Author Topic: WP Chrome Mixed-Up Character/ Altered Art Card Roll Call  (Read 32561 times)

Offline Plastered Peanut

Re: WP Chrome Mixed-Up Character/ Altered Art Card Roll Call
« Reply #70 on: November 08, 2020, 03:35:51 PM »
I modified the posts to restore the pics.

Are there scanned images of all 9 of these?   I saw a photo of them mounted, and a few scans here and there, but I missed nice scans of all of them.    thanks
Send me your borderless wackys!

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #71 on: February 12, 2023, 05:45:42 AM »
I only have 2 Wackys out on display in my home office. The Gadzooka and Commie  Mixed Up Character Chrome cards are the current 2 displayed. So cool!

Andrew

Offline Joe G.

« Reply #72 on: February 12, 2023, 12:44:48 PM »
David, well i have one I can share.  Funny thing is that it was my 9 year old son who pulled it back in the day.  When ANS first came out in 2004 it was my daughter who first cracked packs with me (she was 6 at the time) but 10 years later she had gone onto other things so my son took over.  We were cracking packs and sorting cards and he turned to me and said “Dad this Ajerx looks funny” and low and behold he had pulled that card!  I thank him to this day because those can easily be missed if you’re not paying 100% attention!

Offline Alexeirex

« Reply #73 on: February 12, 2023, 05:10:55 PM »
David, well i have one I can share.  Funny thing is that it was my 9 year old son who pulled it back in the day.  When ANS first came out in 2004 it was my daughter who first cracked packs with me (she was 6 at the time) but 10 years later she had gone onto other things so my son took over.  We were cracking packs and sorting cards and he turned to me and said “Dad this Ajerx looks funny” and low and behold he had pulled that card!  I thank him to this day because those can easily be missed if you’re not paying 100% attention!

Great story - sharp eyes!!! I know I missed one of the altered art cards when first going through the packs - I noticed it after I was checking my duplicates!
A

Offline Plastered Peanut

« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2023, 01:36:50 AM »
David, well i have one I can share.   

Thanks Joe!
Send me your borderless wackys!