Author Topic: ROB's Items for sale  (Read 22996 times)

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
Re: ROB's Items for sale
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2012, 01:21:39 PM »

Online Kook

« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2012, 01:31:52 PM »
I think I got a pretty good deal. Hopefully there isn't much waste with gum residue:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/TOPPS-MAD-AD-FOLDEES-DISPLAY-BOX-OF-36-UNOPENED-PACKS-/310401186079?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item48455a391f
That is a great deal even with hux777's high shipping. I paid about $100 for my nm set a couple of years ago. As someone else mentioned, it's a set to have 2 copies of - 1 nm keeper, and 1 set to fold as it was meant to be folded. The cards with any gum residue would be perfect for the "foldee" set. That's a really nice display box too.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2012, 01:36:41 PM »
That is a great deal even with hux777's high shipping. I paid about $100 for my nm set a couple of years ago. As someone else mentioned, it's a set to have 2 copies of - 1 nm keeper, and 1 set to fold as it was meant to be folded. The cards with any gum residue would be perfect for the "foldee" set. That's a really nice display box too.

It is shipping from the UK so it probably runs quite a bit. I'll probably have to wait 3 weeks to get it.

Online Kook

« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2012, 01:54:27 PM »
It is shipping from the UK so it probably runs quite a bit. I'll probably have to wait 3 weeks to get it.

This seller is pretty quick. I have purchased some UK items from them, and they've actually arrived in less than a week. They use some type of private shipper affiliated with FedEx. It's not cheap, but they usually have some nice & very htf items.

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2012, 05:23:52 PM »

Are you going to kill the packs?
Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2012, 06:58:41 PM »
Are you going to kill the packs?

That was my intention. Am I crazy to do that?

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2012, 09:09:00 PM »

I don't think so. There doesn't appear to be anywhere near the demand for unopened packs for this series as there are for Wacky Packages. Just be warned that if opening packs this old, you will probably have gum staining on one or two cards per pack.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Online Kook

« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2012, 05:39:57 AM »

I don't think so either. You could easily keep the wrappers in folded form & put them back in the box. For display purposes it will look just like a full box. I don't think these are super rare, or that highly in demand. I would vote to enjoy them over socking them away. Worst case scenario, you'd get your money back by just selling a complete set pulled from the box & still have the box & wrappers for display along with all the dupes. Throwing it in the closet for 10 years won't be anything to retire on or put your kids thru college on, so ENJOY! Maybe save the nicest unopened pack for your collection.

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2012, 05:51:35 AM »

Your asking the wrong guy because I'm a pack killer!  Like the other said though I've checked ebay a few times over the past month and there always seems to be an unopened box, so they don't seem super rare.   

Online Kook

« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2012, 07:20:36 AM »
Your asking the wrong guy because I'm a pack killer!  Like the other said though I've checked ebay a few times over the past month and there always seems to be an unopened box, so they don't seem super rare.    

Have you typically found high grade items in the killed packs? Seems like unopened material is worth a lot more than the sum of its parts unless you are able to get some great scores. In finding really nice stuff, I have not been so lucky with the handful of packs I've opened, so I tend to leave them as is.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 07:22:51 AM by Kook »

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2012, 09:31:29 AM »
This seller is pretty quick. I have purchased some UK items from them, and they've actually arrived in less than a week. They use some type of private shipper affiliated with FedEx. It's not cheap, but they usually have some nice & very htf items.
You ain't a kidding. The box came in this morning. That is amazing from the UK. I haven't opened a pack yet but will get let everyone know what I end up with later today.

Online Kook

« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2012, 10:06:41 AM »
You ain't a kidding. The box came in this morning. That is amazing from the UK. I haven't opened a pack yet but will get let everyone know what I end up with later today.
Amazing isn't it? They sure are expensive with their shipping, but they are faaaaaast! As they say in the computer biz - good, fast & cheap, PICK TWO!

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2012, 11:18:24 AM »
He actually gave me an $8 credit on shipping!

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2012, 11:35:16 AM »
I've only opened about 6 packs and you are right about the gum. It's been stuck to the back card on each pack. Anyone looking for wrappers or the box?

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2012, 12:14:35 PM »
These are tougher than I thought to put a set together. I still need 9 cards. Dang!

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2012, 12:33:32 PM »
These are tougher than I thought to put a set together. I still need 9 cards. Dang!

Post the ones you still need here. It sounds like a couple of us may have some extras still floating around. I think I remember having 6 or so left.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2012, 02:54:53 PM »
Post the ones you still need here. It sounds like a couple of us may have some extras still floating around. I think I remember having 6 or so left.

I just bought an auction to fill my needs. I will have quite a few doubles though. I'll let you know once the dust settles.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2012, 03:22:38 PM »
I've only opened about 6 packs and you are right about the gum. It's been stuck to the back card on each pack. Anyone looking for wrappers or the box?

I could use a wrapper.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2012, 04:06:39 PM »
I could use a wrapper.

I don't know what to charge for them. A buck a piece + $2 shipping? It actually might be more work than its worth unless someone wants more than one. Just PM if interested.

Online Kook

« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2012, 06:11:26 AM »

I'd be interested in the box & a bunch of wrappers (folded like a pack) to display. Is the box in nice shape?

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2012, 09:38:37 AM »
Sorry Rob, didn't mean to hijack your thread :-*

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2012, 09:38:16 AM »
Speaking of Mad-Ad Foldees. I just listed all my doubles in a big lot on ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230830858437

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #57 on: August 07, 2012, 09:57:12 AM »

I am trying to unload some extra ANS9 inventory!  These are "non-fee" prices please, and shipping will be added at cost with delivery confirmation.............

1-55 Base set = $5.00
1-55 Pink set = $15.00
1-55 Silver set = $195.00

1-10 Lame Games = $4.50
1-10 Awful Apps = $4.50
1-10 Magnet set = $15.00
1-9 Motion Tags = $13.50

B1 Bonus card = $3.50

(9) Bonus Cereal box set w/tray (empty) = $7.00
(1) Cereal cello packs = $2.50 each (for pack collectors - inc. 12 base, 2 lame games, 2 pinks, & 2 awful app cards)
ANS9 binder = $10.00 (keep in mind will increase shipping)

Thanks!  Rob

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2012, 10:14:16 AM »

Hi all, I have one of my more unique pieces in my collection going up for sale.  Some of you remember from Greg's forum back in 2010, Jay Lynch did sketch characters in the blank portion of the first page (I think) for collectors in the Abrams 1st edition Wacky book.  He provided a template of characters to choose from, and there were 25 total.  Well, I took it a step further, and had him do one of EACH character, but instead of keeping them in the books like others did, I had the pages removed from the 25 books, so I have a collection of all 25 sketches in sheet form, so they can easily be displayed in a binder book. 

Here is the template, and scans of the sketches to follow............

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #59 on: October 26, 2012, 10:22:10 AM »
And here are the scans..........

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2012, 10:29:08 AM »

I will also mention that the vertical lines that show up on the scans are not on the actual pages, they are from the scanner.

So if anyone is interested in these, please PM me.  I want to keep these as one lot so I won't be breaking them up individually.  I haven't really decided on the price yet, but I had to buy the 25 books @ $17.50 each plus if my recollection is right Jay was doing the sketches for between $15 - $20.00 each, so I believe I have close to $900.00 invested in them. 

If no one is interested here I will throw them on Feebay to see what happens, but I'll leave them here first for a couple days.     

Offline deadpresidentsvisa

« Reply #61 on: October 26, 2012, 11:03:47 AM »
I will also mention that the vertical lines that show up on the scans are not on the actual pages, they are from the scanner.

So if anyone is interested in these, please PM me.  I want to keep these as one lot so I won't be breaking them up individually.  I haven't really decided on the price yet, but I had to buy the 25 books @ $17.50 each plus if my recollection is right Jay was doing the sketches for between $15 - $20.00 each, so I believe I have close to $900.00 invested in them. 

If no one is interested here I will throw them on Feebay to see what happens, but I'll leave them here first for a couple days.     
FEEBAY THATS AH GOOD 1
"DID YOU TRY MONKEYING WITH IT" FROM *THE HOT ROCK*....ROBERT REDFORD...ZERO MOSTEL

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #62 on: November 02, 2012, 08:24:06 AM »

I have six sets of these Halloween style beer parody label stickers, 8 labels total per set.  These are from two separate companies who made the sets of 4 labels.  The 2nd set of 4 labels are supposed to glow, but I haven't tested how well they work yet. 

I'll sell them for $5.00/set of 8, plus $1.65 postage, so $6.65 total, and I have 6 sets total to sell!  If anyone wants a set please send me a "personal" paypal to rkpprinting@sbcglobal.net , and please include your mailing address!         

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #63 on: November 02, 2012, 09:53:31 AM »

I have a complete 2012 Halloween 9-card Bio-set available for $37.50 shipped.  Please PM me if you want it! (1st come 1st served)

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #64 on: November 02, 2012, 02:35:56 PM »
I have a complete 2012 Halloween 9-card Bio-set available for $37.50 shipped.  Please PM me if you want it! (1st come 1st served)

The Bio-set is spoken for.

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #65 on: September 28, 2013, 08:34:07 AM »

Hi all,

I've decided to try to sell my ANS11 boxes.  I have 20 Collector boxes available that I've already received, plus I have 10 Retail boxes expected on Monday.  Here is the pricing...........

COLLECTOR
(12) or more boxes @ $53.50 (+ postage)
(6) or more boxes @ $55.50 (+ postage)
Single boxes @ $57.50 each (+ postage)

RETAIL
$25.00 / box (+ postage)

The postage will be at cost, and shouldn't be too bad since the boxes are fairly small.  If anyone is interested please PM me what you want with your address and I'll get you a postage estimate.  Also note that my preference is to avoid several single box orders if possible, so larger orders will go before single box orders.

Thanks! Rob   

anything