Author Topic: Flashback 2 gold border set for sale. Missing #36.  (Read 9527 times)

Offline Plan 9

Flashback 2 gold border set for sale. Missing #36.
« on: November 18, 2010, 01:56:22 AM »
I'm giving up on the wait for #36 Battlecaps. Maybe someone here would like to pick up the gauntlet and buy this set while I'm in the mood to sell it. I'll take $3500. In a day or so I'm going to list it on ebay so here's your chance to get it at a very reasonable price. If you don't have at least 90% of your gold set by now you'll never complete it. With these you only need one sticker to complete the set! I will not accept trades or sell individual stickers.

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
Re: Flashback 2 gold border set for sale. Missing #36.
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 10:46:18 AM »
I'm giving up on the wait for #36 Battlecaps. Maybe someone here would like to pick up the gauntlet and buy this set while I'm in the mood to sell it. I'll take $3500. In a day or so I'm going to list it on ebay so here's your chance to get it at a very reasonable price. If you don't have at least 90% of your gold set by now you'll never complete it. With these you only need one sticker to complete the set! I will not accept trades or sell individual stickers.

Taking a big hit on that? Wasn't it once going for 15-20K? Why sell it now?? Not a 'good investment'?  :-[

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, 10:50:43 AM »
Taking a big hit on that? Wasn't it once going for 15-20K? Why sell it now?? Not a 'good investment'?  :-[

Sometimes the thrill is seeing if you can complete a tough set like that. Once you find out you may never finish it then you start to get a little restless. I know I do ;D

Offline Plan 9

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2010, 03:26:06 PM »
It's not worth as much as a complete set. But the set barely cost me anything so I don't need to sell it for much. Like Brad said, the fun was in the chase. I'm buying my first Norm Saunders Wacky painting so I really don't care about completing the gold set anymore.

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2010, 08:40:34 PM »
It's not worth as much as a complete set. But the set barely cost me anything so I don't need to sell it for much. Like Brad said, the fun was in the chase. I'm buying my first Norm Saunders Wacky painting so I really don't care about completing the gold set anymore.

I see..the ART is definitely where it is...amazing that you couldn't find that last one???The chase is definitely addicting...