Author Topic: Looking for Liptorn!  (Read 2625 times)

Offline Hipton

Looking for Liptorn!
« on: October 20, 2010, 06:51:36 AM »
I am going to be in Chicago this Wed-Sun for the Pinball Expo and would like to meet up with Willie (Liptorn) if possible. I thought I had his phone # but can't find it. Willie, if you see this, or if anyone has his #, please contact me! Had a blast the last time, let's close down Portillo's again! If anyone from IL is interested, the Expo is at the Westin in Wheeling from Thurs-Sun. Contact me if you would like to meet up. I have been very busy with work and haven't been on the forums much. Didn't buy any of the new stuff yet, but thanks to Shoe who sent me a set of the new series.

This IS posted in the right section! What's more Wacky than addressing someone by their Wacky product name?

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
Re: Looking for Liptorn!
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2010, 07:31:54 AM »
I am going to be in Chicago this Wed-Sun for the Pinball Expo and would like to meet up with Willie (Liptorn) if possible. I thought I had his phone # but can't find it. Willie, if you see this, or if anyone has his #, please contact me! Had a blast the last time, let's close down Portillo's again! If anyone from IL is interested, the Expo is at the Westin in Wheeling from Thurs-Sun. Contact me if you would like to meet up. I have been very busy with work and haven't been on the forums much. Didn't buy any of the new stuff yet, but thanks to Shoe who sent me a set of the new series.

This IS posted in the right section! What's more Wacky than addressing someone by their Wacky product name?

Here is Willie's email address, have you tried this?........... gridking@aol.com
Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

Offline Hipton

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2010, 08:28:36 AM »
Rob, I did send a message to that addy and posted on the other forums.

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2010, 08:33:48 AM »

I don't know if it's too late to try, but I'll send you his home address by PM. Maybe you can mail him something. I keep a list for trading purposes.
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World

Offline sunsweat

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2010, 08:48:57 AM »

Hi Cheryl.  I pm'd you his number.

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2010, 08:57:53 AM »

I've exchanged a few emails with him the past couple months, but it took him longer than normal to reply. He's probably just very busy and not as heavy into the hobby right now for whatever reason. 
Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

Offline Liptorn

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2010, 07:01:28 PM »
Cheryl has found me and we should be meeting up Friday!