Author Topic: Wacky Packages "50th Anniversary" Dinner Exclusive Card & Rejected Rough Copy  (Read 1293 times)

Offline Soremel

I recently found 10 Philly Non-Sports Card Show "50th Anniversary" dinner-exclusive cards in one of my Galactic Groceries promo card boxes. Since I only need one of these in my collection, I figured I'd offer them up for sale in case anyone, who was not able to attend the dinner, was interested in owning one. After pondering this for a bit, I thought it would be fun to also offer, along with the card, a laser copy of the rough layout that was rejected! Version "A" was intended to emulate the "Last Supper" painting, with Adam Bomb in the center, and characters from the original 16 series of Wacky Packages on the sides of the table.

The matted copy is displayed in a generic 8 3/8" x 10 3/8" black frame. The included dinner card has been signed with a gold oil-based paint pen.

These framed copies & card sets are $40. + $15. S&H each. Since there are only ten of these sets being offered, there is a strict limit of one-per-person.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding this sale. Thank you for looking!