Author Topic: Question about the wacky packages books  (Read 3327 times)

Offline Greed Giant

• Facebook Artist Page
Question about the wacky packages books
« on: August 25, 2011, 09:08:13 AM »
what series is not in the books? besides the all new series.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
Re: Question about the wacky packages books
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 09:11:04 AM »
15 and 16.

Offline Greed Giant

• Facebook Artist Page
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 02:17:04 PM »
ty very helpful

Offline deadpresidentsvisa

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2011, 07:23:50 PM »
HE'S VERY RESOURCEFUL..........PLEASURE WAS ALL HIS
"DID YOU TRY MONKEYING WITH IT" FROM *THE HOT ROCK*....ROBERT REDFORD...ZERO MOSTEL

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2011, 07:59:31 PM »
HE'S VERY RESOURCEFUL..........PLEASURE WAS ALL HIS

YUP!

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2011, 10:32:12 AM »
Anyone hear anything about a new Wacky book?  There was some news about Topps signing a licensing deal with (I believe) Abrams about publishing a number of books, perhaps mostly sports-related.  However, I've not heard anything about any Topps book.

Offline jaylynch

• World Record Sketch Artist
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2011, 01:06:34 AM »
Abrams has officially announced the release of the first Garbage Pail Kids book in 2012.  No official word on the next Wacky book yet.

Offline lucidjc

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2011, 12:44:50 PM »
Abrams has officially announced the release of the first Garbage Pail Kids book in 2012.  No official word on the next Wacky book yet.

Thanks Jay, please keep us posted. Kinda sad we are missing those 2 OS sets. They really couldnt fit 15 pages in each book to get the whole series in 2 books?? Just seems petty.

Offline Swiski

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2011, 05:06:35 AM »

That would be great! I've been waiting a long time for a GPK book. I thought for sure there would have been a fan-made book or a website where you can download large JPEGs...but nothing!!! I didn't find anything online about the Abrams news, but I take your word for it!

Online Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2011, 04:19:35 PM »
That would be great! I've been waiting a long time for a GPK book. I thought for sure there would have been a fan-made book or a website where you can download large JPEGs...but nothing!!! I didn't find anything online about the Abrams news, but I take your word for it!
I was able to find an article online that mentions the announcement that was made at Comic-Con this year

http://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/childrens/childrens-book-news/article/48172-kids-comics-and-comic-con-international-2011.html

"Abrams ComicsArts executive editor Charles Kochman also announced Garbage Pail Kids, a new book collecting Art Spiegelman’s classic gross-out sticker illustrations, coming in 2012."

Offline View Monster

• Sights For Sore-Eyes
  • ___ a.k.a. wackyfan ___
    • Non-Sport trading cardz
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2011, 06:01:21 AM »
I put my extra set of 3 books up on ebay, all the bonus stickers are included in the auction along with the 4 calendar edition stickers.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/All-3-Hardcover-Wacky-Packages-books-16-bonus-stickers-/110742785818?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19c8c8cf1a