Author Topic: Helping my dad - LOTS of Wacky Pack Stickers from 70's, boxes & wrappers  (Read 3903 times)

Offline Jendave99

Below are just a few pictures of the many, many wacky packages stickers my dad wants me to help him sell. I am planning to put them on Ebay. Would that be what you all would suggest? I don't know anything about these, other than what I've read on here. All of these stickers have tan backs and are in really nice shape. (I'm amazed by this) I only found one that has a crease running through it. Also, there are tons of wrappers all in great shape too! He has three boxes, I believe they are 6 series, 7 series and 8 series. Also many complete puzzles too! I guess I am just looking for any advise or guidance about the best way to sell these for my dad. As he is not a collector, nor am I. Also, if there are any particular sets, or pieces any of you are looking for, please let me know as I just may have it here. He also has Crazy Covers (including box and wrappers) Thanks for any help you can provide! Jen
I just added a few additional pictures. I will try to get new pictures tomorrow as my dad's camera didn't take very good ones. Thanks!

« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 04:46:17 PM by Jendave99 »

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
Below are just a few pictures of the many, many wacky packages stickers my dad wants me to help him sell. I am planning to put them on Ebay. Would that be what you all would suggest? I don't know anything about these, other than what I've read on here. All of these stickers have tan backs and are in really nice shape. (I'm amazed by this) I only found one that has a crease running through it. Also, there are tons of wrappers all in great shape too! He has three boxes, I believe they are 6 series, 7 series and 8 series. Also many complete puzzles too! I guess I am just looking for any advise or guidance about the best way to sell these for my dad. As he is not a collector, nor am I. Also, if there are any particular sets, or pieces any of you are looking for, please let me know as I just may have it here. He also has Crazy Covers (including box and wrappers) Thanks for any help you can provide! Jen

Look for grime "heavy chunks" as that would be your money card in series 6-8.  I sent you a pm too.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Online Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!

PM Sent pls respond..BTW very nice Wacky Collection..