Author Topic: Beware E-Bay's mhsthings  (Read 2719 times)

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
Beware E-Bay's mhsthings
« on: October 08, 2010, 09:22:08 PM »
Just wanted to let everyone here know to avoid this seller: mhsthings

I mentioned this way back in the ANS7 needs/trades when I thought something was fishy.

Well, it was. Despite attempts to reach the seller on my own, and then by letting E-bay's customer support contacting (or trying to contact this seller) I never got a reply. I did eventually get a refund issued by E-bay, but I wanted the items. I am Liptorn ID on E-bay, I also see that nezhead42, sportzfreak89 and cardgarys got ripped too.

Check out this horrible feedback -

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=mhsthings&ftab=AllFeedback
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World

VX HYPERSPACE

Re: Beware E-Bay's mhsthings
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 09:37:09 PM »

Next time...look at the feedback first. I also learned the hard way (with a different seller).

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2010, 07:47:53 AM »

I mentioned this way back in the ANS7 needs/trades when I thought something was fishy.

Well, it was. Despite attempts to reach the seller on my own, and then by letting E-bay's customer support contacting (or trying to contact this seller) I never got a reply. I did eventually get a refund issued by E-bay, but I wanted the items. I am Liptorn ID on E-bay, I also see that nezhead42, sportzfreak89 and cardgarys got ripped too.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=mhsthings&ftab=AllFeedback

I think the guy is obviously ill. All those negs came in a short period otherwise he looked to be a good seller. I wonder if he is in the hospital?

Offline Ducko

• (Now on as Porkie)
  • (Now on as Porkie)
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2010, 09:51:15 AM »
I think the guy is obviously ill. All those negs came in a short period otherwise he looked to be a good seller. I wonder if he is in the hospital?

Yeah, seems like an extreme difference from before.

Interesting question to the regular eBay sellers out there (I am not one yet): What happens if you do have some kind of emergency that causes you to drop off the face of the planet for a bit? Is there a way to let everyone know what is going on? Such as this case -- if that is what happened (or something similar) and the person couldn't actually contact everyone individually, etc.

I would question it though if there was enough time where the seller continued to list items. That would make it a whole different ball game...

Offline Sue Mee

• and Sometimes I'm LipOff
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2010, 10:44:52 AM »

Isn't that pattern change usually an indication that the user ID was stolen and used by someone other than the original seller?
Sue Mee is AKA LipOff
My Home-Made Wackys

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2010, 03:02:15 PM »

I have a small list of sellers/buyers to avoid that someone sent me.  I'm a little more sensitive to it now that I received an un-warranted negative.  I'll post the list when I get back home and maybe members can add to it over time to help out forum members.
Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

anything