Author Topic: SI World's Smallest Micro Cards - Wacky Packages  (Read 12361 times)

Offline Corndog

• Corndog....the NEW Blunder
  • There's no need to fear, because Corndog is here.
Re: SI World's Smallest Micro Cards - Wacky Packages
« Reply #70 on: June 02, 2023, 07:46:53 AM »
I haven't found them yet, either, so I just ordered from RAVinyls.  I will have plenty of empty wrappers, and hopefully some Blunder doubles available for you!

;D AWESOME!!! Just PM me when and if you do...THANKS!!!  :D

Offline Joe G.

« Reply #71 on: June 02, 2023, 11:42:46 AM »
Does Super Impulse also make a World’s Smallest Composition notebook?  If so I’d like to cover it with these!

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #72 on: June 02, 2023, 02:39:15 PM »
Just cracked 20 packs. Was lucky and only got 4/20 with GPK Mystery packs.  Was able to complete 1 set and am 2 commons and 2 rares short of a second set.
45 Commons. 10 Rares.  55 Card Set.

Offline drono

« Reply #73 on: June 02, 2023, 02:40:00 PM »
Does Super Impulse also make a World’s Smallest Composition notebook?  If so I’d like to cover it with these!

How about a world's smallest metal lunchbox.

https://www.knickknacktoyshack.com/products/totally-tiny-lunch-box-blind-box
« Last Edit: June 02, 2023, 02:42:07 PM by drono »

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #74 on: June 02, 2023, 03:17:58 PM »
Just cracked 20 packs. Was lucky and only got 4/20 with GPK Mystery packs.  Was able to complete 1 set and am 2 commons and 2 rares short of a second set.
45 Commons. 10 Rares.  55 Card Set.

You seem to be very lucky with these!  Or, is SI torturing GPK collectors?

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #75 on: June 02, 2023, 03:51:06 PM »
I keep getting the same rares out of the mystery packs. I have 9 Wacky Packages Wrapper Rares and 7 Sub-Parro rares.  You only get two wacky rares from a mystery pack so when they are both dupes it gets old fast.  I pulled 11 different GPK rares from 4 of the mystery packs so that 20 card set is probably easier to complete than the 10 card Wacky Rare set.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #76 on: June 02, 2023, 06:00:10 PM »
I tried to post pics of the Micro Sticker set but have hit some snags. It seems the process has changed since I last posted images.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #77 on: June 03, 2023, 12:03:10 PM »
It's worth noting that there is One New Title in this set.  Wacky packages Purple Wrapper with March 2023 Date on it. So just like the Monthly Set Wrapper Cards we got last year.  It has three of the Rares on it.  Very cool.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #78 on: June 03, 2023, 12:07:40 PM »
My buddy just pulled two more unseen rares: Cheezilla with Red Back and Fielders Coffee with Blue Back. Also, they came out of a regular pack; NOT a mystery pack.    45 Commons, 12 Rares.  57 Cards in the set.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2023, 12:10:35 PM by DrDeal »

Offline Swiski

« Reply #79 on: June 03, 2023, 01:46:28 PM »
Hopefully SI wants our money and distributes these to Targets, Walmarts, FYE, Cracker Barrel and CVS, just to name a few. I hit most of these locations daily near me in WI, and not one pack of these has shown up in the wild yet.

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #80 on: June 03, 2023, 03:24:24 PM »
My buddy just pulled two more unseen rares: Cheezilla with Red Back and Fielders Coffee with Blue Back. Also, they came out of a regular pack; NOT a mystery pack.    45 Commons, 12 Rares.  57 Cards in the set.
not sure I'm ready to call those two rare. While they don't have puzzle backs:
- they were in the common pack
- they are titles from the S1 minis, like the other commons, and not from an ANS Monthly set like the other rares

and as much as I hate to admit it, it would bring the number of commons to 47, which is what SI claimed.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #81 on: June 03, 2023, 04:00:14 PM »
not sure I'm ready to call those two rare. While they don't have puzzle backs:
- they were in the common pack
- they are titles from the S1 minis, like the other commons, and not from an ANS Monthly set like the other rares

and as much as I hate to admit it, it would bring the number of commons to 47, which is what SI claimed.

Very insightful post. Great points. Thanks

Offline GPKNews

« Reply #82 on: June 03, 2023, 04:36:01 PM »
With the info above, here’s my up to date checklist. It appears all the Wackies have been accounted for. I’m still missing 1 standard GPK and 1 Rare GPK (I’d like more info on the Three Course Mel card mentioned on the other post before I add it.)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OuVl9a3NRTuVFzerjHBkYT2MAkJj85SLXhlRDn5j788/edit?usp=sharing

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #83 on: June 04, 2023, 02:54:36 AM »
I haven't even found these yet, and you guys have got a nearly complete checklist done for over 100 items.  :o :'(

Offline Hawaiian punks

« Reply #84 on: June 05, 2023, 03:34:28 PM »
Hopefully SI wants our money and distributes these to Targets, Walmarts, FYE, Cracker Barrel and CVS, just to name a few. I hit most of these locations daily near me in WI, and not one pack of these has shown up in the wild yet.

Looked at both Target and Walmart in Hilo, nothing yet....
I like finding Wackys in the wild, it brings one back to the good old days of the 70's

Offline mikecho

« Reply #85 on: June 05, 2023, 06:56:17 PM »
With the info above, here’s my up to date checklist. It appears all the Wackies have been accounted for. I’m still missing 1 standard GPK and 1 Rare GPK (I’d like more info on the Three Course Mel card mentioned on the other post before I add it.)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OuVl9a3NRTuVFzerjHBkYT2MAkJj85SLXhlRDn5j788/edit?usp=sharing
Again, great list! Three typos, though: it should be Log Cave-In, Nutti-Brain and Slum-Maid.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #86 on: June 06, 2023, 02:40:52 AM »
It is worth noting that Dopey Whip and 6-Up appear on the wrappers for these cards ; but do not appear in the set. Strange. Maybe they will surface?

Offline GPKNews

« Reply #87 on: June 06, 2023, 04:41:54 PM »
Again, great list! Three typos, though: it should be Log Cave-In, Nutti-Brain and Slum-Maid.

Thanks! I made the updates on the checklist.

Offline mikecho

« Reply #88 on: June 06, 2023, 06:01:17 PM »
Thanks! I made the updates on the checklist.
Just found two more: Bald-Aid and Go-Dirt.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #89 on: June 08, 2023, 02:37:34 PM »
Rylee's Attic (RAVinyls) will place another order if there is sufficient interest.  They want to place their order by Monday evening. 

Here are the prices, including shipping within the States: 
1 box - $77.95
2 boxes - $148.95
3 boxes - $201.95
4 boxes - $289.95

There are 4 boxes per "master case."  You can email Deborah at ravinylsandminis@gmail.com.

« Reply #90 on: June 09, 2023, 02:14:45 PM »
Rylee's Attic (RAVinyls) will place another order if there is sufficient interest.  They want to place their order by Monday evening. 

Here are the prices, including shipping within the States: 
1 box - $77.95
2 boxes - $148.95
3 boxes - $201.95
4 boxes - $289.95

There are 4 boxes per "master case."  You can email Deborah at ravinylsandminis@gmail.com.

Thanks for informing us. I contacted them. Hopefully enough will show interest so she’ll place the order.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #91 on: June 09, 2023, 02:22:49 PM »
Having lived with these for a few weeks now I have to say I absolutely love this set! These are 5 times cooler than the World's Smallest stickers due to their being miniature versions of the stickers we love. There are enough classic original titles in the set. The On-Line cards being used as the rares is so cool. It caused me to go back to those newer stickers and see them in a new light.  Being "Kiss cut " makes them look great when stuck on things.  I have built one complete set and am 3 cards away from a second set. My second set is displayed puzzle side up.   You can fit the full 57 card set plus one example of each of the three Wacky Wrappers (Red, Orange and Mystery)  in 3 20 Pockets Binder Pages. I hope they do more of these in the future. Sorry I can no longer post pics here.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #92 on: June 09, 2023, 02:32:50 PM »
Having lived with these for a few weeks now I have to say I absolutely love this set! These are 5 times cooler than the World's Smallest stickers due to their being miniature versions of the stickers we love. There are enough classic original titles in the set. The On-Line cards being used as the rares is so cool. It caused me to go back to those newer stickers and see them in a new light.  Being "Kiss cut " makes them look great when stuck on things.  I have built one complete set and am 3 cards away from a second set. My second set is displayed puzzle side up.   You can fit the full 57 card set plus one example of each of the three Wacky Wrappers (Red, Orange and Mystery)  in 3 20 Pockets Binder Pages. I hope they do more of these in the future. Sorry I can no longer post pics here.

I'm glad to hear the positive reviews.  I would love for there to be more original titles (or at least better ANS titles than what it seems they're doing), but they sound like fun.  My order of 12 packs is scheduled to arrive tomorrow night and I'm looking forward to opening them.  I'll report what I find. 
Are the 20-pocket binder pages you used from Ultra Pro?  I don't think I've ever seen pages with that many pockets in them.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #93 on: June 09, 2023, 03:24:23 PM »
I'm glad to hear the positive reviews.  I would love for there to be more original titles (or at least better ANS titles than what it seems they're doing), but they sound like fun.  My order of 12 packs is scheduled to arrive tomorrow night and I'm looking forward to opening them.  I'll report what I find. 
Are the 20-pocket binder pages you used from Ultra Pro?  I don't think I've ever seen pages with that many pockets in them.

Not sure who makes them.  They are on ebay.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #94 on: June 09, 2023, 04:14:58 PM »
Mine won't be here until Monday  :'(

Offline Swiski

« Reply #95 on: June 10, 2023, 05:04:27 AM »
My order of 12 packs is scheduled to arrive tomorrow night and I'm looking forward to opening them.  I'll report what I find.

Where did you order yours from?! I'm sick of searching for these at retail stores.  :'(

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #96 on: June 10, 2023, 05:52:37 AM »
Where did you order yours from?! I'm sick of searching for these at retail stores.  :'(

You can email Deborah at ravinylsandminis@gmail.com.  Her prices are:
1 box - $77.95
2 boxes - $148.95
3 boxes - $201.95
4 boxes - $289.95

Offline Swiski

« Reply #97 on: June 10, 2023, 09:27:51 AM »
You can email Deborah at ravinylsandminis@gmail.com.  Her prices are:
1 box - $77.95
2 boxes - $148.95
3 boxes - $201.95
4 boxes - $289.95

Thanks for sharing! I really just want to grab 4-5 packs to get some examples to represent the collection, so hopefully more online stores will get some.

• Administrator
« Reply #98 on: June 10, 2023, 05:06:11 PM »
It's worth noting that there is One New Title in this set.  Wacky packages Purple Wrapper with March 2023 Date on it. So just like the Monthly Set Wrapper Cards we got last year.  It has three of the Rares on it.  Very cool.
Unless my stickers are different than yours, these  wrapper cards show the original March 2021 date, and are exactly the same as what was in the March monthly set. Nothing really new except the die cut

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #99 on: June 11, 2023, 02:27:04 AM »
Unless my stickers are different than yours, these  wrapper cards show the original March 2021 date, and are exactly the same as what was in the March monthly set. Nothing really new except the die cut

That was an error comment I posted that I later corrected. No new cards in the set.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #100 on: June 11, 2023, 07:35:06 AM »
I received, and opened, my 12 packs yesterday.  Got 8 out of 12 mystery packs that were all Wackys, so I was happy about that.  Collation wasn't great (got up to six of at least one sticker and none of about 11 of the 47 "regular" stickers).  I like how the little packs are sealed and I'll keep one of each color in my display area.  Hoping to trade my unopened GPK packs (and opened 20 loose GPK stickers) for some Wackys and then do some trading to complete a couple sets.

I know there's been talk of what type of pages will fit this unusual sized sticker.  If anyone has a link or specific info, please share.

• Administrator
« Reply #101 on: June 11, 2023, 08:12:04 AM »
I received, and opened, my 12 packs yesterday.  Got 8 out of 12 mystery packs that were all Wackys, so I was happy about that.  Collation wasn't great (got up to six of at least one sticker and none of about 11 of the 47 "regular" stickers).  I like how the little packs are sealed and I'll keep one of each color in my display area.  Hoping to trade my unopened GPK packs (and opened 20 loose GPK stickers) for some Wackys and then do some trading to complete a couple sets.

I know there's been talk of what type of pages will fit this unusual sized sticker.  If anyone has a link or specific info, please share.
from what I've noticed so far - a case contains 8 yellow header and 4 red header clamshells
the 8 yellow header mystery packs are Wacky and the 4 red header mystery packs are GPK.

for pages, i think you could go with either a 20 pocket tobacco card or a 20 pocket coin page?
tobacco have narrow and tall slots (1 9/16 x 2 3/4) on a 9 x 11 1/4 sheet
and the coins are square slots (2 1/8 x 2 1/8) on a 9 3/4 x 11 3/8 sheet
the micro stickers are 1 1/8 x 1 1/2, so would fit in either one

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #102 on: June 11, 2023, 08:28:21 AM »
from what I've noticed so far - a case contains 8 yellow header and 4 red header clamshells
the 8 yellow header mystery packs are Wacky and the 4 red header mystery packs are GPK.

for pages, i think you could go with either a 20 pocket tobacco card or a 20 pocket coin page?
tobacco have narrow and tall slots (1 9/16 x 2 3/4) on a 9 x 11 1/4 sheet
and the coins are square slots (2 1/8 x 2 1/8) on a 9 3/4 x 11 3/8 sheet
the micro stickers are 1 1/8 x 1 1/2, so would fit in either one

Yes, I think what I got confirms the first part of what you've said.  I had 8 yellow header cards and 8 Wacky mystery packs.  Nice of SI to be so predictable :)

Thanks for the info about the pages!  Sounds like the tobacco ones might look a little better for the shape of these micro stickers.  I'll grab some of those.

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #103 on: June 11, 2023, 02:36:06 PM »
I tried 20 pocket coin first and the type I got had the bottom flap on them, which was micro-annoying, but worked. I just bought a pack of BCW 20-pocket pages which has the same type of pockets as a standard 9-pocket page; opening at the top only, no safety flaps. I like them better. These pockets are 2"x2", so a little big but I'm ok with it.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #104 on: June 11, 2023, 03:16:52 PM »
I tried 20 pocket coin first and the type I got had the bottom flap on them, which was micro-annoying, but worked. I just bought a pack of BCW 20-pocket pages which has the same type of pockets as a standard 9-pocket page; opening at the top only, no safety flaps. I like them better. These pockets are 2"x2", so a little big but I'm ok with it.

The BCW pages are what I have left over from the 3D mini stickers so it's good to know they will continue to be useful!!