Author Topic: Mis-Struck Die-Cut Wacky Packages 7 Base Set Cards  (Read 2789 times)

Offline wackygarbage

Mis-Struck Die-Cut Wacky Packages 7 Base Set Cards
« on: December 21, 2010, 08:28:38 AM »
I recently came across quite a few of the base set cards from ANS7 that the die-cut is mis-struck in the wrong spot on the card.  I have 51 of the 55 cards that are like this for a set.  I am wondering if anyone out there has the other 4 cards that I need.  I have some extras too that I could trade or sell if anyone is interested.

The cards I need are:  1  6  8  20

The extras I have are:  19  22  27  43  44

If you can help me or are interested in any of the extras I have please reply to this message, IM me, or contact me at:

michaelsfossils@yahoo.com

Thank you,

Michael

Offline wackygarbage

Re: Mis-Struck Die-Cut Wacky Packages 7 Base Set Cards
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2010, 08:48:58 AM »
I am also looking for the following Classic Foil Cards that are mis-struck for the die-cuts:

F2   F5

I have extras of F1  F6  F7  F8  F9

Thanks,

Michael

michaelsfossils@yahoo.com

Offline Crust

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 04:25:03 PM »
Does anyone know how much one of these would be worth? I have an F10 that was mis-Struck, and I would like to know.

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2011, 10:27:07 AM »
Does anyone know how much one of these would be worth? I have an F10 that was mis-Struck, and I would like to know.

Based on what I've seen it wouldn't be worth much.  The market for production errors is pretty limited.  I know a few collectors who go after that kind of thing but there's not a big market.  I would list it on eBay auction style and see what happens.
Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

Offline iamMONOTONY

• Wacky Packages FTW!
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2011, 05:24:29 PM »
On the contrary, I think the miss-cuts are extremely rare and valuable. I mean how many times do you see a big trading cards company such as Topps screw up card production.

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2011, 06:27:17 AM »
On the contrary, I think the miss-cuts are extremely rare and valuable. I mean how many times do you see a big trading cards company such as Topps screw up card production.

They may be to you but the ones I've seen sell on ebay haven't sold as if they are worth too much.  I know who to go to if I find them though!
Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2011, 07:11:38 AM »
They may be to you but the ones I've seen sell on ebay haven't sold as if they are worth too much.  I know who to go to if I find them though!

Hi Dr P,

Who do you goto if you have miscuts...I have some S7 Foil miscuts...up for sale...

anything