Author Topic: 1970s sets to be offered, including rare tan/white backs distributed in midwest  (Read 4300 times)

Offline fredcatsmommy

Who remembers buying the mint wackys, including the rare tan (1st series) and white (3rd series) backs from Cassy in the midwest (Jeff City, MO to be exact, originally from St. Louis) about 12-13 years ago from ebay?  On ebay my user name is thtibaw.  Well, those were my duplicates that I sold then, and I have finally decided to sell my collection.  I have the original series from the 70s, including the tan or white, or tan and white varieties for each series, as the case may be, as well as the rare cards (Spic and Span, Band Ache, etc).  I am going to sell my collection by series; no splitting to sell individual stickers.  I need to take pictures before I can start selling them later this week.  I wanted to give everyone the heads up.  I look forward to hearing from some folks that I learned quite a bit from 12-13 years ago! 

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
Looking forward to seeing the auctions!

Offline jleonard1967

Let us know when they are up

Offline fredcatsmommy

Had to work over the weekend so I couldn't scan and list wackys.  Sorry about that.  Will do better this week and upcoming weekend!! 

Offline fredcatsmommy

I have finally been able to slowly begund adding my wackys to ebay to sell.  I'm going to try to put up a series or two a night, but I'm not rushing it.  I do have a couple duplicate stickers left (but not from series 1 or 3, unfortunately), so I will sell any duplicates off individually, while complete series will be offered as a whole.  Enjoy and email with any questions!

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
I have finally been able to slowly begund adding my wackys to ebay to sell.  I'm going to try to put up a series or two a night, but I'm not rushing it.  I do have a couple duplicate stickers left (but not from series 1 or 3, unfortunately), so I will sell any duplicates off individually, while complete series will be offered as a whole.  Enjoy and email with any questions!

What is your eBay user name? Send us a link.

Offline fredcatsmommy