Author Topic: I Have No Clue Who Anyone Is  (Read 40225 times)

Offline Beanball

Re: I Have No Clue Who Anyone Is
« Reply #70 on: April 01, 2010, 07:19:00 PM »
Love the "Pupsi-Dog" & the "Truant-Boy"
Still Beanball, althought this time with a capital B>
Those shirts are cooooooooooooool.

Offline MoldRush

« Reply #71 on: April 02, 2010, 10:32:07 AM »
I was fruitoftomb567 on Greg's forum.  Decided to go with a shorter, simpler ID.

-Tom

Offline RonZombie

• (AKA)"Ron of the Dead"
  • Take a "BITE" out of life!
« Reply #72 on: April 02, 2010, 12:53:23 PM »
I was fruitoftomb567 on Greg's forum.  Decided to go with a shorter, simpler ID.

-Tom
For anyone that does not know, I was "ronofthedead" on the (original) "Gregs" forum.
"Treat others the way you like to be treated"

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #73 on: April 02, 2010, 03:22:44 PM »
For anyone that does not know, I was "ronofthedead" on the (original) "Gregs" forum.
I’m beginning to be a bit skeptical. Are you really?
You seem different than Ron from the “original” forum. Are you an alien who has taken over Ron’s body?

And realize the meaning of “original forum” varies, since for some members, this is their first WP forum, and others, their 3rd or 4th WP forum. And, while I’m being a prick, you replied to this thread on March 12th, as Reply #4 of 73. I know that was a long time ago, and it’s not a huge deal, but you post a large number of casual comments and remarks. Is it possible that’s why someone gave you negative karma a while back? Did you ever ask why someone did that, in your, Someone on here is truly nasty! thread?

Just wonderin’ . . .

Offline GadzookaBoy

• Just Another Funko Observer
« Reply #74 on: April 02, 2010, 04:46:43 PM »
Looks like I need to come up with a new avatar. You can have the Gadzooka boy. Seems fair.

Thanx ..

I love your Plan 9 Batman avatar I saw somewhere .. That was you right ??
How old is this gum ???
It's ALL about being WACKY !!!
WEB SITE http://justanotherfunkoobserver.com/
TOY/PERSONAL BLOG http:/jafosnews.blogspot.com/

Offline Plan 9

« Reply #75 on: April 02, 2010, 06:03:17 PM »
Thanx ..

I love your Plan 9 Batman avatar I saw somewhere .. That was you right ??

Yes, thanks. I may bring it back some time.

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #76 on: April 02, 2010, 06:15:15 PM »
just testing the update of the avatar.  Back to the bunny, man....

Offline RonZombie

• (AKA)"Ron of the Dead"
« Reply #77 on: April 02, 2010, 07:02:23 PM »
I’m beginning to be a bit skeptical. Are you really?
You seem different than Ron from the “original” forum. Are you an alien who has taken over Ron’s body?

And realize the meaning of “original forum” varies, since for some members, this is their first WP forum, and others, their 3rd or 4th WP forum. And, while I’m being a prick, you replied to this thread on March 12th, as Reply #4 of . I know that was a long time ago, and it’s not a huge deal, but you post a large number of casual comments and remarks. Is it possible that’s why someone gave you negative karma a while back? Did you ever ask why someone did that, in your, Someone on here is truly nasty! thread?

Just wonderin’ . . .

(Image removed from quote.)

I really do'nt care if someone gave me a "bad" (karma) I know I've done nothing wrong to any of the members and if I have...I'm sorry! Have a great nite...RonZ 8)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 07:08:32 PM by RonZombie »

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #78 on: April 02, 2010, 07:45:34 PM »
just testing the update of the avatar.  Back to the bunny, man....

Zen, I thought it was an animated avatar? If it is you can right click on the image from the other forum and do a save as to your computer. Then you can upload it.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #79 on: April 02, 2010, 07:47:38 PM »
Yes, thanks. I may bring it back some time.
Just curious as to some people have switched their names that I see that 2 members are now showing up as guests.
I know the T-Shirt guy fled pretty fast and canceled his account but I also noticed that Bum and Mable also is now showing up as a guest. I can't remember who that user was but curious if they changed their name. Anyone know?

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #80 on: April 03, 2010, 08:00:03 AM »
Actually, you're right...it was originally animated and I think I have that file already saved somewhere.

Thanks, Brad.  Will check soon....

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #81 on: April 03, 2010, 05:47:32 PM »
O.K. Everyone here is probably gonna kill me, but I think I am having moral issues with using Liptorn even as Liptorn2. I was Coffinmate on Greg's forum for years, but decided to change since when I joined Greg's Coffinmate was just picked because most other names were used that I liked. As Liptorn is truly one of my absolute favorites, I do have others that I like and think that I will change my I.D. to one of these:

Tied - Hurts - Neveready - Liquid Bomber - Screech Tape - Playbug - Famous Mobsters - Ghoul Humor or Mr. Stubble

Does anyone know of anyone already using any of these names before I change???

Keep on Rockin' in the Free World

Offline All-Brain

• All things 79-80 Reissue
« Reply #82 on: April 03, 2010, 06:13:48 PM »
I was/am (?) Buz on the other forum, still am Buz here, but haven't moved my avatar yet. (Am I the only one who thinks that the Buz bee is the bee's knees?) I know some of you, but I haven't participated on any Wacky forum for almost 2 years -- I burned out around FB2, but Old School has brought me back. A lot to catch up on . . .

Love this new forum format. Real name is Mark Best.

Its great to see your back Mark! I hope all has been well with you during the last couple of years.

Jeff

Offline Monsterettes

« Reply #83 on: April 03, 2010, 06:16:32 PM »
O.K. Everyone here is probably gonna kill me, but I think I am having moral issues with using Liptorn even as Liptorn2. I was Coffinmate on Greg's forum for years, but decided to change since when I joined Greg's Coffinmate was just picked because most other names were used that I liked. As Liptorn is truly one of my absolute favorites, I do have others that I like and think that I will change my I.D. to one of these:

Tied - Hurts - Neveready - Liquid Bomber - Screech Tape - Playbug - Famous Mobsters - Ghoul Humor or Mr. Stubble

Does anyone know of anyone already using any of these names before I change???

Background to help you make a decision:
Melvin Bowler is Mr. Stubble on Greg's forum, last activity April 3, 2010, posts 1344. He's well-known, although I haven't seen him here.....
As for the other names:
On Greg's forum Drew Muller was TIED..Up last activity was in April 2009, 238 posts
Hurts_Tomatoes, last activity August 2009, 156 posts
Neveready was John Dubinski (the guy that does the wacky photomosaics), last activity February 2010, 121 posts
Screechtape2008, last activity March 2010, 35 posts
If a name didn't have any activity in 2010 or 2009 I didn't include it in the list above. 

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #84 on: April 03, 2010, 06:34:43 PM »
 :D O.K. It's officially Playbug. That's it.

Offline Sue Mee

• and Sometimes I'm LipOff
« Reply #85 on: April 03, 2010, 07:09:49 PM »

Good choice.  Now let's see someone animate your avatar.
Sue Mee is AKA LipOff
My Home-Made Wackys

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #86 on: April 03, 2010, 07:18:06 PM »
 :D Yeah, THAT WOULD BE TOTALLY COOL !!!  Any animation help and I would be indebted forever  8)

Offline RonZombie

• (AKA)"Ron of the Dead"
« Reply #87 on: April 03, 2010, 07:48:58 PM »
Good choice.  Now let's see someone animate your avatar.
That should be fun! LOL. :]

Offline Duznt

• - John K -
« Reply #88 on: April 03, 2010, 08:33:47 PM »
:D Yeah, THAT WOULD BE TOTALLY COOL !!!  Any animation help and I would be indebted forever  8)

Glad you changed from Liptorn. I got stuck trying to do the flames and your exploding bowl. Wasn't happy with the way the flames were turning out...

Offline Paul_Maul

« Reply #89 on: April 04, 2010, 08:10:52 AM »

Eric Roberts, owner of all of the wacky packages original art, was Playbug on Greg's forum. In fact I read this thread because I saw the name and thought he had joined. But his posts are few and far between so it doesn't matter.

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #90 on: April 04, 2010, 09:10:00 AM »

Yah, let's make that top fall down and see what's going on under there!
Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #91 on: April 04, 2010, 12:34:06 PM »
Glad you changed from Liptorn. I got stuck trying to do the flames and your exploding bowl. Wasn't happy with the way the flames were turning out...

Wow, I had no idea that you were even trying that for me - thanks even though it didn't turn out !

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #92 on: April 04, 2010, 12:36:41 PM »
Eric Roberts, owner of all of the wacky packages original art, was Playbug on Greg's forum. In fact I read this thread because I saw the name and thought he had joined. But his posts are few and far between so it doesn't matter.
Sounds good, thanks for that info. Now I feel relieved that I have finally settled on a forum ID that wont be interferring with someone else's and it's cool!

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #93 on: April 04, 2010, 12:37:19 PM »
Yah, let's make that top fall down and see what's going on under there!

Might just bug out !

Offline Duznt

• - John K -
« Reply #94 on: April 04, 2010, 01:58:25 PM »
Wow, I had no idea that you were even trying that for me - thanks even though it didn't turn out !

This is about as far as I got with Liptorn.
I'll animate Playbug too, but I have another one to finish first.

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #95 on: April 04, 2010, 10:01:27 PM »
Sounds great! What do you use to create the animations?

Offline Duznt

• - John K -
« Reply #96 on: April 04, 2010, 10:07:37 PM »
Sounds great! What do you use to create the animations?

Photoshop/ImageReady

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #97 on: April 06, 2010, 09:54:34 PM »
I really do'nt care if someone gave me a "bad" (karma) I know I've done nothing wrong to any of the members and if I have...I'm sorry! Have a great nite...RonZ 8)
Ron, what transformed you from being outraged to not caring? You often don’t seem to care, especially since joining this forum.

I logged on to Greg’s forum recently and saw some of your posts that make me question if you are genuine in your “positive” support of this forum. Your behavior here sometimes seems disingenuous and borderline sabotage. Why are you diluting this forum with so many dumb remarks? I’ve read posts where members have kindly hinted that you pipe down a bit with these comments, but you seem determined and dedicated to continue with this behavior. Did you “get” the hints, and like a 7 year old, this has fueled your fire?

Either stop being wacky for a moment and post a serious reply, or stay wacky and prove me right - give it up Ron, what’s the deal!? Although it appears to me that you are posting large numbers of meaningless comments with a devious purpose, I’m still a tiny bit on the fence about this, so you can prove me wrong, and I will apologize.

Offline RonZombie

• (AKA)"Ron of the Dead"
« Reply #98 on: April 06, 2010, 10:14:47 PM »
Ron, what transformed you from being outraged to not caring? You often don’t seem to care, especially since joining this forum.

I logged on to Greg’s forum recently and saw some of your posts that make me question if you are genuine in your “positive” support of this forum. Your behavior here sometimes seems disingenuous and borderline sabotage. Why are you diluting this forum with so many dumb remarks? I’ve read posts where members have kindly hinted that you pipe down a bit with these comments, but you seem determined and dedicated to continue with this behavior. Did you “get” the hints, and like a 7 year old, this has fueled your fire?

Either stop being wacky for a moment and post a serious reply, or stay wacky and prove me right - give it up Ron, what’s the deal!? Although it appears to me that you are posting large numbers of meaningless comments with a devious purpose, I’m still a tiny bit on the fence about this, so you can prove me wrong, and I will apologize.

What are you talking about??? ??? Seriously? I have no idea where you are coming from. And what in the world have I ever done to you? Sabotage this forum...I was the 1st member!!! What are you smoking cause I do'nt want any, I always got along w/you I honestly do'nt understand why you are attacking me! I post on all of the "forums" I do'nt bash either one I'm just trying to get along w/everyone as best as I can, something you should think about doing Rob! All my WACKY best...RonZ 8)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 10:17:10 PM by RonZombie »

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #99 on: April 07, 2010, 07:04:34 AM »
What are you talking about??? ??? Seriously? I have no idea where you are coming from. And what in the world have I ever done to you? Sabotage this forum...I was the 1st member!!! What are you smoking cause I do'nt want any, I always got along w/you I honestly do'nt understand why you are attacking me! I post on all of the "forums" I do'nt bash either one I'm just trying to get along w/everyone as best as I can, something you should think about doing Rob! All my WACKY best...RonZ 8)
Ron, if I were to give your comments about this subject a grade, I’d give you a fail. 

Considering the posts I’ve read and the e-mails I’ve received from forum members about this issue, you look like a total fool for playing dumb.

You need to read more and post less. You’ve missed the fact that we are talking about you!

Well ALL, I tried to make the point politely, but as you can read above, Ron has decided to act stupid and make this Ron Zombie's Stay Wacky Forum.

I’ll be replying to some of his empty posts with this appropriate image. It’s up to Ron how often we see the dunce . . .

Offline RonZombie

• (AKA)"Ron of the Dead"
« Reply #100 on: April 07, 2010, 08:57:38 AM »
Ron, if I were to give your comments about this subject a grade, I’d give you a fail.  

Considering the posts I’ve read and the e-mails I’ve received from forum members about this issue, you look like a total fool for playing dumb.

You need to read more and post less. You’ve missed the fact that we are talking about you!

Well ALL, I tried to make the point politely, but as you can read above, Ron has decided to act stupid and make this Ron Zombie's Stay Wacky Forum.

I’ll be replying to some of his empty posts with this appropriate image. It’s up to Ron how often we see the dunce . . .
(Image removed from quote.)

I must be the bigest idiot that has ever lived! What issue? What are you talking about? And if you're getting messages why can't theese people send me one and tell me what ever you're talking about in person!!! This is all I can post on the subject because I'm TOTLY in the dark! BTW I always thought you were a nice guy...I was obviously wrong!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 09:02:40 AM by RonZombie »

Offline Crakola Crayons

• 10+ years of homemades
  • "...I'll stop the world and melt with you..."
    • Martin's View (blog about music, TV, movies and comics)
« Reply #101 on: April 07, 2010, 09:38:48 AM »
Ron, let me take a stab at interpretting what Jean Nutty is saying (JN, correct me if I am wrong..). 

As an outside observation of your postings on this forum as well as Greg's two (the old one and his new one) over the past month or so, you seem to reply to a lot of posts for the sake of replying.  This was not something you used to do previously (prior to the forum splits).  Perhaps you didn't feel comfortable on Greg's older forum until recently to start doing more of this.  But this is the same kind of behavior that Joe Fox (Wackim) used to exhibit on that board - he had lots of time on his hands and the forums were a primary social outlet for him so he posted a lot.  And that kind of behavior is what often got on a lot of people's nerves over there (some were more vocal about it than others).

On this board, you seemed driven by "how many posts/what level am I at now".  You'd comment on reaching a certain level.  You'd comment on others reaching a certain level.  You'd post "I agree" or "cool" or "have fun", etc. to lots of posts without really adding anything substantial to the discussion.  Perhaps that might have been part of the reason Brad removed the tracking of the number of posts a person puts up - in part so folks would not have to hear you commenting about hitting milestone numbers.  I'm not sure.
My blog on music, comics, film and more - Martin's View - http://mcmaenza.blogspot.com/

Offline RonZombie

• (AKA)"Ron of the Dead"
« Reply #102 on: April 07, 2010, 10:03:06 AM »
Ron, let me take a stab at interpretting what Jean Nutty is saying (JN, correct me if I am wrong..).  

As an outside observation of your postings on this forum as well as Greg's two (the old one and his new one) over the past month or so, you seem to reply to a lot of posts for the sake of replying.  This was not something you used to do previously (prior to the forum splits).  Perhaps you didn't feel comfortable on Greg's older forum until recently to start doing more of this.  But this is the same kind of behavior that Joe Fox (Wackim) used to exhibit on that board - he had lots of time on his hands and the forums were a primary social outlet for him so he posted a lot.  And that kind of behavior is what often got on a lot of people's nerves over there (some were more vocal about it than others).

On this board, you seemed driven by "how many posts/what level am I at now".  You'd comment on reaching a certain level.  You'd comment on others reaching a certain level.  You'd post "I agree" or "cool" or "have fun", etc. to lots of posts without really adding anything substantial to the discussion.  Perhaps that might have been part of the reason Brad removed the tracking of the number of posts a person puts up - in part so folks would not have to hear you commenting about hitting milestone numbers.  I'm not sure.
Thank you Martin for talking to me rather than attacking me! I was not aware I was doing this and as far as the "Mile posts" I was just letting other forum members know how many posts they needed to reach that point! If I annoyed anyone I am truly sorry I'll try to do better from now on that's all I can do. All my WACKY best...RonZ 8)

Offline Crakola Crayons

• 10+ years of homemades
  • "...I'll stop the world and melt with you..."
    • Martin's View (blog about music, TV, movies and comics)
« Reply #103 on: April 07, 2010, 10:08:41 AM »
Ron, glad I could offer some clarity.  As they say, the first step to changing is recognizing there is a problem.  Believe me, I've been in your spot before.  The key is this: before you hit "post" you have to ask yourself these kinds of things: Is this something that needs to be publicly posted to all?  Can a private message just to that person handle sufficiently cover it?  Is this something I would stand up in the center of a crowded room at a party and get everyone's attention just to say?
My blog on music, comics, film and more - Martin's View - http://mcmaenza.blogspot.com/

Offline RonZombie

• (AKA)"Ron of the Dead"
« Reply #104 on: April 07, 2010, 10:33:08 AM »
Ron, glad I could offer some clarity.  As they say, the first step to changing is recognizing there is a problem.  Believe me, I've been in your spot before.  The key is this: before you hit "post" you have to ask yourself these kinds of things: Is this something that needs to be publicly posted to all?  Can a private message just to that person handle sufficiently cover it?  Is this something I would stand up in the center of a crowded room at a party and get everyone's attention just to say?
Thanks for giving me a "heads up" I will try to better...as they say "all's well that ends well" Your WACKY friend...RonZ 8)