Author Topic: Wacky Wikipedia Page  (Read 38697 times)

Offline slamjim

• OLDS11 in late 2023!
Wacky Wikipedia Page
« on: January 06, 2011, 01:50:37 PM »
As if anyone needed any more proof about Greg Grunt being a major league loser and asshole he continually is going to the Wacky Packages Wiki page and either editing out all the Old School info or altering it to match his lunacy. He is also changing the link to this very forum and also to Ernie's forum so that it redirects to his site (all the while keeping the link name the same so you think you are still going to the proper site and completely removing the link to the Topps Online Store. It's all in the edit history including his name and IP address. He's done this at least 3 times in the past month and half. Totally against Wiki rules. Gonna change it back now and report the douche bag and his IP addresses to Wiki so hopefully they will toss his pimply ass off. If he wants to play games I can always tell Topps about his illegal posters that he's trying to pan off on people. I'm sure they won't be pleased with him removing links to their websites that they have placed up for promotional purposes.  I love reading all his posts about his honesty and integrity. Good stuff. I was always saying he was not going into people's Private Messages or putting up blocks for people to enter his site but after this I would not doubt it.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
Re: Wacky Wikipedia Page
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 02:17:30 PM »
As if anyone needed any more proof about Greg Grunt being a major league loser and asshole he continually is going to the Wacky Packages Wiki page and either editing out all the Old School info or altering it to match his lunacy. He is also changing the link to this very forum and also to Ernie's forum so that it redirects to his site (all the while keeping the link name the same so you think you are still going to the proper site and completely removing the link to the Topps Online Store. It's all in the edit history including his name and IP address. He's done this at least 3 times in the past month and half. Totally against Wiki rules. Gonna change it back now and report the douche bag and his IP addresses to Wiki so hopefully they will toss his pimply ass off. If he wants to play games I can always tell Topps about his illegal posters that he's trying to pan off on people. I'm sure they won't be pleased with him removing links to their websites that they have placed up for promotional purposes.  I love reading all his posts about his honesty and integrity. Good stuff. I was always saying he was not going into people's Private Messages or putting up blocks for people to enter his site but after this I would not doubt it.
I can't even go into anyone's private messages. I'm sure that he might be able to since he wrote the code.
I wonder how many people actually use the Wiki to look up wacky's?

Offline slamjim

• OLDS11 in late 2023!
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 02:29:31 PM »
I can't even go into anyone's private messages. I'm sure that he might be able to since he wrote the code.
I wonder how many people actually use the Wiki to look up wacky's?

Who knows if he is or isn't. I'm not saying he is only that after seeing this I would not doubt that he is capable of doing so. This is pretty much solid proof of his character.

As for Wiki it's around 100 or so hit's a day but that's besides the point. Wiki has pretty strict editing rules and he's violating a bunch of them with the worst actually being altering yours and Ernie's site addresses IMO.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 08:33:09 PM by slamjim »

Offline Crust

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 02:40:02 PM »
Wow sounda like Greg is a total jerk! :-[

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2011, 03:35:10 PM »
Who knows if he is or isn't. I'm not saying he is only that after seeing this I would not doubt that he is capable of doing so. This is pretty much solid proof of his character.

As for Wiki it's only around 100 or so hit's a month but that's besides the point. Wiki has pretty strict editing rules and he's violating a bunch of them with the worst actually being altering yours and Ernie's site addresses IMO.

Are you sure he did those things?  Are there any other ways that could have happened w/o it being him?  I'm not saying he did or didn't, but I'm just wondering if there are any other possible explanations.
Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

Online Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2011, 03:37:24 PM »
As if anyone needed any more proof about Greg...
how do we know that this is actually Greg?
I see 4 back-to-back edits on a single day from someone with the user name Gregorygrant. Is that him, or is this some douche nozzle making these changes under a faux name just trying to stir things up?
just like there's been some idiot impersonating Ron Zombie on this forum in the last week, posting 'let's make peace' messages and trying to make something happen.

at this point, I don't believe it's Greg doing this.

Offline Crust

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2011, 03:44:35 PM »
I have to say I'm not sure either. I would like more proof, before I go accusing somebody. So right now i think it could be anyone.

Offline Sue Mee

• and Sometimes I'm LipOff
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2011, 03:52:52 PM »
I have to say I'm not sure either. I would like more proof, before I go accusing somebody. So right now i think it could be anyone.

I certainly don't know but Dave did say "It's all in the edit history including his name and IP address."

Sue Mee is AKA LipOff
My Home-Made Wackys

Offline slamjim

• OLDS11 in late 2023!
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2011, 05:07:46 PM »
I see 4 back-to-back edits on a single day from someone with the user name Gregorygrant. Is that him, or is this some douche nozzle making these changes under a faux name just trying to stir things up?
just like there's been some idiot impersonating Ron Zombie on this forum in the last week, posting 'let's make peace' messages and trying to make something happen.

Well, let's see.

1. There is a user named Gregorygrant making changes and also a user who didn't sign in but who's IP address of 76.124.61.134 is located in PHILADELPHIA. PA. Let me repeat: PHILADELPHIA, PA

2. All the changes affect Old School listings, Ernie, Topps Online and this forum. I wonder who doesn't like all four of these?

3. The changes to the links redirected them to Greg's site.

4. The change on Dec 23 consisted of adding this line: "Old School is sold exclusively through shoptopps.com and they told fan sites with stores they want to put them out of business so they can sell direct at full retail. This move by Topps has alienated and turned off a large segment of the hobby."

5. Let's look at someone just trying to stir something up. If they were trying to do it for me then it would have to be someone who is most likely on this site, most likely banned from Greg's site and most likely a friend of mine. I'd expect they would have mentioned something to me. Even more so they would have no idea I (specifically) would even be looking at the Wacky Wiki page at all, at any time to even see it and they would not make changes to actually attempt to hurt the series, Ernie or Brad's forum. So that is out. If the person was a friend of Greg's then it's kind of a dick move to use a fake Greg Grant name only to have him take the blame. So that is out. I seriously doubt some prson from Philly who is totally neutral to both sides constantly spends the time to check the site and make these type of changes.

6. The activity (Old School changes not the link altering) started the time of the pre-sale and has continued through today.

It's clearly a person with a vendetta against all the people/ company listed above. Who is from Philadelphia. Who also has an account for the name Gregory Grant. Who also wrote an addition to the text indicating a personal interest. Who wrote it like Greg writes. And who also is a douche nozzle.

So, yeah...

Also, yeah, I know its not the end of the world and it's just a pathetic display that reeks of desperation but I think I had to direct it to people much like people here point out bad Ebay sellers. The guy bad mouth's me at every opportunity on his site so when he is doing something that is clear as a bell I'll call him out on it. If you believe it, you believe it. If not, oh well.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 07:18:24 PM by slamjim »

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2011, 05:14:57 PM »
Well, let's see.

1. There is a user named Gregorygrant making changes and also a user who didn't sign in but who's IP address of 76.124.61.134 is located in PHILADELPHIA. PA. Let me repeat: PHILADELPHIA, PA

2. All the changes affect Old School listings, Ernie, Topps Online and this forum. I wonder who doesn't like all four of these?

4. The change on Dec 23 consisted of adding this line: "Old School is sold exclusively through shoptopps.com and they told fan sites with stores they want to put them out of business so they can sell direct at full retail. This move by Topps has alienated and turned off a large segment of the hobby."

5. Let's look at someone just trying to stir something up. If they were trying to do it for me then it would have to be someone who is most likely on this site, most likely banned from Greg's site and most likely a friend of mine. I'd expect they would have mentioned something to me. Even more so they would have no idea I (specifically) would even be looking at the Wacky Wiki page at all, at any time to even see it and they would not make changes to actually attempt to hurt the series, Ernie or Brad's forum. So that is out. If the person was a friend of Greg's then it's kind of a dick move to use a fake Greg Grant name only to have him take the blame. So that is out. I seriously doubt some prson from Philly who is totally neutral to both sides constantly spends the time to check the site and make these type of changes.

It's clearly a person with a vendetta against all the people/ company listed above. Who is from Philadelphia. Who also has an account for the name Gregory Grant. Who also wrote an addition to the text indicating a personal interest. Who wrote it like Greg writes. And who also is a douche nozzle.

So, yeah...
For the longest time greg(or unlikely imposter) has been deleting my website from wiki and adding greg's.  I would go back and add mine leaving greg's there too.  After this continued for months I finally started deleting greg's when adding mine back in.  I had some folks monitor greg's posting on his forum and his being active was timed with these wiki edits.  greg would often go days without logging on to his forum and ironically the wiki edits would very often coincide with those breaks.  There is no such thing as 100% proof but there sure is a hell of a lot more evidence pointing to greg here than almost all of his wild assed accusations he has made of people over the years.  Reasonable doubt does not exist here, these acts are greg.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline bandaches

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2011, 05:33:07 PM »

HEre is an email I received in reaction to my asking Glocky to identify himself in the NFL talk thread awhile back:

"Subject: It's me you stupid fuck!
Wednesday, December 1, 2010 10:02 PMFrom: "Zombie Clone" <zombieclone1@hotmail.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: bandaches@yahoo.com

Little Ernie asks, “Who are you”? 

You really don’t know Ernie? Zombies never die you fat fuck. Let’s just say I’m in the zombie protection program! Nobody thought I was smart enough to infiltrate. BUT I DID!!!!!! Soon you will know my master plan, till then all my "WACKY" best.

Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2011, 06:04:06 PM »
Greg's IP used on this forum is 70.20.160.43. That is not the same as the Wikipedia IP although he could be doing it from his College.

Offline slamjim

• OLDS11 in late 2023!
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2011, 06:21:52 PM »
Greg's IP used on this forum is 70.20.160.43. That is not the same as the Wikipedia IP although he could be doing it from his College.

Correct, or that is the College and this is the home. One or the other or even a buddies house, maybe a family member. Or a wandering cell phone (? - not sure exactly how this stuff works). Still Philly.

Edit:So far I've narrowed it down to the IP's (yours and the one on Wiki) being less than 4 miles from each other.
Edit:And the Wiki one is right across the Schuylkill from the College, under 1/2 a mile away from Greg's specific place of work. These would all be pretty big coincidences.
Edit:And also note, I just looked up my IP and mapped it and it's off by at least 900 feet so these IP's could easily fall within Greg's home or place of work.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 08:14:19 PM by slamjim »

VX HYPERSPACE

« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2011, 06:25:41 PM »
HEre is an email I received in reaction to my asking Glocky to identify himself in the NFL talk thread awhile back:

Wednesday, December 1, 2010 10:02 PMFrom: "Zombie Clone" <zombieclone1@hotmail.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: bandaches@yahoo.com

You really don’t know Ernie? Zombies never die you fat fuck. Let’s just say I’m in the zombie protection program! Nobody thought I was smart enough to infiltrate. BUT I DID!!!!!! Soon you will know my master plan, till then all my "WACKY" best.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >(   I have never sent any members any e-mails that I can remember unless it was a business communication over an eBay sale or the waiting list for OS2. I sure as hell never sent that e-mail you are talking about.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2011, 06:43:47 PM »

You should be able to see the full header info in Yahoo by clicking on the little arrow just under the basic header info, and that might show an IP address of the sender.

Offline Plan 9

« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2011, 07:39:40 PM »
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >(   I have never sent any members any e-mails that I can remember unless it was a business communication over an eBay sale or the waiting list for OS2. I sure as hell never sent that e-mail you are talking about.
Really!? You've got a short memory.

Offline slamjim

• OLDS11 in late 2023!
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2011, 07:43:14 PM »
And it and the links have been altered again this evening. So, case closed people?

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2011, 07:52:04 PM »
Well, let's see.

6. The activity (Old School changes not the link altering) started the time of the pre-sale and has continued through today.

So, yeah...

Also, yeah, I know its not the end of the world and it's just a pathetic display that reeks of desperation but I think I had to direct it to people much like people here point out bad Ebay sellers. The guy bad mouth's me at every opportunity on his site so when he is doing something that is clear as a bell I'll call him out on it. If you believe it, you believe it. If not, oh well.

Wow! Sorry to hear this. That is F'd up. You've just stated an awful lot of info. that is too much to be coincidence. It is sad to know that everyone just cannot enjoy the hobby and that some are only in it appearently for the money motivation. I have a suspicion that a lot of folks can be like this. I invented (and showed at the Philly Show my proto type) a Wacky Package Board Game and talked to John Williams about it. He told me to e-mail him and he'll get back to me with info. I need to get it going. Never heard back from him. Maybe he or someone else is working on one and trying to get it done and out there. Once again, greed. Not saying he or anyone IS working on a WP Boardgame, but why no reply? Makes you wonder. Here is one of my e-mails that I sent back in May:

Hey John, haven't heard from ya and was wondering if you got this e-mail?
I resent it to you in case you didn't get it the first time.
Please get back to me and let me know, thanks,

Jeff - Wacky Guitar guy from the Philly Show with Wacky Board Game invention.

---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------
Subject: Hey John, Wacky Guitar Dude...
Date:    Sun, May 9, 2010 8:16 pm
To:      jwilliams@topps.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi John, it's Jeff the Wacky guy you talked to at the Philly show with the
Wacky Guitar. Please send me that disclosure form that we talked about for
the Wacky Board Game that I made.

Here's another picture of that Guitar I made. Talk to ya
soon.

Thanks John, Jeff

Never heard anything after multiple attempts. The concept of the game will work without Wacky's, but I made it with Wacky's in mind, so it works really well together. I may take this to Package Parodies or someone who will be willing to work with me on getting it released or licensed at least. Right now, the board game just sits there being played once in a while by my girl and I. Sometimes I take it over to a few close friends and we all play (2 to 4 players can play). Even mom likes the game and heard of Wackys for the 1st time because of it. When I first made it, I was all excited about it, not it is almost depressing to see it just sitting there doing nothing.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 07:54:04 PM by Playbug »
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2011, 07:57:11 PM »
Didn't mean to go off there. But I know how it feels when you work on something really hard and then people try to mess it up likely due to greed. Like I said, it is ashame that some folks just can't enjoy Wackys for what they are. I welcome any suggestions anyone may have to make this go forward. Guess I'll just try calling Topps myself about the game.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 08:35:15 PM by Playbug »
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2011, 08:20:01 PM »
And it and the links have been altered again this evening. So, case closed people?
ahh. I didn't see that an IP address was listed with some of the negative changes, just saw the awkwardly spelled Gregorygrant, which didn't seem like a way he'd spell his own name. the IP being in Philly is certainly more damning.
all that back and forth is certainly messing things up on that page.
ans7 in december 2010?
olds 2 in january 2010? guess I missed those last year....

VX HYPERSPACE

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2011, 08:22:41 PM »
Really!? You've got a short memory.

You are breaking our agreement not to post to each other.

Anyway, what do you mean I have a short memory? Are you saying I e-mailed you? Do you not know the difference between e-mail and the forum message system? I never e-mailed you. Are you claiming otherwise?

I’m getting sick of all this drama on here.

Anyone else want to claim I threatened them? Anyone……………

Offline slamjim

• OLDS11 in late 2023!
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2011, 08:29:24 PM »
ahh. I didn't see that an IP address was listed with some of the negative changes, just saw the awkwardly spelled Gregorygrant, which didn't seem like a way he'd spell his own name. the IP being in Philly is certainly more damning.
all that back and forth is certainly messing things up on that page.
ans7 in december 2010?
olds 2 in january 2010? guess I missed those last year....

Yeah, all the negative changes are from that name or the IP I listed. He spells it Gregory Grant on his main (non-Wacky page) as well as his Facebook (sniff. we used to be "friends" on there) so it's not uncommon for him. I guess that is the name he uses when he wants to look sophisticated.

I added back the links to this forum, Ernie's page and Topps Online Store and I also kept up Greg's link because I won't do to him what he's doing to these guys. I'll leave off all the info for OLDS though (except change the ANS and OLDS messed up dates. I'll let someone from Topps add the info and citations so if he feels like changing anything it won't be from me but from them instead. It's a  since the info I posted and he keeps erasing included crediting all the people who worked on the series: Jay, Bill Griffith, Bhob Stewart, Neil, Fred, Mark, Smokin Joe, Joe Simko, Brent and Jeff Zapata.

Offline bandaches

« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2011, 09:19:23 PM »
I totally believe you.  My point is that greg's little group of haters jump on opportunities like this.  Whomever sent me the email wanted me to believe you are ron and that the email came from ron.  I don't believe you are ron nor do I believe the email came from ron.  Really pathetic eh? 

Offline bandaches

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2011, 09:22:49 PM »
You should be able to see the full header info in Yahoo by clicking on the little arrow just under the basic header info, and that might show an IP address of the sender.
Here ya go, the whole header, I am 99% sure I know who it is.  Let's see if the sleuths who track IP addresses come up with the same answer:

X-Apparently-To:   bandaches@yahoo.com via 209.191.106.87; Wed, 01 Dec 2010 19:02:51 -0800
Return-Path:   <zombieclone1@hotmail.com>
Received-SPF:   pass (mta195.mail.ac4.yahoo.com: domain of zombieclone1@hotmail.com designates 65.54.51.92 as permitted sender)
X-YMailISG:   dZBMWsscZApH3HcSI2ZZHdfwSXk68Ts2CSMaoOwVkVmTyfw7 OAPOM.a6LzaTvhuiEGT3OVViNnQ.Pdj31zUXBgUQIVCouLNeevcSWx6yvMC_ 7lzgQwUYp.E9M49vn8kBaj2rH_TmrZA_75lLYEIPKvt2f0vLDsus4j8rwDaP EGoHyEcR6ZzBb0RZknfu20pUm6OFJ9HHPiM8FKaRFbeGMIxo5uXL0.IRuP3n _vzhgEVE9abK33O0oNio7q_49_7j5pKTrZXT__2a_C7PH5Mngj2JrPtLvDbe eksebsweVqGIZYfi5gDi6ZwkGxF.5uwu5jTppxClI7xKZ01Np1A4trNipRC7 m4vwtZuXLudYeS_kNte2eXO3ckCLsg8_EDlRtK7BZeoF9KylG_FAgfv99gT3 zALROGlrpQW9xviaTXuJHjgZBXxBYDsiBIHkGrT2YbJMBUn53j76m0nsjIJZ iMgX9jVQqBoA.CLADMo_m9Zq7qjVPO1gvMRsnwWIYTjQyDaM1OQtJ6kIfMiu lY2d_QvIYD9xtpjLfzNy3lbRDzscYpsTx.cGvQdlKR9c1b0E6kcSZSXDuHoc lsKlQ8KgggCt.ob9KhKYmHXsYoJs2QZp2M0VfZLDzoIcj0g8DOhsIC8ihGkG cmkwuajX2RCPFz_enCYy7dWwdf5zdGOXq7Z9oLWQCaDk4KuV.jEiguZ__dEy exe4q7BXa289vAtF3nDfiR1XOleTA0yrJstpA70op.Yd7CoNT5Lop4l_Jh8m eDpZasmRbSruY38q6zNKKjQ3VZsKup0gNn4bAkOmCdDQZEBfQolImc_f6Ahq ZvGvXpejwRJft1qWO8OVLOISY8Q16FoYf5pHszxGR0qrlUC8X0n5EguIOtqt o2MNmLScUM3YN9utbSFC0IHlqYkB_UoPiwYnYzPJaE3nSC7H77CFwVa3uAcy OO5z2JtlwpQBrDVVKQHfBT2xpv7208NKVKOk8qupYPu7I131OplSCoFnpyrZ nv213WZY2IUZ11eCCBhTA0n85.22Aw631b1GZlfhwNZGCk4jUz7M3p3eXUBv l_qg0UQE0cqFMqj2t1oCQ08y6xsMJwNdKg2Nb.MjgmLCQg8Cu8I3k3T0Ffa2 IzyscbwqirLs1bdD_qxPrG8XJvY27wrFVsxPmF1hz1bYvupNcmG.HISiLUyN jgS0TjdAY_ZhQn3Nk2Whkl3inl81HQlz0SWCtlEFHv9eGDXZYPvFbzVtMOPW 8PUVji5zt_i2KOjRuw7JBVssskg1Oomn0dDbYgdkV95fS6UGhRr1d.mnKn2W G.1PAzBZd6TtGZK0XTfJHP8CgweG0adCDBJ2qx474j97gqLg5_x38PjjB1Jb N3V5406h2W.nPzJrbtVtsmUlj_AjkD.DgJpjag--
X-Originating-IP:   [65.54.51.92]
Authentication-Results:   mta195.mail.ac4.yahoo.com from=hotmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=hotmail.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received:   from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO snt0-omc4-s41.snt0.hotmail.com) (65.54.51.92) by mta195.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 01 Dec 2010 19:02:51 -0800
Received:   from SNT135-W3 ([65.55.90.200]) by snt0-omc4-s41.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675); Wed, 1 Dec 2010 19:02:23 -0800
Message-ID:   <SNT135-w3299525F24650C46F02EC83270@phx.gbl>
Return-Path:   zombieclone1@hotmail.com
Content-Type:   multipart/alternative; boundary="_d9a1aba1-06e4-4c08-bf0f-c8a80edbcab9_"
X-Originating-IP:   [75.16.244.31]
From:   Zombie Clone <zombieclone1@hotmail.com>  Add sender to Contacts
To:   <bandaches@yahoo.com>
Subject:   It's me you stupid fuck!
Date:   Wed, 1 Dec 2010 21:02:23 -0600
Importance:   Normal
MIME-Version:   1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime:   02 Dec 2010 03:02:23.0065 (UTC) FILETIME=[57637490:01CB91CD]
Content-Length:   1675

Offline bandaches

« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2011, 09:33:10 PM »
Wow! Sorry to hear this. That is F'd up. You've just stated an awful lot of info. that is too much to be coincidence. It is sad to know that everyone just cannot enjoy the hobby and that some are only in it appearently for the money motivation. I have a suspicion that a lot of folks can be like this. I invented (and showed at the Philly Show my proto type) a Wacky Package Board Game and talked to John Williams about it. He told me to e-mail him and he'll get back to me with info. I need to get it going. Never heard back from him. Maybe he or someone else is working on one and trying to get it done and out there. Once again, greed. Not saying he or anyone IS working on a WP Boardgame, but why no reply? Makes you wonder. Here is one of my e-mails that I sent back in May:

Hey John, haven't heard from ya and was wondering if you got this e-mail?
I resent it to you in case you didn't get it the first time.
Please get back to me and let me know, thanks,

Jeff - Wacky Guitar guy from the Philly Show with Wacky Board Game invention.

---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------
Subject: Hey John, Wacky Guitar Dude...
Date:    Sun, May 9, 2010 8:16 pm
To:      jwilliams@topps.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi John, it's Jeff the Wacky guy you talked to at the Philly show with the
Wacky Guitar. Please send me that disclosure form that we talked about for
the Wacky Board Game that I made.

Here's another picture of that Guitar I made. Talk to ya
soon.

Thanks John, Jeff

Never heard anything after multiple attempts. The concept of the game will work without Wacky's, but I made it with Wacky's in mind, so it works really well together. I may take this to Package Parodies or someone who will be willing to work with me on getting it released or licensed at least. Right now, the board game just sits there being played once in a while by my girl and I. Sometimes I take it over to a few close friends and we all play (2 to 4 players can play). Even mom likes the game and heard of Wackys for the 1st time because of it. When I first made it, I was all excited about it, not it is almost depressing to see it just sitting there doing nothing.

My one and only experience with John Williams resulted in his lying to me.  I asked him why greg's website was the only collector website linked from the Topps website and he told me it was because it was the only collector website in existance.  I informed him of the many others that existed which back then included John Mann's site and he never replied to me again.  It has tarnished my opinion of pretty much everyone at Topps.  Not saying John lies all of the time but it means he is certainly capable of being untrustworthy.  Even if Topps was stupid enough to promise that greg's site was to be the only collector link as part of their being generous in giving greg anything to get their website back(which they legally had a right to and didn't have to give greg anything), John could have at least been honest with me and told me it was a contractual requirement instead of making up some bullshit lie.

Offline Duznt

• - John K -
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2011, 11:49:30 PM »
Didn't mean to go off there. But I know how it feels when you work on something really hard and then people try to mess it up likely due to greed. Like I said, it is ashame that some folks just can't enjoy Wackys for what they are. I welcome any suggestions anyone may have to make this go forward. Guess I'll just try calling Topps myself about the game.

There is a real good book you might want to take a look at called "Secrets from an Inventor's Notebook" by Maurice Kanbar. I have it and there's lots of good info in there. He's the guy who created Skyy Vodka, D-Fuzz-It comb, multi-plex cimenas, and tons of other things.

One important step he talks about is to protect your game by documenting it, and then get those documents notarized. That way you have proof of when and what you invented. Another important thing is doing patent searches (online and then later using a patent attorney).

Good luck and I hope to see your Wacky game on store shelves someday :)

Offline Plan 9

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2011, 02:00:30 AM »
You are breaking our agreement not to post to each other.

Anyway, what do you mean I have a short memory? Are you saying I e-mailed you? Do you not know the difference between e-mail and the forum message system? I never e-mailed you. Are you claiming otherwise?

I’m getting sick of all this drama on here.

Anyone else want to claim I threatened them? Anyone……………

Your pm arrived to me as an email. Man, you've got a short fuse.

I never agreed not to post to you. I conceded that your pm to me, however weird, may have been a misunderstanding.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2011, 03:28:53 AM »
Here ya go, the whole header, I am 99% sure I know who it is.  Let's see if the sleuths who track IP addresses come up with the same answer:

X-Apparently-To:   bandaches@yahoo.com via 209.191.106.87; Wed, 01 Dec 2010 19:02:51 -0800
Return-Path:   <zombieclone1@hotmail.com>
Received-SPF:   pass (mta195.mail.ac4.yahoo.com: domain of zombieclone1@hotmail.com designates 65.54.51.92 as permitted sender)
X-YMailISG:   dZBMWsscZApH3HcSI2ZZHdfwSXk68Ts2CSMaoOwVkVmTyfw7 OAPOM.a6LzaTvhuiEGT3OVViNnQ.Pdj31zUXBgUQIVCouLNeevcSWx6yvMC_ 7lzgQwUYp.E9M49vn8kBaj2rH_TmrZA_75lLYEIPKvt2f0vLDsus4j8rwDaP EGoHyEcR6ZzBb0RZknfu20pUm6OFJ9HHPiM8FKaRFbeGMIxo5uXL0.IRuP3n _vzhgEVE9abK33O0oNio7q_49_7j5pKTrZXT__2a_C7PH5Mngj2JrPtLvDbe eksebsweVqGIZYfi5gDi6ZwkGxF.5uwu5jTppxClI7xKZ01Np1A4trNipRC7 m4vwtZuXLudYeS_kNte2eXO3ckCLsg8_EDlRtK7BZeoF9KylG_FAgfv99gT3 zALROGlrpQW9xviaTXuJHjgZBXxBYDsiBIHkGrT2YbJMBUn53j76m0nsjIJZ iMgX9jVQqBoA.CLADMo_m9Zq7qjVPO1gvMRsnwWIYTjQyDaM1OQtJ6kIfMiu lY2d_QvIYD9xtpjLfzNy3lbRDzscYpsTx.cGvQdlKR9c1b0E6kcSZSXDuHoc lsKlQ8KgggCt.ob9KhKYmHXsYoJs2QZp2M0VfZLDzoIcj0g8DOhsIC8ihGkG cmkwuajX2RCPFz_enCYy7dWwdf5zdGOXq7Z9oLWQCaDk4KuV.jEiguZ__dEy exe4q7BXa289vAtF3nDfiR1XOleTA0yrJstpA70op.Yd7CoNT5Lop4l_Jh8m eDpZasmRbSruY38q6zNKKjQ3VZsKup0gNn4bAkOmCdDQZEBfQolImc_f6Ahq ZvGvXpejwRJft1qWO8OVLOISY8Q16FoYf5pHszxGR0qrlUC8X0n5EguIOtqt o2MNmLScUM3YN9utbSFC0IHlqYkB_UoPiwYnYzPJaE3nSC7H77CFwVa3uAcy OO5z2JtlwpQBrDVVKQHfBT2xpv7208NKVKOk8qupYPu7I131OplSCoFnpyrZ nv213WZY2IUZ11eCCBhTA0n85.22Aw631b1GZlfhwNZGCk4jUz7M3p3eXUBv l_qg0UQE0cqFMqj2t1oCQ08y6xsMJwNdKg2Nb.MjgmLCQg8Cu8I3k3T0Ffa2 IzyscbwqirLs1bdD_qxPrG8XJvY27wrFVsxPmF1hz1bYvupNcmG.HISiLUyN jgS0TjdAY_ZhQn3Nk2Whkl3inl81HQlz0SWCtlEFHv9eGDXZYPvFbzVtMOPW 8PUVji5zt_i2KOjRuw7JBVssskg1Oomn0dDbYgdkV95fS6UGhRr1d.mnKn2W G.1PAzBZd6TtGZK0XTfJHP8CgweG0adCDBJ2qx474j97gqLg5_x38PjjB1Jb N3V5406h2W.nPzJrbtVtsmUlj_AjkD.DgJpjag--
X-Originating-IP:   [65.54.51.92]
Authentication-Results:   mta195.mail.ac4.yahoo.com from=hotmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=hotmail.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received:   from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO snt0-omc4-s41.snt0.hotmail.com) (65.54.51.92) by mta195.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 01 Dec 2010 19:02:51 -0800
Received:   from SNT135-W3 ([65.55.90.200]) by snt0-omc4-s41.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675); Wed, 1 Dec 2010 19:02:23 -0800
Message-ID:   <SNT135-w3299525F24650C46F02EC83270@phx.gbl>
Return-Path:   zombieclone1@hotmail.com
Content-Type:   multipart/alternative; boundary="_d9a1aba1-06e4-4c08-bf0f-c8a80edbcab9_"
X-Originating-IP:   [75.16.244.31]
From:   Zombie Clone <zombieclone1@hotmail.com>  Add sender to Contacts
To:   <bandaches@yahoo.com>
Subject:   It's me you stupid fuck!
Date:   Wed, 1 Dec 2010 21:02:23 -0600
Importance:   Normal
MIME-Version:   1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime:   02 Dec 2010 03:02:23.0065 (UTC) FILETIME=[57637490:01CB91CD]
Content-Length:   1675

75.16.244.31 comes up as Evansville, Indiana, and it's a dynamic IP through SBC Internet Services.  I've seen these free searches be as close as a few blocks, and off by a couple of miles, but they seem to be good for the general vicinity.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 03:38:00 AM by RawGoo »

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2011, 06:00:53 AM »

Jeff, I bet this is more of a case of him just not wanting to bother with your project and the logistics that go with it. I would be surprised if he was ignoring you because they were currently working on a Wacky board game.  It's still no excuse for him not responding to you though.  Some people think just because they are busy people don't deserve a response. 

Did you give them specific info about your game or just the general concept?
Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2011, 06:59:46 AM »
Should I remove the wwscout post? Too strange. I was going to remove it but I don't want people to think I'm censoring the forum.
Edit - Removed!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 07:21:25 AM by BumChex »

• Administrator
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2011, 07:39:07 AM »
I added back the links to this forum, Ernie's page and Topps Online Store and I also kept up Greg's link because I won't do to him what he's doing to these guys. I'll leave off all the info for OLDS though (except change the ANS and OLDS messed up dates. I'll let someone from Topps add the info and citations so if he feels like changing anything it won't be from me but from them instead. It's a  since the info I posted and he keeps erasing included crediting all the people who worked on the series: Jay, Bill Griffith, Bhob Stewart, Neil, Fred, Mark, Smokin Joe, Joe Simko, Brent and Jeff Zapata.
I see the abuse continued last night and into this morning - and those mods for the external links clearly crosses the line of non-biased or neutral viewpoint - by labeling the other forum as the "Only All-Welcome Forum".
they may have set up a notification up so that they know when the page has been altered.
incredibly childish.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2011, 07:50:21 AM »
I see the abuse continued last night and into this morning - and those mods for the external links clearly crosses the line of non-biased or neutral viewpoint - by labeling the other forum as the "Only All-Welcome Forum".
they may have set up a notification up so that they know when the page has been altered.
incredibly childish.

Does that link go to the old forum that we were using in March?

Offline bandaches

« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2011, 08:37:37 AM »
75.16.244.31 comes up as Evansville, Indiana, and it's a dynamic IP through SBC Internet Services.  I've seen these free searches be as close as a few blocks, and off by a couple of miles, but they seem to be good for the general vicinity.
65.54.51.92  is from Kansas.  Isn't Led Zepplin from greg's graveyard forum from that area?

Offline slamjim

• OLDS11 in late 2023!
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2011, 08:48:39 AM »
incredibly childish.

The new changes are from IP address 165.123.59.8 which when looked up is from the University of Penn which is Greg's place of work.

IP Address: 165.123.59.8
Hostname: blk007.wlan.med.upenn.edu
IP Country: United States
IP Country Code: USA
IP Continent: North America
IP Region: Pennsylvania
Guessed City: Philadelphia
IP Latitude: 39.9597
IP Longitude: -75.1968
Organization: University of Pennsylvania
ISP Provider: University of Pennsylvania

We have been playing a game of chicken all morning switching them back and forth. I'm not even annoyed like last night as it's actually pretty funny now!

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2011, 08:53:00 AM »
It's crazy that even in your mid 40's you still play childish games like this. It's very disturbing.