Author Topic: Ebay bidders to avoid  (Read 3508 times)

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
Ebay bidders to avoid
« on: January 05, 2011, 11:49:42 AM »
asbyzattic just welched on one of my auctions and it appears this is not a new event for him as ebay tells me he got suspended for it which means it was not his first offense.  With bidders being protected from bad feedback, we need to help each other here.  I block all bidders who welch on auctions, I have zero tolerance for welching as it is not rocket science to complete a transaction.  Please provide ids of any other wacky pack welchers so I can add them to my block list.

Thanks
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
Re: Ebay bidders to avoid
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 12:42:46 PM »
asbyzattic just welched on one of my auctions and it appears this is not a new event for him as ebay tells me he got suspended for it which means it was not his first offense.  With bidders being protected from bad feedback, we need to help each other here.  I block all bidders who welch on auctions, I have zero tolerance for welching as it is not rocket science to complete a transaction.  Please provide ids of any other wacky pack welchers so I can add them to my block list.

Thanks

I added that one.  This is my current list of blocked bidders..................

asbyzattic, danonesky, endgamer, equitytrain, infinitycoffee, jacktors79, jayjay024, northeastcompact, originaldrdoom, rjmc79, rusvan, wwecardz

Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 05:38:05 PM »

asbyzattic, danonesky, endgamer, equitytrain, infinitycoffee, jacktors79, jayjay024, northeastcompact, originaldrdoom, rjmc79, rusvan, wwecardz

Thanks guys, this is good info. to have.
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 06:03:53 PM »
I saw this on an auction I was checking out recently. Seems odd. Win. Don't Pay. No big deal.
It was with a PayPal Verified symbol. So I'm not sure if it was just this seller that typed this in, or if it's a real program??

"Winning bidders are encouraged to pay within (3) days. By bidding on this auction, you agree that if you have not paid for the item or contacted the seller to arrange payment within (7) days from the end of this auction, then this auction is canceled by mutual agreement and neither party has any recourse against the other."

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2011, 06:38:22 PM »
So I'm not sure if it was just this seller that typed this in, or if it's a real program??
Sure sounds like a seller-specific thing to me.

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2011, 10:17:12 AM »

I think I have you on my block list ..... >:D can't remember why :^) What would these guys need to do to get off your list???beg for mercy...

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2011, 11:07:08 AM »
I think I have you on my block list ..... >:D can't remember why :^) What would these guys need to do to get off your list???beg for mercy...

I don't think the ones on my blocked list know or care to be honest with you, and I really don't sell enough for anyone to want to get off my list.  Only a couple of those names were from my actual transactions.  Most were picked up from fellow collectors experiences like the one Ernie just posted, and I've added them over the years.

It definitely a good idea to share info like this, even if it only saves one of us some grief.  Unfortunately there are some dead-beats out there.   
Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2011, 06:47:21 PM »
I don't think the ones on my blocked list know or care to be honest with you, and I really don't sell enough for anyone to want to get off my list.  Only a couple of those names were from my actual transactions.  Most were picked up from fellow collectors experiences like the one Ernie just posted, and I've added them over the years.

It definitely a good idea to share info like this, even if it only saves one of us some grief.  Unfortunately there are some dead-beats out there.   

Beat the dead-beats is the name of the game.  :great:
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World