Author Topic: ANS MISB collection for sale in NJ every box type from ANS1-6 & flashback 1  (Read 2599 times)

Offline daveace21

Hello. I used to be on the old site a few years back. Just signed up for this site as I need to sell off my entire collection of wacky packages. Basically, the collection consists of every box style still MISB from ans1 through ans6. also includes flashback 1 as well as a lot of extras such as around 50 "clamshell" packs, around 50 square packs, four sealed osaka CD's, the rare black 4 pack, and many more extra stuff. I am planning on selling them on ebay but I wanted to see first if there is a die hard collector that is willing to give a fair price for the entire lot. I live around the jersey shore in ocean county. My ebay seller name is the same as my name here, DAVEACE21
The collection includes all of the gravity feeds, even the ANS2 which is pretty hard to find. I have the original boxes of the gravity feeds as I did have them displayed on a shelf so they are the only ones not officially MISB, but they were just on my shelf. When i say every box style, I also mean I have all of the "two pack" boxes that have the bonus cards, really is a complete MISB of everything. also, for the ANS3 I have every box type MISB from both with gum and without gum. So this really is a very complete collection. I bought most of my collection from "lockwood" when each series would first come out. I would say 80% came from him as he was also in NJ. Well, please send me a message if you think this is something you would be interested in. Thank you in advance,
Dave