Author Topic: 2020 3D Mini Haunt Jemima Red Border Sticker  (Read 1551 times)

2020 3D Mini Haunt Jemima Red Border Sticker
« on: April 28, 2023, 04:27:52 AM »
I am very happy to say I was fortunate enough to complete my Series 1 Sticker set!!!! I found it on EBAY.....I had the set stored in a 2 x 2 coin Flip book. The Haunt Jemima spot was empty... :'(..........but the spot will be filled soon!!!I am down to just ONE last piece and I will have every 3D mini and sticker for Series 1, Series 2 and Series 3!!!! What a journey it has been!!! When I get my hands on the elusive Mini " Gold Windhex", I will have everything possible!!!! I have an opportunity to get the piece, IDK how long the window will remain open, but hopefully soon!!! AND THEN....SEries 4 will probably come out........

Online Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
Re: 2020 3D Mini Haunt Jemima Red Border Sticker
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2023, 08:14:22 AM »
Congrats!
So how many stickers does that make for each series?
Series 1 is insane with all the variations.

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2023, 03:18:22 PM »
wondering if you collected just 1 of every title from each series

series 1 = 77
series 2 = 87
series 3 = 82

total = 246

or if you collected all the variations in series 1, series 2 and series 3?
which almost doubles the total number of stickers

series 1 = 77 + 143 = 220
series 2 = 87 + 89 = 176
series 3 = 84 + 12= 96

total = 492
« Last Edit: May 02, 2023, 03:34:06 PM by Fanatical_and_Sickly »

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2023, 06:13:39 PM »
I am very happy to say I was fortunate enough to complete my Series 1 Sticker set!!!! I found it on EBAY.....I had the set stored in a 2 x 2 coin Flip book. The Haunt Jemima spot was empty... :'(..........but the spot will be filled soon!!!I am down to just ONE last piece and I will have every 3D mini and sticker for Series 1, Series 2 and Series 3!!!! What a journey it has been!!! When I get my hands on the elusive Mini " Gold Windhex", I will have everything possible!!!! I have an opportunity to get the piece, IDK how long the window will remain open, but hopefully soon!!! AND THEN....SEries 4 will probably come out........

Wow!  That's quite an accomplishment!  I really like these, but have been annoyed by all the variations.  Still, I do look forward to series 4 and finding Wackys at retail.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2023, 05:38:29 AM »

Why is the Haunt Jemima Sticker $300 +      I got one easy in the beginning. I don't recall hearing it was pulled.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2023, 05:47:32 AM »
Why is the Haunt Jemima Sticker $300 +      I got one easy in the beginning. I don't recall hearing it was pulled.

I don't believe it was.

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2023, 06:37:33 AM »
I don't believe it was.
Yep.
It was only available in those early two-packs, and if you bought a case of 24, you got one.
I think it’s a situation where one of them has not appeared on eBay in awhile and asking and selling prices got overly inflated.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2023, 07:31:46 AM »
Yep.
It was only available in those early two-packs, and if you bought a case of 24, you got one.
I think it’s a situation where one of them has not appeared on eBay in awhile and asking and selling prices got overly inflated.

And now, some people are "faking" two packs, putting in sealed cups in old plastic casings that didn't come with that Wave. 

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2023, 03:41:00 AM »
Yep.
I did buy a case of two packs so that explains it. Thanks

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2023, 09:01:11 AM »
wondering if you collected just 1 of every title from each series

series 1 = 77
series 2 = 87
series 3 = 82

total = 246

or if you collected all the variations in series 1, series 2 and series 3?
which almost doubles the total number of stickers

series 1 = 77 + 143 = 220
series 2 = 87 + 89 = 176
series 3 = 84 + 12= 96

total = 492
I just collected at least 1 of each different sticker.......I do have many doubles of lots of them but not all......I was just extremely happy to acquire the Haunt Jemima as it was the very last sticker I needed.Ebay has an Authentication company that verifies it is legit and puts it in a very nice sealed display case........I don't want to break the seal in order to put it in my 2 X 2 coin Flip book...LOL.... Now if I just acquire Gold Windhex I will have everything from all 3 Series........

anything