Author Topic: You-Pick-The-Design Sketch Card Give Away!  (Read 3503 times)

Offline Corndog

• Corndog....the NEW Blunder
  • There's no need to fear, because Corndog is here.
Re: You-Pick-The-Design Sketch Card Give Away!
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2024, 10:47:04 AM »
 :0012398:

That is AWESOME news!!!

Offline roughwriter

• Rough Writer
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2024, 12:05:56 PM »

Hello everyone! I forgot that I'd "left the barn door open" so now I have a few more sketches to draw! To prevent any further chaos, I'm officially closing the promo as of today. Thanks to everyone who confirmed their choices and mailing addresses. There are still a few I'm waiting for. I'm currently swamped by a move to a new home, but hope to be finished in 2 weeks. I will start drawing then. I'll keep you all updated. Thanks for your patience!

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2024, 12:50:48 PM »

Hello everyone! I forgot that I'd "left the barn door open" so now I have a few more sketches to draw! To prevent any further chaos, I'm officially closing the promo as of today. Thanks to everyone who confirmed their choices and mailing addresses. There are still a few I'm waiting for. I'm currently swamped by a move to a new home, but hope to be finished in 2 weeks. I will start drawing then. I'll keep you all updated. Thanks for your patience!

Good luck with your move!!

Offline HENRY.R

« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2024, 06:14:16 PM »
no response from this artist, from within 1 hour once topps released series till recently,still waiting.

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2024, 06:16:27 PM »
Thank you so much for the update and the sketches!

Richard
#StayWacky

Offline roughwriter

• Rough Writer
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2024, 11:14:21 AM »
Okay Guys, I have to apologize to all of you! I picked the worst time to make such an offer, and life has dumped multiple roadblocks in my way. I won't go into useless detail, but I want to assure everyone that I've made a list of all qualifying purchasers, and will fulfill every request made. Before the next Wackys set comes out, you will all get your sketches. Thank you for your patience! And again, I'm sorry.

Offline quas

« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2024, 11:30:20 AM »
Pete, much appreciation for the update!
Marc

Offline HENRY.R

« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2024, 07:00:41 AM »
I Still havent heard one message from you Pete & I was one of the first to send a PM if not the first & still waiting.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2024, 09:04:58 AM »
Okay Guys, I have to apologize to all of you! I picked the worst time to make such an offer, and life has dumped multiple roadblocks in my way. I won't go into useless detail, but I want to assure everyone that I've made a list of all qualifying purchasers, and will fulfill every request made. Before the next Wackys set comes out, you will all get your sketches. Thank you for your patience! And again, I'm sorry.

Sorry to hear you're having to deal with all these issues.  Wishing you some relief and success in getting through everything.  And thanks again for your generous offer in the first place :)

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2024, 09:37:25 AM »
Thanks for the updates

Richard
#StayWacky

anything