Author Topic: For Sale or Trade: Post Card Limited Edition and other  (Read 6191 times)

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
For Sale or Trade: Post Card Limited Edition and other
« on: April 05, 2010, 08:39:02 PM »
Hey gang,

I am looking for the following sketches:

Series         Description
1 Sketch:    Weaky Packages
4 Sketch:    7 Pup
4 Sketch:    Hoppy Meal
4 Sketch:    Combos
5 Sketch:    Stenchberries
Old School:  Any of the non-base 18 sketches and not Chef Girl

I have the following available and will entertain cash offers and offers of sketches mentioned above:

Complete collection of all 5 series of Limited Edition Post Cards(keeping this collection together as a unit for now):
Series 1 Limited Edition Post Card Set: #4 of 100 with Topps Envelope - grey lettering
Series 2 Limited Edition Post Card Set: #196 of 250 with Topps Envelope - yellow lettering
Series 3 Limited Edition Post Card Set: #175 of 200 with Topps Envelope - green lettering
Series 4 Limited Edition Post Card Set: with Topps Envelope - blue Lettering, COA #182 of 200
Series 5 Limited Edition Post Card Set: with Topps Envelope - orange lettering COA #102 of 250
Halloween Post Card - "Tricked Out"
Halloween Post Card - "Tricky Treat" - VERY RARE

Other available sets(each set available individually):
Series 1 Post Card Set: with Topps Envelope - red lettering

Series 2 Limited Edition Post Card Set: #89 of 250 with Topps Envelope - yellow lettering

Series 3 Limited Edition Post Card Set: #41 of 200 with Topps Envelope - green lettering
Series 3 Limited Edition Post Card Set: #48 of 200 with Topps Envelope - green lettering
Series 3 Limited Edition Post Card Set: #61 of 200 with Topps Envelope - green lettering
Series 3 Limited Edition Post Card Set: #155 of 200 with Topps Envelope - green lettering

Series 4 Limited Edition Post Card Set: with Topps Envelope - blue Lettering, COA #101 of 200
Series 4 Limited Edition Post Card Set: with Topps Envelope - blue Lettering, COA #58 of 200

Halloween Post Card - "Tricked Out"

Halloween Post Card - "Tricky Treat" - VERY RARE
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 09:45:18 PM by bandaches »
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

anything