Author Topic: Wacky Packages POSTCARD MAILING LIST  (Read 2638 times)

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
Wacky Packages POSTCARD MAILING LIST
« on: October 23, 2010, 11:47:28 AM »
IT'S WAY PAST TIME FOR A POSTCARD MAILING LIST
(Not to be confused with the Halloween Waiting List!)

OK, after hearing the input from the forum, I've decided it's finally time to create a mailing list for the postcards. Keep in mind, this is not through Topps, which may (or may not) still happen, but it's likely to be a ways off. This is something I'll manage and try to keep people abreast of any postcard news. Hopefully, it gives more people an opportunity to get a set or two.

So, let's start by sending me your info via PM. Include your forum name, real name, email and mailing address. Also, if you have any suggestions for future postcard releases, I'm willing to listen. It can only make the sets better!

THANKS,
-Neil

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
Re: Wacky Packages POSTCARD MAILING LIST
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2011, 08:14:00 AM »
Are you still building this list? I don't recall if i responded.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline Duznt

• - John K -
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2011, 10:42:23 AM »
Are you still building this list? I don't recall if i responded.

I thought Neil was going to use Dave's OldS email list?

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011, 12:42:01 PM »
IT'S WAY PAST TIME FOR A POSTCARD MAILING LIST
(Not to be confused with the Halloween Waiting List!)

OK, after hearing the input from the forum, I've decided it's finally time to create a mailing list for the postcards. Keep in mind, this is not through Topps, which may (or may not) still happen, but it's likely to be a ways off. This is something I'll manage and try to keep people abreast of any postcard news. Hopefully, it gives more people an opportunity to get a set or two.

So, let's start by sending me your info via PM. Include your forum name, real name, email and mailing address. Also, if you have any suggestions for future postcard releases, I'm willing to listen. It can only make the sets better!

Hi Neil,

Are you still building this list or using Dave's list?? pls advise...have not put myself on it yet...just saw it today...

thx
THANKS,
-Neil

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2011, 05:30:09 PM »
Yep, I'm still taking names. As of this writing, we're still making our plans for the series 7 postcard set. Not really news, but this much I can say: it won't be released in March. As soon as there's anything to report, you'll hear it here first!

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2011, 06:16:09 PM »
Not sure why this was in the non Wacky discussion but if Neil wants it moved back just let me know.