Author Topic: Spring Philly Non-Sport Show.  (Read 5031 times)

Offline Swiski

Re: Spring Philly Non-Sport Show.
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2023, 05:04:53 AM »
If anyone is planning on selling their extra Wacky Packages promos, please PM me (and others here) before you list them on eBay so I don't miss out again. I saw two sellers with them yesterday who sold them rather quickly. One person had 2, another had 4! I don't care if I get the yellow or orange variant, as long as the image on the front is exactly the same. Thanks!

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2023, 08:56:05 AM »
If anyone is planning on selling their extra Wacky Packages promos, please PM me (and others here) before you list them on eBay so I don't miss out again. I saw two sellers with them yesterday who sold them rather quickly. One person had 2, another had 4! I don't care if I get the yellow or orange variant, as long as the image on the front is exactly the same. Thanks!

I second that motion!
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline Swiski

« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2023, 08:18:10 AM »
Wow!! I saw 4 different parody promos on eBay from the Philly Show. Surprised no discussion about them on the forum!

Dinty Morgue 4-card promo puzzle set - Monster Mart parody set coming this Fall from George Wright

Bit-O-Hunky - Pranky Products Halloween Edition coming this year

Weak Tins - Smokin' Joe promo card

Tosers Philly Cheesesnake 2-card promo set - Wacky Packages
« Last Edit: May 22, 2023, 08:28:55 AM by Swiski »

Offline quas

« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2023, 11:25:26 AM »
Wow!! I saw 4 different parody promos on eBay from the Philly Show. Surprised no discussion about them on the forum!

Dinty Morgue 4-card promo puzzle set - Monster Mart parody set coming this Fall from George Wright

FYI - In the pack of promo cards that was given out (on Saturday, anyway), you only got one of the 4 cards in the 4-card puzzle set.
Marc

Offline Dr.M

« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2023, 12:00:15 PM »
FYI - In the pack of promo cards that was given out (on Saturday, anyway), you only got one of the 4 cards in the 4-card puzzle set.

If anyone has these and can post pictures, that would be awesome!

Offline rdsjnk

« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2023, 02:39:35 PM »

« Last Edit: May 22, 2023, 02:42:03 PM by rdsjnk »

Offline Dr.M

« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2023, 08:27:57 PM »

Offline Dr.M

« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2023, 08:32:28 PM »

How is the set by George Wright sold? Will he post details on the forum?

Offline Soremel

« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2023, 10:16:27 PM »
Regarding the "Monster Mart" card set... These will be offered as a full set (30 cards and a 9-piece puzzle (with checklist backs), and a bonus. NO single-card subscriptions like Galactic Groceries. I will be starting a Monster Mart thread later this week that will address all aspects of this set.

Offline Swiski

« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2023, 04:49:17 AM »
Regarding the "Monster Mart" card set... These will be offered as a full set (30 cards and a 9-piece puzzle (with checklist backs), and a bonus. NO single-card subscriptions like Galactic Groceries. I will be starting a Monster Mart thread later this week that will address all aspects of this set.

Excellent!! Dinty Morgue looks fantastic! Highly looking forward to this!

Offline Dr.M

« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2023, 07:47:34 AM »

Great news!

Offline mikecho

« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2023, 08:07:49 AM »
Speaking of Dinty Moore, I remember the animated TV commercials that ended with the character of Dinty Moore (who was a giant) pressing his thumb on the top of the Dinty Moore can and saying "Look for my thumbprint on every can!" George, the handprint on Dinty Morgue was a touch; it brought back memories.

Offline Joe G.

« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2023, 09:13:21 AM »

Fantastic George, sounds perfect!

Offline Soremel

« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2023, 09:53:08 AM »
I want to send out a HUGE "Thank You!" to Joe & Lynda Leonard for their generosity of organizing, and supplying the refreshments for, the Saturday evening after-party! What a fun time to kick back, relax, talk cards, and most of all, laugh a lot! Good times! You guys ROCK!

Offline jleonard1967

« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2023, 01:59:06 PM »
just remember 2 words "Spotted Cow"  I will be looking for a parody of that one.

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2023, 10:18:55 AM »

Speaking of Dinty Moore, I remember the animated TV commercials that ended with the character of Dinty Moore (who was a giant) pressing his thumb on the top of the Dinty Moore can and saying "Look for my thumbprint on every can!"

Offline Dr.M

« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2023, 09:08:33 PM »

Hi George!

Any updates on this upcoming set?

Offline Soremel

« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2023, 06:35:33 AM »
Yep! Since my last posts on the Forum, I've been receiving input & instructions on how to regain the ability to post photos. I just sent a test photo to my "professor of technology", and, if successful, I will be posting some visual updates this evening!

Offline Dr.M

« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2023, 08:04:37 AM »
Great news!

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2023, 02:53:41 PM »
George PM Sent and it WAS A SUCCESS!!!!

Richard
#StayWacky