Author Topic: SI World's Smallest Micro Cards - Wacky Packages  (Read 12404 times)

Offline Swiski

Re: SI World's Smallest Micro Cards - Wacky Packages
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2023, 04:29:43 AM »
Only Little Obsessed had these in stock? Would love to buy a few locally. Definitely not going for a full set, if they're all just mini copies of full sized Wackies.

Now if there were a few brand new parodies thrown in with a tiny, small or micro theme...that changes things!

Mr's Small's Fish Sticks and Shrunken Donuts should have been two choices for original series titles!

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2023, 05:04:35 AM »
The other site that had them and is now out of stock is sweets and geeks. I learned that from a GPK collector that purchased some there.
What I need for these is micro sized Binder with Micro 9 pocket pages. How cool would that be?

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2023, 07:31:26 AM »
I just ordered a mini 9 pocket page binder on Amazon that should fit these stickers. The puzzles will look great in the sleeves. I will post if it works.

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2023, 07:38:58 AM »
SI statement about these cards:
57 WP (47 Standard and 10 Rare)
70 GPK (50 Standard and 20 Rare)

So if the Common cards all have 9-card puzzle elements on the back like you say, how can there be 47 of them like SI claims?
And same for GPK, if the Rare have puzzle backs, how are their 20?

I will never believe any statement that comes from SI, but these are ridiculous.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2023, 08:15:00 AM »
20 would work with 18 cards as 2 puzzles, and 2 pics of the puzzles.

47 just seems like a ridiculous number   :-\

• Administrator
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2023, 08:30:40 AM »
47 just seems like a ridiculous number   :-\
it *is* the most common random number. So it's got that going for it :-) 

https://www.47.net/47society/
« Last Edit: May 27, 2023, 08:32:53 AM by Fanatical_and_Sickly »

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2023, 09:31:07 AM »
SI statement about these cards:
57 WP (47 Standard and 10 Rare)
70 GPK (50 Standard and 20 Rare)

So if the Common cards all have 9-card puzzle elements on the back like you say, how can there be 47 of them like SI claims?
And same for GPK, if the Rare have puzzle backs, how are their 20?

I will never believe any statement that comes from SI, but these are ridiculous.
Good call. There are 5 9 card puzzles which equals 45 cards.  Maybe there are 12 Rares and 45 Commons. At least we are closing in on correct intel on the set.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2023, 08:55:19 AM »
Good call. There are 5 9 card puzzles which equals 45 cards.  Maybe there are 12 Rares and 45 Commons. At least we are closing in on correct intel on the set.
[/quo

I ordered Micro binder with twelve micro pockets per page that fit these stickers. Each page will fit one Puzzle and 3 of the Rares. It will look very cool.  I will post a pic once it arrives.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2023, 11:36:27 AM »
Some of you have ordered from Deborah Greenough before.  I've ordered cases of Minis for at least two of the Minis series and passed along her contact info which led to a few others ordering from her.  I've always been happy with her service.  At any rate, I was asking her if she would be getting/selling the Micro stickers.  I told her I was interested in a dozen packs and she said she could do that for $66 plus shipping.  She said she would need to order a certain minimum (not sure what that amount would be), but was happy for me to pass along her name and contact info to fellow collectors.  If any of you are interested in ordering, you can reach her at Ravinylsandminis@gmail.com.

She just added that she would like to order by Wednesday evening, so it would be best to contact her ASAP.

One more detail she added is that she could do 36 packs for $180 plus shipping (in addition to the 12 for $66 shipping as mentioned above).
« Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 11:47:29 AM by crackedjerk »

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2023, 03:11:40 PM »
[/quo

I ordered Micro binder with twelve micro pockets per page that fit these stickers. Each page will fit one Puzzle and 3 of the Rares. It will look very cool.  I will post a pic once it arrives.
\

Micro Binder arrived. Stickers do not fit. I will be using the 20 pocket pages I used for the older SI Wackys.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2023, 05:02:20 PM »
Some of you have ordered from Deborah Greenough before.  I've ordered cases of Minis for at least two of the Minis series and passed along her contact info which led to a few others ordering from her.  I've always been happy with her service.  At any rate, I was asking her if she would be getting/selling the Micro stickers.  I told her I was interested in a dozen packs and she said she could do that for $66 plus shipping.  She said she would need to order a certain minimum (not sure what that amount would be), but was happy for me to pass along her name and contact info to fellow collectors.  If any of you are interested in ordering, you can reach her at Ravinylsandminis@gmail.com.

She just added that she would like to order by Wednesday evening, so it would be best to contact her ASAP.

One more detail she added is that she could do 36 packs for $180 plus shipping (in addition to the 12 for $66 shipping as mentioned above).

That is better pricing than I can get. I would recommend buying 12 or more packs if you are going for a set of wackies. With 10 rare wackies and only 2 per mystery pack plus only half or less of the mystery packs being Wackies; you need to hit 5 diifferent mystery packs containing wackies to get all the Rare wackies. I opened 4 packs so far. All 4 had Wackys in the mystery pack so I got 8 Rares; but 3 of them were the same card so I have 6 out of 10 rares. I was lucky to get all Mystery packs with Wackies. My friend opened 5 packs. 3 of the mystery packs had wackies and two had GPK's. He got 6 different wacky Rares.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 05:15:46 PM by DrDeal »

• Administrator
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2023, 06:48:24 PM »

If you post outside of the quote box, it’s easier to see what’s new

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2023, 04:35:31 AM »
Adding the 9 Card Puzzle Titles: Gadzooka, Weakies , Logs, Cracked Jerk, Dr Pooper

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2023, 10:50:14 AM »
Adding these three common titles: Band Ache, Weakies, Dims

Offline GPKNews

« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2023, 12:21:56 PM »
At the risk of picking ridicule for being a GPK guy….

I run the GPKNews website. I’ve been working with Andrew and his buddy the past few days sharing info as we try to decipher a checklist for this set. Here is the link to an article on my website o put up yesterday with the details on the set. Sure the article is GPK focused, but it includes a link to a Google Doc with a live checklist I’m updating as more cards are found.

https://gpknews.com/2023/05/more-details-on-super-impulse-worlds-smallest-gpk-wacky-micro-card-collection/

Also, I’ve ordered from Deborah in the past and it’s always gone well.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2023, 12:31:54 PM »

I run the GPKNews website. I’ve been working with Andrew and his buddy the past few days sharing info as we try to decipher a checklist for this set. Here is the link to an article on my website o put up yesterday with the details on the set. Sure the article is GPK focused, but it includes a link to a Google Doc with a live checklist I’m updating as more cards are found.

https://gpknews.com/2023/05/more-details-on-super-impulse-worlds-smallest-gpk-wacky-micro-card-collection/

Thanks for the info and backup about Deborah!  SI definitely makes me crazy with their lack of clarity on set checklists, what's really rare, and lack of info in general.  That being said, I look forward to this set.  I'd be very interested in trading my GPK packs to a GPK collector for their Wacky packs, so feel free to email me if you're interested (or know of someone who is) as I suspect a lot of folks on both sides of the collecting aisle will find that a win-win.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2023, 02:12:40 PM »

No ridicule here!  I dabble in GPK myself, but my heart lies with Wackys.  Will check out your website ASAP!

• Administrator
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2023, 02:50:15 PM »

Hi Jeff,

thanks for posting.
I had started our own Master List checklist for the Micro set, and initially I had only put in the Wackys that Andrew indicated.
http://www.wackypackagesforum.com/index.php?topic=6858.msg127325#msg127325

As there was clamoring for the GPK info as well, I expanded my listing yesterday and used your spreadsheet to fill it in with all your great info on GPK (SI's wrong art and number indications as well. Good grief!!)
between our groups, I'm sure we'll figure out all the mysteries and overcome the misinformation from SI on this set. (47/10 & 50/20 is obviously wrong)

Patrick

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2023, 02:50:49 PM »
TY for the link!

Richard
#StayWacky

Offline Swiski

« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2023, 05:21:03 AM »
Looking forward to seeing more reports of these being found in the wild. Please also say which section of the store you found them. At Targets, they could be either by the other trading cards or in the "minis" aisle in the toy department.

• Administrator
« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2023, 06:13:27 AM »
I checked my local Cracker Barrel. They have a SI display, but no Wackys.
Also checked at It’s Sugar, which is listed on the SI website, but they had no SI products at all.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2023, 02:08:39 PM »
These are back in stock now at Little Obsessed. Free shipping if you spend over $75.

Andrew

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2023, 03:21:26 PM »
They are sold out again at LO.

Andrew

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2023, 05:36:56 PM »
Two more Common titles today: Spittles and Cheatos. That's 45 commons so that may be it unless they did a few commons with puzzle previews on the back like they did with GPK's.

• Administrator
« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2023, 08:12:09 PM »
Two more Common titles today: Spittles and Cheatos. That's 45 commons so that may be it unless they did a few commons with puzzle previews on the back like they did with GPK's.
those will take it over 45

need to confirm:  both Cheatos and Cheapos?
and is there a 6up? (it's on the wrapper)

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #60 on: June 01, 2023, 02:48:40 AM »
those will take it over 45

need to confirm:  both Cheatos and Cheapos?
and is there a 6up? (it's on the wrapper)

My bad: Cheapos yes, Cheatos No. Sorry. No 6 Up so far.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #61 on: June 01, 2023, 03:32:07 AM »
The ordering window at RAVinyls is now closed.

Offline Corndog

• Corndog....the NEW Blunder
  • There's no need to fear, because Corndog is here.
« Reply #62 on: June 01, 2023, 07:57:34 AM »
I can't find these anywhere. Does anybody have any idea where I can find them?

I mainly would like a couple of the Blunder cards and maybe even an empty package/wrapper.

Thanks

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #63 on: June 01, 2023, 08:33:07 AM »
I can't find these anywhere. Does anybody have any idea where I can find them?

I mainly would like a couple of the Blunder cards and maybe even an empty package/wrapper.

Thanks

I haven't found them yet, either, so I just ordered from RAVinyls.  I will have plenty of empty wrappers, and hopefully some Blunder doubles available for you!

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #64 on: June 01, 2023, 01:33:22 PM »
I haven't found them yet, either, so I just ordered from RAVinyls.  I will have plenty of empty wrappers, and hopefully some Blunder doubles available for you!

Out of curiousity, what was RAVinyls charging for these?  I paid $77 via Paypal Friends and Family for a dozen packs and shipping from Deborah Greenough.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #65 on: June 01, 2023, 01:49:38 PM »
Out of curiousity, what was RAVinyls charging for these?  I paid $77 via Paypal Friends and Family for a dozen packs and shipping from Deborah Greenough.

About $60 per case, plus shipping.  They have been known to place second orders.

• Administrator
« Reply #66 on: June 01, 2023, 01:58:10 PM »
RAVinyls is Deborah Greenough

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #67 on: June 01, 2023, 02:07:56 PM »
RAVinyls is Deborah Greenough

Interesting.  If I had known that in the past, I completely forgot. 

Pat, when you say "case", I'm assuming you mean 12.  That certainly seems a good price (I was happy with 12 for $66 plus shipping).

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #68 on: June 01, 2023, 02:12:52 PM »
Interesting.  If I had known that in the past, I completely forgot. 

Pat, when you say "case", I'm assuming you mean 12.  That certainly seems a good price (I was happy with 12 for $66 plus shipping).

Yep, 12 per case.  I just didn't have to pay ebay & paypal fees.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #69 on: June 01, 2023, 02:26:11 PM »
Hoping to find a source for a micro binder and sleeves for these. I purchased two different Animal Crossing Mini Binders from Amazon; but the sleeves were
a smidge too small. The puzzles would look so cool in micro 9 pocket pages. I sent the idea to SI. If anyone finds a source for this please post it here.