Author Topic: VINTAGE vs. Post-2004  (Read 11871 times)

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
Re: VINTAGE vs. Post-2004
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2011, 04:00:15 AM »
Hmm, it's been a while since I added those up but I may have just been strictly looking at trading cards, which would mean the series 1-3 titles wouldn't have counted because they weren't made in bio-card format like the S4-6 + Halloween.  I may have only counted the bonus cards for S1-3. 

I know, you are going yo ask me why did I then count the 6 titles in the Wacky Ad series if I didn't count the postcards.  I'm not sure.  If I get a chance tomorrow I'll go through my checklists and count again.  It will give me an excuse to go through my binder books!   

Leaving out the 9 titles from series 3 that were only in postcard size, I've got:

Mutty Bars
Grave Nuts
Clucky
Hoppy Meal
7-Pup
Ghostess Fright Pie
Bricks
Bots
Rex Mix
Dead & Buried
Molten Crisp
Bugweiser
9 to Life
Gaggin' Strips
Speed Lick
Wander
Stench Berries
Klepto
Taco Bill
Tombs'
H8
Philly's Runt
Captain Moron's
Lice
Alpha-Bytes
Maulboro
Killing Croc

That's 27.  Plus, when I said 28 I was counting Croca-Cola, but since that was a promo, maybe you're not counting that one?  I didn't count the Wander color rough bio card since it is the same 'title' as the final art bio card.

With the Halloween set, you show 8, but I count 7, unless you included the Mr. Ghoulbar color rough bio card - if you did, then the other count should go up by 1 for Wander.  I wish they had managed to get Tootsie Troll in there as a trading card size, too.

I recall Neil saying that bio cards were probably going to stop, so I guess upcoming postcard sets may not seriously impact your count.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 04:13:59 AM by RawGoo »

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2011, 10:23:20 AM »
Thanks for that list!  I know it's got to be tough to determine the exact criteria of what counts and what doesn't.  However, I think you may have missed some for ANS3.  Besides the 55 stickers and 6 (?) bonus stickers, shouldn't the 10 foil stickers count?  Other than being foil, they are sticker sized and came in packs.

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2011, 12:20:21 PM »
Thanks for that list!  I know it's got to be tough to determine the exact criteria of what counts and what doesn't.  However, I think you may have missed some for ANS3.  Besides the 55 stickers and 6 (?) bonus stickers, shouldn't the 10 foil stickers count?  Other than being foil, they are sticker sized and came in packs.

I think you are right, that I missed the 10 foils for ANS3.  I may have thought they were just dupes from the base set but they aren't, so 10 more should be added. 
Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

Offline ratchet007

« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2011, 12:57:02 PM »
I'm confused  :o

anything