Author Topic: I Have No Clue Who Anyone Is  (Read 40248 times)

Offline Jean Nutty

Re: I Have No Clue Who Anyone Is
« Reply #105 on: April 07, 2010, 10:39:11 AM »
I must be the bigest idiot that has ever lived! What issue? What are you talking about?
And if you're getting messages why can't theese people send me one and tell me what ever you're talking about in person!!!
When someone gives you negative karma, you call them Nasty.
When I say you’ve been posting a lot of fluff, you call it an attack.

The reason I and a few others have not said anything until now is that we thought you might respond in a negative fashion, such as you did. There have been a few comments about this – if you recall I ribbed you about posting 30 posts a day a month or so ago, and possibly getting Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. That was a gentle hint. Nobody wants to read 20-30 posts every day, from any forum member. Other members have nicely hinted also. I’ve seen a couple of “I agree” chains that parodied your posts, but I guess you didn’t get the gag when you read them. My bad.

Offline RonZombie

• (AKA)"Ron of the Dead"
  • Take a "BITE" out of life!
« Reply #106 on: April 07, 2010, 10:49:41 AM »
When someone gives you negative karma, you call them Nasty.
When I say you’ve been posting a lot of fluff, you call it an attack.

The reason I and a few others have not said anything until now is that we thought you might respond in a negative fashion, such as you did. There have been a few comments about this – if you recall I ribbed you about posting 30 posts a day a month or so ago, and possibly getting Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. That was a gentle hint. Nobody wants to read 20-30 posts every day, from any forum member. Other members have nicely hinted also. I’ve seen a couple of “I agree” chains that parodied your posts, but I guess you didn’t get the gag when you read them. My bad.
I did'nt respond in a "negative" fashion, I simply had no idea what you were talking about! Had you said something politly like Martin instead of accusing me of things that I have not done none of this would have transpired. I may have posted to much, but I have never said anything bad about anyone! Except to say I thought you were a nice guy until you attacked me (unprovoked) hopefully we can just forget about this total misunderstaning and move on... All my WACKY best...RonZ
"Treat others the way you like to be treated"

Offline landoquakes

« Reply #107 on: April 12, 2010, 08:16:18 PM »
I'm still landoquakes... How the heck do I get my avatar over here? Is Greg's forum really shut down? I'll miss all my messages!

Offline Sue Mee

• and Sometimes I'm LipOff
« Reply #108 on: April 13, 2010, 12:47:05 AM »
I'm still landoquakes... How the heck do I get my avatar over here? Is Greg's forum really shut down? I'll miss all my messages!

Here's your avatar.

You can easily go to your profile and add it.
Sue Mee is AKA LipOff
My Home-Made Wackys

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #109 on: April 13, 2010, 03:49:06 AM »

Hi Lando!  I kept the same username, too.  You can still get to the old forum, use this link:

http://www.wackypackages.org/wackyforum

And you definitely have at least one unread message there from me, from about a month ago.  It's been a real pain having to check for messages in three places!!

Offline Bigmuc13

« Reply #110 on: April 19, 2010, 10:43:09 AM »
On Greg's forum Drew Muller was TIED..Up last activity was in April 2009, 238 posts

I wonder were Drew went.  I met him at a couple of shows a few years back.  I'll havwe to look him up.
Still looking for Series 17