Author Topic: ANS2 clear clings mentioned on insert checklists  (Read 848 times)

Offline mikecho

ANS2 clear clings mentioned on insert checklists
« on: May 07, 2023, 07:36:31 PM »
When I was looking at my ANS2 set, I noticed that all of the insert checklists in it mentioned the tattoos and the clear clings. This means I purchased my set before they were replaced by the magnets.

My question is: which of the two sets is more valuable, the one in which the insert checklists mention the clear clings or the one in which they mention the magnets?

Offline Lavirus

Re: ANS2 clear clings mentioned on insert checklists
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2023, 07:58:30 PM »
Are there two versions of checklists, one that mentions clings and one that mentions magnets?

Offline mikecho

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2023, 08:08:00 PM »
Are there two versions of checklists, one that mentions clings and one that mentions magnets?
I think so, but I'm not sure.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2023, 03:16:11 AM »
When I was looking at my ANS2 set, I noticed that all of the insert checklists in it mentioned the tattoos and the clear clings. This means I purchased my set before they were replaced by the magnets.

My question is: which of the two sets is more valuable, the one in which the insert checklists mention the clear clings or the one in which they mention the magnets?

My sense is both are not very valuable since they produced a ton of each.

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2023, 05:02:44 AM »
There is only a checklist indicating Clear Clings. It wasn’t updated when the magnets were swapped into the set.

Offline mikecho

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2023, 07:48:25 AM »
There is only a checklist indicating Clear Clings. It wasn’t updated when the magnets were swapped into the set.
Thanks, Patrick! It probably wouldn't have needed to be switched anyway, since the clear clings and the magnets were both the same Wackys.