Author Topic: SI World's Smallest Micro Cards - Wacky Packages  (Read 12516 times)

Offline mikecho

Re: SI World's Smallest Micro Cards - Wacky Packages
« Reply #105 on: June 11, 2023, 05:20:20 PM »
Thanks, GPKNews, for fixing the two typos! However, I found another one: Gripe-Nuts.

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #106 on: June 11, 2023, 05:58:44 PM »
Very insightful post. Great points. Thanks
regarding the Cheezilla and Fielders -

after opening three boxes of 12 packs, I only pulled one pair of these from a common pack.
seeing as everyone is posting in the trade thread showing that they need these two, so far it's seems they are very tough to pull
So I'll amend my earlier statement
these two aren't Rares
these two are REALLY Rares
likely not Fuggetaboutit Rares, as at least two pair have been found now.
Maybe they are one pair per case of 4 boxes.
As more folks order and open their hauls, I'll update the Master List accordingly

• Administrator
« Reply #107 on: June 11, 2023, 06:41:24 PM »

Which does make me wonder if there IS a Fuggetaboutit Rare
Slacker Jack is one of the five puzzles, but so far that title is not on one of the cards, whereas the other four are.
We may never know.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #108 on: June 11, 2023, 07:29:27 PM »
I tried 20 pocket coin first and the type I got had the bottom flap on them, which was micro-annoying, but worked. I just bought a pack of BCW 20-pocket pages which has the same type of pockets as a standard 9-pocket page; opening at the top only, no safety flaps. I like them better. These pockets are 2"x2", so a little big but I'm ok with it.

Thanks!  Those look pretty good.  I know there won't be a perfect page, and I'm partial to Ultra Pro (I guess for consistency's sake as that's what I have for everything else), but these look like they would do the trick well enough.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #109 on: June 12, 2023, 02:47:56 AM »
I tried 20 pocket coin first and the type I got had the bottom flap on them, which was micro-annoying, but worked. I just bought a pack of BCW 20-pocket pages which has the same type of pockets as a standard 9-pocket page; opening at the top only, no safety flaps. I like them better. These pockets are 2"x2", so a little big but I'm ok with it.

Those are the pages I am using.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #110 on: June 12, 2023, 02:54:21 AM »

after opening three boxes of 12 packs, I only pulled one pair of these from a common pack.
seeing as everyone is posting in the trade thread showing that they need these two, so far it's seems they are very tough to pull
So I'll amend my earlier statement
these two aren't Rares
likely not Fuggetaboutit Rares, as at least two pair have been found now.
Maybe they are one pair per case of 4 boxes.
As more folks order and open their hauls, I'll update the Master List accordingly

I agree that those two are Super Rares. They come out of a regular pack, not a mystery pack AND they have Rare backs yet are not from the 2021 On-Line only sets. I pulled none from 24 packs. My friend pulled two of each from 24 packs. Jeff from GPK news pulled 1 of each from around 30 packs.  So when you pull those two titles; happy dance is in order.  This also means very few complete sets will be resold.

Offline OutofStep

« Reply #111 on: June 12, 2023, 03:37:08 AM »
I opened 6 boxes, 72 clamshells, and pulled two Fielder's and two Cheezillas.  I did not pull a Cheapios, Gripe-Nut or a Jerkson's.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #112 on: June 12, 2023, 04:29:15 AM »
I opened 6 boxes, 72 clamshells, and pulled two Fielder's and two Cheezillas.  I did not pull a Cheapios, Gripe-Nut or a Jerkson's.

That's really interesting.  Out of just 12 clamshells, I got no Fielder's or Cheezillas, but two each of Cheapios, Gripe-Nuts, or Jerkson's.  What strange distribution!  But maybe pretty typical of SI.

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #113 on: June 12, 2023, 07:28:48 PM »
I just received a case of these today (3 boxes, each box containing 12 clam shells, each clam shell containing 3 packs). Below is a screen grab of my spreadsheet showing the results of box #1:
The column labeled TOP indicates the backround color of the top/front artwork (red or yellow).  I thought there may be some correlation, so recorded it.
There may possibly be one. Hope this isn’t too convoluted to follow. There can be 4 different combinations of the GPK/WP wrapper colors in the clamshell. My box had three of each of these color combos. For each color combo, I had two clamshells with one color top art and one with the other color top art. Whatever clamshell had only one of the top art colors, that one contained a WP mystery pack. The rest were GPK. So my first box was GPK-centric.  :]. Could be pure chance. Will probably open another box tomorrow.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2023, 08:36:15 PM by sco(o)t »
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #114 on: June 13, 2023, 03:18:05 AM »
I just received a case of these today (3 boxes, each box containing 12 clam shells, each clam shell containing 3 packs). Below is a screen grab of my spreadsheet showing the results of box #1:
The column labeled TOP indicates the backround color of the top/front artwork (red or yellow).  I thought there may be some correlation, so recorded it.
There may possibly be one. Hope this isn’t too convoluted to follow. There can be 4 different combinations of the GPK/WP wrapper colors in the clamshell. My box had three of each of these color combos. For each color combo, I had two clamshells with one color top art and one with the other color top art. Whatever clamshell had only one of the top art colors, that one contained a WP mystery pack. The rest were GPK. So my first box was GPK-centric.  :]. Could be pure chance. Will probably open another box tomorrow.

How long did this take you??  I spent close to 6 hours opening my case of 3 boxes, and only managed to sort the Wackys.  Maybe I will do the GPK's today, maybe I will give myself a break.  All three boxes were 4 read headers and 8 yellow headers, so 2/3 of the Mystery packs were Wackys.  Only one damaged sticker!  I completed one set, with extras.  No way I will complete a GPK set with less packs and more stickers!!

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #115 on: June 13, 2023, 04:36:23 AM »
How long did this take you??  I spent close to 6 hours opening my case of 3 boxes, and only managed to sort the Wackys.  Maybe I will do the GPK's today, maybe I will give myself a break.  All three boxes were 4 read headers and 8 yellow headers, so 2/3 of the Mystery packs were Wackys.  Only one damaged sticker!  I completed one set, with extras.  No way I will complete a GPK set with less packs and more stickers!!

Congrats on completing your set!!  That is NOT an easy thing to do.

Offline Swiski

« Reply #116 on: June 13, 2023, 05:17:24 AM »
When the image gallery is eventually loaded on the Master List thread, it will be nice to see these up close!

Wonder if there is any slightly altered artwork (a la Commie Cleanser).

• Administrator
« Reply #117 on: June 13, 2023, 06:17:58 AM »
When the image gallery is eventually loaded on the Master List thread, it will be nice to see these up close!

Wonder if there is any slightly altered artwork (a la Commie Cleanser).
I’ll add some pics tonight and everyone can check them out.

It’ll be easier to look for variations from scans than by eye, as these things really are Micro!
I needed to use extra magnification to verify the card number on one of the GPK, which is black on a dark purple background.

Offline sco(o)t

« Reply #118 on: June 13, 2023, 08:05:41 AM »

It took about 2 hours to open one box and record in the spreadsheet. Will do another box tonight. I haven't even sorted them out yet, and like you, I haven't opened the GPK ones yet. I wish they made a pull strip or something on these clam shells so you aren't risking de-fingering while opening the durn things.  :P   

Offline Swiski

« Reply #119 on: June 13, 2023, 08:28:48 AM »
I’ll add some pics tonight and everyone can check them out.

It’ll be easier to look for variations from scans than by eye, as these things really are Micro!
I needed to use extra magnification to verify the card number on one of the GPK, which is black on a dark purple background.

Thank you!

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #120 on: June 13, 2023, 09:33:35 AM »
I needed to use extra magnification to verify the card number on one of the GPK
You borrow the Hubble? :)

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #121 on: June 13, 2023, 10:58:13 AM »
You borrow the Hubble? :)

That's what he used!!  I am exhausted from looking at those teeny tiny numbers, often with no success............

Offline lucidjc

« Reply #122 on: June 13, 2023, 02:05:38 PM »
Any one else have set of bloody knuckles from opening the blister packs?

I'm bleedin out

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #123 on: June 13, 2023, 02:17:49 PM »
Any one else have set of bloody knuckles from opening the blister packs?

I'm bleedin out

I realized this morning when I sorted the GPKs that I spent a LOT of time wrestling with the plastic clamshells.  I used scissors across the clamshell above the packs of stickers, then cut down on one side of them.  Pulled them apart, and popped out the packs.  Scotch titanium scissors saved my knuckles!

Offline sco(o)t

« Reply #124 on: June 13, 2023, 02:39:15 PM »
Here are the results for my 2nd box from the case. Still need Bald-Aid, Macaroni for Geese, Subpar-os, Cheezilla, and Fielders.

• Administrator
« Reply #125 on: June 13, 2023, 03:02:39 PM »
Here are the results for my 2nd box from the case. Still need Bald-Aid, Macaroni for Geese, Subpar-os, Cheezilla, and Fielders.

doesn't look like any individual box has a good distribution, and are always heavy on two or three of the puzzle sets, but light on the others.
Mine were very heavy on the Weakies puzzle cards, and mixed on the others

• Administrator
« Reply #126 on: June 13, 2023, 03:04:28 PM »
I realized this morning when I sorted the GPKs that I spent a LOT of time wrestling with the plastic clamshells.  I used scissors across the clamshell above the packs of stickers, then cut down on one side of them.  Pulled them apart, and popped out the packs.  Scotch titanium scissors saved my knuckles!
I cut below the packs, as there is a gap in the clamshell where a scissor blade can slip into it, and then cut up to the top to free the packs and header.
They're a pain any way you deal with them!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2023, 03:45:06 PM by Fanatical_and_Sickly »

Offline GPKNews

« Reply #127 on: June 13, 2023, 04:55:51 PM »
Those of you opening packs in the last couple of days, if you find any GPKs that aren’t on the checklist, please let me know! I know the results from about 300 packs so far and there are just 49 Standard GPKs. If there is a 50th, it’s poorly distributed. Here’s a link to the checklist if anyone still needs it:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OuVl9a3NRTuVFzerjHBkYT2MAkJj85SLXhlRDn5j788/edit?usp=sharing

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #128 on: June 13, 2023, 05:03:09 PM »
Those of you opening packs in the last couple of days, if you find any GPKs that aren’t on the checklist, please let me know! I know the results from about 300 packs so far and there are just 49 Standard GPKs. If there is a 50th, it’s poorly distributed. Here’s a link to the checklist if anyone still needs it:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OuVl9a3NRTuVFzerjHBkYT2MAkJj85SLXhlRDn5j788/edit?usp=sharing

My 3 boxes did not yield anything different on the GPKs, except my Bugged Bart stickers are numbered 11a.

Offline sco(o)t

« Reply #129 on: June 13, 2023, 05:05:14 PM »
Here are the results for my 3rd and final  box from the case. Alas... still no Bald-Aid, Macaroni for Geese,  Cheezilla, or Fielders.

Offline GPKNews

« Reply #130 on: June 13, 2023, 05:38:38 PM »
My 3 boxes did not yield anything different on the GPKs, except my Bugged Bart stickers are numbered 11a.

Thanks for the info! These things are so darn small! My eyes hate me!

Offline RAVinyls

« Reply #131 on: June 14, 2023, 03:37:54 PM »
Hello! I just want to thank all of my new and return customers for jumping in on the SI World’s Smallest Micro Card packs that include WP, GPK, and Mystery cards. My second order will be in stock by end of day the 19th. Those who ordered will be sent a tracking number by the 21st.

Thanks again to all of you!

• Administrator
« Reply #132 on: June 14, 2023, 08:27:35 PM »
Pics of fronts and backs of all the Wacky cards now posted.

I think I'll need to get a new eye exam after all that squinting at these cards!  :tard:

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #133 on: June 15, 2023, 02:51:04 AM »
I think I'll need to get a new eye exam after all that squinting at these cards!  :tard:

That's exactly what I thought!!

Offline RAVinyls

Re: IN STOCK - SI World's Smallest Micro Cards - Wacky Packages IN STOCK
« Reply #134 on: June 20, 2023, 04:41:12 PM »
SOLD OUT!

Hello! I just want to let you all know that I have 4 unopened boxes of the Super Impulse World’s Smallest Micro Card packs. Each box contains 12 clamshell packs and each include 5 WP, 5 GPK, and 5 Mystery cards. The cost per box is $77.95 which includes shipping within the states. I prefer payment as PayPal F&F or CashApp. I only have 4 boxes available so they are FCFS.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2023, 08:46:42 AM by RAVinyls »

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #135 on: June 26, 2023, 05:40:46 AM »
These are now on pre-order at Knick Knack Toy Shack at $6.99 a pack:  https://www.knickknacktoyshack.com/products/world-s-smallest-micro-card-collection-pre-order-ships-upon-arrival?_kx=NojPbaGpqzOZMSpWX03WsZrKB7Q0tiSwZ4ol_KMIuww%3D.VyxHcj

Use code GetHealthyNow for 12% off, until July 31st.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2023, 05:51:00 AM by RawGoo »

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #136 on: June 26, 2023, 12:35:40 PM »
These are now on pre-order at Knick Knack Toy Shack at $6.99 a pack:  https://www.knickknacktoyshack.com/products/world-s-smallest-micro-card-collection-pre-order-ships-upon-arrival?_kx=NojPbaGpqzOZMSpWX03WsZrKB7Q0tiSwZ4ol_KMIuww%3D.VyxHcj

Use code GetHealthyNow for 12% off, until July 31st.
I just clicked on that link now and they were $10 each (didn’t see a sale).  I came across that site a few days ago and saw they were $10 each then as well.

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #137 on: June 26, 2023, 01:03:15 PM »
I just clicked on that link now and they were $10 each (didn’t see a sale).  I came across that site a few days ago and saw they were $10 each then as well.
When I go to that page, it says they're $6.99. Try clearing your browser cache.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #138 on: June 27, 2023, 05:53:02 AM »
When I go to that page, it says they're $6.99. Try clearing your browser cache.
Thanks!  I don’t even know how to clear my cache on my phone (I’m on vacation and don’t have access to my laptop), but it did end up showing up at $6.99 eventually.  Ended up ordering five “packs” and a mini Big Wheel :)

Offline Swiski

« Reply #139 on: June 27, 2023, 06:09:51 AM »
I tried the GetHealthyNow code, but it didn't work on these anymore. Maybe it did a few days ago.

I did sign up for their email newsletter before ordering, and got 10% off. I only bought a handful of packs. Just want a few in my collection.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2023, 06:13:35 AM by Swiski »

anything