Author Topic: Joe G. cooks up more Fun! ANS 2023 spoilers!  (Read 3284 times)

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
Re: Joe G. cooks up more Fun! ANS 2023 spoilers!
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2023, 08:06:15 AM »
Joe,

Thanks so much for posting all of your art. It's great to see these large scans of your originals (vs just the small printed cards)
They've all been added to the Master List artwork section.
Just realized though that the Worm Delights is the card version - would you be willing to post that artwork as well?
thanks!

Patrick
« Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 10:07:55 AM by Fanatical_and_Sickly »

Online Joe G.

« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2023, 09:58:53 AM »
But, of course….

Joe,

Thanks so much for posting all of your art. It's great to see these large scans of your originals (vs just the small printed cards)
They've all been added to the Master List artwork section.
Just realized though that the Worm Delights is the card version though - would you be willing to post that artwork as well?
thanks!

Patrick

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2023, 04:47:54 PM »
Yup give that man a prize!  Indeed card 17 is Nutella but for Zombies.  PM me your name and address and your pick of one of my past Wackys or if you want or I can just pick.  Also tell me if you want it signed.  And now, drumroll please, the reveal of card 17 Gutella!

HEY JOE - GUTELLA IS ONE OF MY NEW FAVORITES LOVE THE CHARACTER AND COLORS - IN THE SAME FASHION AS THE ORIGINAL WACKY PACKS ALSO LOVE HOW U DID THE LID AND GAG
THX
JOE

Online Joe G.

« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2023, 04:58:35 PM »
Hey thanks Joe, appreciate it!  Years ago I wrote a gag Crispy Spleen but didn’t get to do the final art.  Since then I’ve been itching to paint up a Zombie and do it right! Glad to finally have the opportunity.

anything