Author Topic: Halloween Postcard Waiting List  (Read 5058 times)

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
Halloween Postcard Waiting List
« on: October 20, 2010, 01:24:09 PM »
For anyone who may have missed out on today's Halloween postcard set, I'm starting a Waiting List in the event that Topps should get any returns, etc. No promises or guarantees but I'll try. Please PM me with your name, address, phone and email. Also indicate the number of sets you're interested in. I'll submit the list next Monday morning.

Offline jeffcaff

Re: Halloween Postcard Waiting List
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2010, 01:31:44 PM »
Yes.  I will would like to get one or two sets if possible.  Please let me know what information you need from me.

Offline ratchet007

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2010, 01:41:20 PM »
Thanks Neil. PM sent.

Offline DrSushi

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2010, 01:57:57 PM »
Thanks, Neil - PM sent.

In case Neil can't come through, if anyone has a set to spare, please PM me.

Offline dognsuds

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2010, 02:02:59 PM »
I'd like 1 set. PM sent, thanks

Offline Sue Mee

• and Sometimes I'm LipOff
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2010, 02:05:19 PM »
Please add me to the list  PM sent.
Sue Mee is AKA LipOff
My Home-Made Wackys

Offline gogtter

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2010, 10:04:04 PM »
Mr. Camera...I am very interested in 2 sets should they become available.  Please let me know.  Thank you very much.

wackyone

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2010, 07:29:27 AM »
PM sent!
Great idea,thanx for tryin' to help out
maybe at least with the list they will see how many people missed out.

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2010, 10:59:04 AM »
For anyone who may have missed out on today's Halloween postcard set, I'm starting a Waiting List in the event that Topps should get any returns, etc. No promises or guarantees but I'll try. Please PM me with your name, address, phone and email. Also indicate the number of sets you're interested in. I'll submit the list next Monday morning.

OK Neil, PM sent. Thank you very much for your help.

Offline chickenfat2010

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2010, 02:46:09 PM »
PM sent. Thanks for creating this possible opportunity Neil!  Regards, Chickenfat2010

Offline quas

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2010, 11:03:29 AM »
Please add me to this list as well.  PM sent earlier today with my contact info....hopefully that one will work for this list as well?

Thanks!
Marc

Offline Plan 9

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2010, 02:42:18 PM »
Neil,
Could a customer who's orders were mistakenly canceled get any priority on your list? Topps confirmed today that when they canceled my binder order they mistakenly canceled my postcard order too and they don't have anymore nor do they care to make up for their screw-up.

Offline Sue Mee

• and Sometimes I'm LipOff
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2010, 02:54:22 PM »
Neil,
Could a customer who's orders were mistakenly canceled get any priority on your list? Topps confirmed today that when they canceled my binder order they mistakenly canceled my postcard order too and they don't have anymore nor do they care to make up for their screw-up.

Hey, Mark,
If the chance presents itself and my name comes up before yours, you can have it.

Kris
Sue Mee is AKA LipOff
My Home-Made Wackys

Offline Plan 9

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2010, 07:14:35 PM »
Hey, Mark,
If the chance presents itself and my name comes up before yours, you can have it.

Kris
Wow. Thanks man. Your ARE the man. I've asked Jasperson to review his customer service staff for misfits and to allow me to buy 10 sets next time to make up for the five they took from me. I doubt they'll be fair about it even though it was THEIR screw-ups that cost me my sets.

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2010, 03:54:29 AM »
Neil,

Hey Mark,

I understand your frustration. But as far as giving any one customer priority, I see two issues here: 1) Topps customer service handled your order so any resolution will have to come through them. 2) Most guys who have already signed up on the waiting list probably wouldn't appreciate getting bumped down the list.

Anyway, I'll certainly put your name on the list and remind topps customer service of your situation. Hopefully, this has a happy ending!

Offline Plan 9

« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2010, 06:11:00 AM »
Hey Mark,

I understand your frustration. But as far as giving any one customer priority, I see two issues here: 1) Topps customer service handled your order so any resolution will have to come through them. 2) Most guys who have already signed up on the waiting list probably wouldn't appreciate getting bumped down the list.

Anyway, I'll certainly put your name on the list and remind topps customer service of your situation. Hopefully, this has a happy ending!
Thanks Neil. Whatever you think is fair. I appreciate it!

Offline Plastered Peanut

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2010, 05:00:41 PM »
Neil,

In case some become available, please put me on the list for a set!  I landed one on ebay but I would still like a set to open up for a random sketch card. 

Thanks
David

Hey Mark,

Send me your borderless wackys!

Offline Plan 9

« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2010, 06:47:45 PM »
Hey Mark,

Neil,
I was able to get some sets so you can take me off the list.

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2010, 04:33:23 AM »
That's great to hear Mark! Hopefully, you got 'em for a decent price.

anything