Author Topic: 10again shirts blow-out sale  (Read 21280 times)

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
Re: 10again shirts blow-out sale
« Reply #70 on: December 20, 2011, 02:14:37 PM »
I recieved an email today 12-20 from Matt. They will be sending the correct size shirts out to me. Glad I got the shirts over a refund and that this has come to a resolution. I agreed that it was OK the replacement shirts were an ivory color instead of the original white that I ordered. Can't wait to see 'em and put 'em on.
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #71 on: December 21, 2011, 04:53:04 AM »
I recieved an email today 12-20 from Matt. They will be sending the correct size shirts out to me. Glad I got the shirts over a refund and that this has come to a resolution. I agreed that it was OK the replacement shirts were an ivory color instead of the original white that I ordered. Can't wait to see 'em and put 'em on.

Did he give any info on how they're sizing the new shirts?  I still have no idea what size I'd need, and would rather not order if it's going to end up being a hassle.

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #72 on: December 21, 2011, 05:31:17 AM »

Are you sending back the other shirts?? what size are they again??

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #73 on: December 26, 2011, 02:10:01 PM »
Did he give any info on how they're sizing the new shirts?  I still have no idea what size I'd need, and would rather not order if it's going to end up being a hassle.

No, it is still a mystery, even on the site still. Nowhere does it tell you how to measure for sizing. I've seen better size ordering info. of shirts on ebay from China. Maybe I could help you narrow it down based on what I have recieved. Although I did recieve the ivory colored replacement shirts and the Jail-O image is real faded on it, but the Band Aches is good. Glad I only paid the discounted price.

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #74 on: December 26, 2011, 02:13:05 PM »
Are you sending back the other shirts?? what size are they again??

They are supposedly an XL. And very well may be, seems to me that the new sizing they use is at least more accurate than the older system they used. PM me your size. Take a favorite T shirt that fits you good right now, measure it across the chest from armpit to armpit, and then from the top center of the back collar to the bottom for lenght. PM me those figures and I'll tell you if it will fit or not.

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #75 on: December 27, 2011, 05:36:03 AM »
They are supposedly an XL. And very well may be, seems to me that the new sizing they use is at least more accurate than the older system they used. PM me your size. Take a favorite T shirt that fits you good right now, measure it across the chest from armpit to armpit, and then from the top center of the back collar to the bottom for lenght. PM me those figures and I'll tell you if it will fit or not.

PM tonight...THX