General Discusions about Artists & Illustrators > Artists & Illustrators

Mark Parisi

<< < (2/87) > >>

dth1971:
I noticed in an April 2010 Off the Mark strip Mark's daughter did a strip as a guest artist in honor of "Take Your Daughter to Work Day'.

Crakola Crayons:

--- Quote from: dth1971 on May 04, 2010, 06:03:40 AM ---I noticed in an April 2010 Off the Mark strip Mark's daughter did a strip as a guest artist in honor of "Take Your Daughter to Work Day'.

--- End quote ---

I saw that too.  I love being able to see Mark's new cartoons every day via Facebook.  It is a great noon-time chuckle for me.

Jean Nutty:

--- Quote from: Gurgle on April 12, 2010, 07:46:02 PM ---Thanks for the love, guys! It looks like I'm going to have a few gags in the next ANS, too.

--- End quote ---
Great news!
One of my bosses, Cate, who is a gene-jockey (a plant breeding scientist) just returned from a vacation to Austrailia, and I spoke to her this afternoon.
She told me there was a 18 month old child who cried the entire plane flight to Australia - so loud even earplugs didn't help much!
Choose you eternity is a GREAT line, and this is a wonderful cartoon. I often wonder about eternity . . .
Satan looks a bit stoned - almost wackyish - as he should be.   :D

BumChex:

--- Quote from: Jean Nutty on May 04, 2010, 05:06:49 PM ---Great news!
One of my bosses, Cate, who is a gene-jockey (a plant breeding scientist) just returned from a vacation to Austrailia, and I spoke to her this afternoon.
She told me there was a 18 month old child who cried the entire plane flight to Australia - so loud even earplugs didn't help much!
Choose you eternity is a GREAT line, and this is a wonderful cartoon. I often wonder about eternity . . .
Satan looks a bit stoned - almost wackyish - as he should be.   :D
(Image removed from quote.)

--- End quote ---

HEY! did you get his permission to use? :]

Jean Nutty:

--- Quote from: BumChex on May 05, 2010, 01:12:50 PM ---HEY! did you get his permission to use? :]

--- End quote ---
You weren't copied on his PM? Mark is paying forum members $20 a post.
He says it's cheaper than freeway billboards, airport hand-outs, and worldwide spam.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version