Author Topic: REMAINING 10 AGAIN T-SHIRT INVENTORY FOR SALE  (Read 2736 times)

Offline 10againclothing

REMAINING 10 AGAIN T-SHIRT INVENTORY FOR SALE
« on: July 23, 2012, 02:03:39 PM »
As many of you know by now, we will no longer be selling Wacky Pack t-shirts. As such, we are looking to sell off our remaining shirts. Ideally, we'd like to sell the entire lot to one person but are open to other scenarios. We currently have about 60 girls tees, 200 women's and 650 boys (all numbers are approximate). We are officially out of men's tees. Anyone that is SERIOUSLY interested, please e-mail me at matt@10againclothing.com and I can send you an exact inventory report. Thanks to everyone who has bought our shirts and supported us over the past four years. It's been a real kick to be a part of the Wacky Pack history. Regards, Matt.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
Re: REMAINING 10 AGAIN T-SHIRT INVENTORY FOR SALE
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 03:59:46 PM »
As many of you know by now, we will no longer be selling Wacky Pack t-shirts. As such, we are looking to sell off our remaining shirts. Ideally, we'd like to sell the entire lot to one person but are open to other scenarios. We currently have about 60 girls tees, 200 women's and 650 boys (all numbers are approximate). We are officially out of men's tees. Anyone that is SERIOUSLY interested, please e-mail me at matt@10againclothing.com and I can send you an exact inventory report. Thanks to everyone who has bought our shirts and supported us over the past four years. It's been a real kick to be a part of the Wacky Pack history. Regards, Matt.

Really sorry to hear this, I love the Wacky shirts I've bought from your company, and I get a lot of compliments on them.  Just a week ago I gave your web info to somone who thought my Molten Crisp shirt was fantastic.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 05:01:31 PM »
I wonder who will take over? Do you think Topps will do another release?
I haven't worn any of the shirts and I have a ton. They are all stored away in a plastic tub. Shirt resale value has never been high so I may have to tear off the tags and start wearing them.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 05:03:18 PM by BumChex »

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 06:35:34 PM »
While I'm (unfortunately) not in the market for that many tees, I will share an idea that perhaps someone else may want to follow.  A woman I'm dating has made a number of quilts in her life and she's going to make me a Wacky quilt out of (mostly) tees.  In fact, I bought a number of shirts a month or so ago from 10again for that purpose.  The fact that they are child's sizes didn't bother me.  While doing a little research online, my girlfriend found a few places that make quilts out of tees.  The quilts tend to be very expensive, but really cool.  I was telling this story to a friend and she told me she knows of a woman around here that makes t-shirt quilts (and probably for less than I saw quoted online).  Though I'm not very crafty myself, I wonder if a skilled person could make pillow covers or other fun things out of tees.  It will go against my nature to destroy perfectly good shirts, but for them to live on as something new and cool will be well worth it.