Author Topic: I think I have a idea for a future moneypot for Topps. What do you think?  (Read 1491 times)

Offline Plastered Peanut

I guess that so called 'Trump Derangement Syndrome' is a real sickness.
No, "Trump:  He is the Golden God Syndrome" is a real sickness.   
Send me your borderless wackys!

Offline Plastered Peanut

No, "Trump:  He is the Golden God Syndrome" is a real sickness.

A-hole "billionaire" can't fork over 454 million just to appeal a ruling.   Hires only the "best" who are mostly indicted and/or in jail now, and those who aren't say "Don't elect this guy!".  "Best memory on the planet" that says airports were defended in the Revolutionary War, Hitler was a good guy, Nicky Hailey was in charge of the 2021 Capitol police, and windmills are making whales gay.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 12:14:18 AM by Plastered Peanut »

Offline Plastered Peanut

A-hole "billionaire" can't fork over 454 million just to appeal a ruling.   Hires only the "best" who are mostly indicted and/or in jail now, and those who aren't say "Don't elect this guy!".  "Best memory on the planet" that says airports were defended in the Revolutionary War, Hitler was a good guy, Nicky Hailey was in charge of the 2021 Capitol police, and windmills are making whales gay.

"Covid is just a Democrat hoax to make me look bad."   "It will all be over by Easter."  "So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing," Trump said, speaking to Bryan during the briefing. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too."

[TRUMP the Golden GOD] added: "I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."
« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 12:34:02 AM by Plastered Peanut »

Offline roughwriter

• Rough Writer

***STOP!!!***
TIME OUT!!! Okay Guys! Everybody chill! This is a collector's forum, not an election rally. Politics has as much to do with Wackys as shoe size does! This is a place where we all come together, not tear at each other. I suggest we drop the politics in Wackys discussion and return to matters more relevant to our passtime. "Nuff Said!

Offline bigtomi

Politics has as much to do with Wackys as shoe size does! ... I suggest we drop the politics in Wackys discussion and return to matters more relevant to our passtime.
I would agree. Maybe one of the Admins could lock this thread down? The politics thread has been done before here, with similar results.

Kind of throws a light on the idea of blending politics and Wackys, eh?

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
Concur. I’ll work that.
Seems appropriate to lock it at this point.