Author Topic: Sidekick Lab Store Attacky Packages  (Read 1535 times)

Online Dr.M

Sidekick Lab Store Attacky Packages
« on: March 21, 2023, 06:39:59 PM »
For those of you that are looking  for the original Attacky Packages set from the Mars Atatcks Occupation Kickstarter they are up at the sidekick lab website sidekicklab.com

Offline DrSushi

Re: Sidekick Lab Store Attacky Packages
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2023, 05:25:51 PM »
For those of you that are looking  for the original Attacky Packages set from the Mars Atatcks Occupation Kickstarter they are up at the sidekick lab website sidekicklab.com

Thanks for posting! I picked up a set along with the 3 card chip-back set all for $25 shipped.

Online Dr.M

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2023, 07:38:05 PM »
Some great items listed. Lots of Mars Attacks stuff too.

Offline Swiski

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2023, 05:25:42 AM »
Link?

Offline Swiski

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2023, 09:36:02 AM »
www.sidekicklab.com

Thanks! I never got those 3 additional Occupation Wacky cards during the Kickstarter campaign.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2023, 11:33:43 AM »
Thanks! I never got those 3 additional Occupation Wacky cards during the Kickstarter campaign.

Some of us paid a lot of money to get pledge levels that included "limited" items, such as the LE binder, the 3 additional Wacky cards, etc.  And don't forget the metal cards.  My investment just went down the drain.........

Anybody want a binder or a metal set?  I'll match Sidekick's prices, and no tax. 
« Last Edit: March 23, 2023, 11:35:25 AM by RawGoo »

Online Dr.M

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2023, 12:28:59 PM »
Some of us paid a lot of money to get pledge levels that included "limited" items, such as the LE binder, the 3 additional Wacky cards, etc.  And don't forget the metal cards.  My investment just went down the drain.........

Anybody want a binder or a metal set?  I'll match Sidekick's prices, and no tax.

Hey Pat!

I was thinking the same thing. I had the same pledge as you in the occupation kickstarter. Was quite surprised to see the metal set and the variation binder up for sale. I did pick up a few additional items from the Uprising set and 2 binders from the MA and invasion set.

Offline BattleCaps

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2023, 03:26:45 PM »
Thanks for the link! I am going to pick up a couple of items, but yes, I'm disappointed at some of the discount prices of certain things that I paid much more money for on the secondary market that I thought were limited and never to be seen again as well as original pledges on my part.

Offline Swiski

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2023, 10:39:26 AM »
Hopefully this store is legit. I received a shipping notice, but the information is very vague and I can't read the bill invoice. It's possible this is coincidental junk mail I received, but it wasn't in my junk mail folder.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2023, 11:17:44 AM »
Hopefully this store is legit. I received a shipping notice, but the information is very vague and I can't read the bill invoice. It's possible this is coincidental junk mail I received, but it wasn't in my junk mail folder.

The store is legit.