Author Topic: Attacky Packages & Mars Attacks Occupation Uncut Sheet  (Read 1616 times)

Offline Soremel

Attacky Packages & Mars Attacks Occupation Uncut Sheet
« on: January 01, 2023, 09:15:27 AM »
Just a heads-up for anyone interested... This evening, I will be listing an uncut sheet of the 2015 Mars Attacks Occupation/Attacky Packages" set on an "auction site" (starts with "Eb", ends with "ay"!) While it's primarily showcasing the Mars Attacks set, I wanted to let the "Wacky Contingent" know about it for it's obvious connection to the hobby! It will be listed at 8PM (EST), but I can supply photos prior to the auction going active. For some reason (most likely due to my dinosaur-age computer skills), I can't seem to post any photos from this post. If you'd like any particular images of the sheet, feel free to send me a PM! (I'm out until 4PM, but will respond to any inquiries when I return)

Offline tommybomb

Re: Attacky Packages & Mars Attacks Occupation Uncut Sheet
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2023, 02:53:11 PM »
This is great news.  Will be on the lookout for it.  :)

Tommy

Offline Soremel

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2023, 05:08:27 PM »
As promised, here is the link for the "Attacky Packages / Mars Attacks Occupation" Uncut Sheet.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/195541542638

Online koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2023, 05:13:38 AM »
Hey George, you wouldn't be willing to cut up the sheet, would you?  I still need card #12. Just kidding! Very cool to see an uncut sheet!

Offline Soremel

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2023, 06:57:35 AM »
Hey George, you wouldn't be willing to cut up the sheet, would you?  I still need card #12. Just kidding! Very cool to see an uncut sheet!

Gotcha covered, Neil! I just finished shearing the sheep, and kept the clippers buzzin' to cut out #12 for ya! I subsequently revised the auction listing from NM to "NB" ("Not Baaaad") I'm sure the high bidder won't mind, especially since I'm throwing in a pair of handwoven wool briefs for any inconvenience.

Online koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2023, 03:19:20 PM »
You're a cut up George!

anything