Author Topic: Wanted: NM Jerkyfruits from OS 9  (Read 7439 times)

Offline exceedrin

Wanted: NM Jerkyfruits from OS 9
« on: March 15, 2010, 05:10:02 PM »
I need a Jerkyfruits to complete Original Series 9. Once I have that I will have a basic, complete run of series 1-15 (including puzzle variations, but excluding back color variants).  If someone can help me out it would be most appreciated. I am quite particular in my grading and need the Jerky to be a solid NM with few or no qualifiers.
Thanks in advance!

Offline Paul_Maul

Re: Wanted: NM Jerkyfruits from OS 9
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2010, 07:16:21 AM »
I have one, but it's really not nice enough for you. Half of my fun in the hobby in the last 5 years has been
going for really high quality original series stickers. Including anything sub-par dilutes the fun of it, so hold
out for a nice NM Jerkyfruits!

Offline exceedrin

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2010, 05:05:26 PM »
I have one, but it's really not nice enough for you. Half of my fun in the hobby in the last 5 years has been
going for really high quality original series stickers. Including anything sub-par dilutes the fun of it, so hold
out for a nice NM Jerkyfruits!
They show up a fair number of times on eBayin lesser grade but I am, indeed, holding out for a solid NM. Overall my 1-15 run will be very nice....

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2010, 06:44:52 PM »
They show up a fair number of times on eBayin lesser grade but I am, indeed, holding out for a solid NM. Overall my 1-15 run will be very nice....

If you don't get 1 before May 1st, I'll look for 1 for you at the May Philly show.

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2010, 08:37:47 PM »

I was glad to meet you & your brother at the show this weekend, And I'm glad that I found a Jerky Fruits for you.

anything