting at .99 w/ NR
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 07:12:13 AM »
I'm not sure if this is the place to post about our ebay auctions, but I hope it is.  I have just listed three sketches on ebay, all starting at .99 with no reserve.  Most sketch auctions seem to be "buy it nows" (or at least start higher than .99), so it'll be interesting to see how these do.

http://shop.ebay.com/madtownwisc/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Thanks for looking!

That's risky business! Hopefully there are still collectors looking for some of them so you get a decent price.
Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 09:39:22 AM »
That's risky business! Hopefully there are still collectors looking for some of them so you get a decent price.

Yeah, it is a bit risky.  I do think it makes the auction more fun to watch and I'm hoping there are still people out there trying to fill in holes in their sketch collection.  I guess time will tell!

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2010, 01:13:23 PM »
Yeah, it is a bit risky.  I do think it makes the auction more fun to watch and I'm hoping there are still people out there trying to fill in holes in their sketch collection.  I guess time will tell!

It's fun to watch these auctions for the first day or so as bids come in and then they will stop completely. Then you wait for the last 10 seconds of the action for all the snipes. The think that gets me is when the snipe bids don't come in. :'(