Author Topic: Wacky Packages POSTCARD Mailing List  (Read 3599 times)

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
Wacky Packages POSTCARD Mailing List
« on: October 23, 2010, 11:54:55 AM »
IT'S WAY PAST TIME FOR A POSTCARD MAILING LIST
(Not to be confused with the Halloween Waiting List!)

OK, after hearing the input from the forum, I've decided it's finally time to create a mailing list for the postcards. Keep in mind, this is not through Topps, which may (or may not) still happen, but it's likely to be a ways off. This is something I'll manage and try to keep people abreast of any postcard news. It won't mean I can guarantee anyone future sets, but hopefully, it gives more people notice of upcoming releases.

So, let's start by sending me your info via PM. Include your forum name, real name, email and mailing address. Also, if you have any suggestions for future postcard releases, I'm willing to listen. It can only make the sets better!

THANKS,
-Neil

Offline slamjim

• OLDS11 in late 2023!
Re: Wacky Packages POSTCARD Mailing List
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2010, 12:52:26 PM »
Neil, do you want to just share my list? I have everyone already on it I believe.

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2010, 03:50:09 PM »
That would be great! THANKS!

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2010, 04:22:05 PM »
Neil, do you want to just share my list? I have everyone already on it I believe.

That would be great!

Offline Dead

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2010, 07:46:58 PM »
Oh, good.  I'm on the mailing list, so now I'll be on the postcard list as well.  Thanks!

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2010, 02:12:49 AM »
Thanks to Neil and Dave for this endeavor. I am on Dave's list so should be on Neil's.

Regards,  DrDeal

Offline MoldRush

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2010, 05:06:37 AM »
I'm still confused about this set.  Was it offered both with a bonus card at the usual "basic set" price of $6-$7 and the pricier set with sketch card, or only the latter?  I suppose the expensive set with sketch card removed would amount to the same thing I'm looking for.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2010, 05:27:14 AM »
I'm still confused about this set.  Was it offered both with a bonus card at the usual "basic set" price of $6-$7 and the pricier set with sketch card, or only the latter?  I suppose the expensive set with sketch card removed would amount to the same thing I'm looking for.

The set was only offered as the $39.95 version, with 6 postcards, a sketch card, a single bio card (corresponding to the artist who did the sketch), and the TS10 bonus card all wrapped in the orange Halloween wrapper.  500 sets, limit of 5 per household.  No basic set this time, which is too bad, I've got a friend who would laugh her butt off if she got one of these in the mail!!

For one of each new Wacky image you'd need the 6 postcards and the bonus card - I posted scans in the spoiler thread Thursday.

Offline Plastered Peanut

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2010, 02:26:51 PM »
The set was only offered as the $39.95 version, with 6 postcards, a sketch card, a single bio card (corresponding to the artist who did the sketch), and the TS10 bonus card all wrapped in the orange Halloween wrapper.  500 sets, limit of 5 per household.  No basic set this time, which is too bad, I've got a friend who would laugh her butt off if she got one of these in the mail!!

For one of each new Wacky image you'd need the 6 postcards and the bonus card - I posted scans in the spoiler thread Thursday.

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!  You mean I missed another post card set?  I was going to make it a point to be logged in Halloween, as I thought Neil might do something special for Halloween. 

And now it's already come and gone?

YES, Please add me to the mailing list.  I thought I had already joined Topps mailing list to not miss out on something like this again.

sigh.

Send me your borderless wackys!

Offline Plastered Peanut

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2010, 09:38:26 PM »
Neil,

The address I would like to have on the mailing list is davidbcaudle@bellsouth.net

thanks a mil!!!

David

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!  You mean I missed another post card set?  I was going to make it a point to be logged in Halloween, as I thought Neil might do something special for Halloween. 

And now it's already come and gone?

YES, Please add me to the mailing list.  I thought I had already joined Topps mailing list to not miss out on something like this again.

sigh.

Send me your borderless wackys!