Author Topic: Wacky Comics Images?  (Read 1976 times)

Offline roughwriter

• Rough Writer
Wacky Comics Images?
« on: December 13, 2022, 10:54:04 AM »
  I found the list of Comics issues in the Lists section of our site, but it had no photos included. Does anyone have pictures of the individual issues they can share? It would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Online Joe G.

Re: Wacky Comics Images!
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2022, 03:05:35 PM »
Pete are you just looking for images of the covers?  I have to say I was a big fan of what Neil and co. came up with for these and almost got to be part of it but the Holiday comic from 2013 was cancelled.  Would love to have seen it as it had work from George Wright and Jon Gregory who are two of my favorites.  Also always dug the comic sketch cards and, of course, the first Wonky Packages were part of a comic release!

Online RawGoo

• Administrator
Re: Wacky Comics Images?
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2022, 07:43:40 AM »
Here's #1, a Halloween Edition!

Online mikecho

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2022, 10:03:28 AM »
Here's #1, a Halloween Edition!

Pat, I've got that one and issue #2 in my Halloween Postcards binder, since they are connected to Wacky Halloween Postcards.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2022, 10:23:08 AM by mikecho »

Offline roughwriter

• Rough Writer
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2022, 04:31:18 AM »
I'm missing #s 3 and 4, if anyone has extras for sale?

Online RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2022, 07:21:16 AM »
I'm missing #s 3 and 4, if anyone has extras for sale?

I've got a number #3 for you, must look for #4.......

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2022, 09:20:44 AM »
This is what I have - Merry Wacky Xmas!

The Complete Set of Comic Books

Promo Posters

The Comics of My People (Unofficial)

The First Wonky Packages!!!

Comic Sketch Cards

That's All Folks!

Richard
#StayWacky
« Last Edit: December 26, 2022, 06:49:59 AM by koduck »

Online mikecho

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2022, 09:25:57 AM »
I've got a number #3 for you, must look for #4.......
I just noticed issue #6 is connected to Wacky Halloween Postcards. Do you have an extra excellent-condition copy of this issue you can spare, Pat?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2022, 06:09:59 AM by mikecho »

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2022, 04:31:06 AM »
I just noticed issue #6 is connected to Wacky Halloween Postcards Do you have a excellent-condition copy of this issue you can spare, Pat?
Spare?  Arent these hard to find?
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Online RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2022, 07:15:13 AM »
I just noticed issue #6 is connected to Wacky Halloween Postcards. Do you have an extra excellent-condition copy of this issue you can spare, Pat?

Sorry Mike, but I don't think so.  If I come across one in my searching, I'll let you know.  I have extras of #2 (which is also related to the postcards), #3, #5, and one extra left of #1.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2022, 07:32:06 AM by RawGoo »

Online mikecho

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2022, 08:31:35 AM »
Sorry Mike, but I don't think so.  If I come across one in my searching, I'll let you know.  I have extras of #2 (which is also related to the postcards), #3, #5, and one extra left of #1.
Okay, thanks!

Online RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2022, 10:34:06 AM »
Spare?  Arent these hard to find?

A few were limited to 300 copies.

Online Joe G.

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2022, 10:41:45 AM »
Richard, that is one incredible and super complete wacky Comics line-up!  Thanks so much for including my little, exclusive, ToyCon 2018 release of what would have been my entry into the 2013 Wacky Holiday Comic.  Now here’s something yiu haven’t seen before, these are my three return cards from that comic.  See the comic had gone through just about all stages of production before it was canceled and all art had been submitted so lots of these sketch cards should exist.  Don’t know where any of the other artists cards are but these three have been in my collection since then!

Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas to all!

This is what I have - Merry Wacky Xmas!

The Complete Set of Comic Books

Promo Posters

The Comics of My People (Unofficial)

The First Wonky Packages!!!

Comic Sketch Cards

That's All Folks!

Richard
#StayWacky

Online RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2022, 11:05:19 AM »
Richard, that is one incredible and super complete wacky Comics line-up!  Thanks so much for including my little, exclusive, ToyCon 2018 release of what would have been my entry into the 2013 Wacky Holiday Comic.  Now here’s something yiu haven’t seen before, these are my three return cards from that comic.  See the comic had gone through just about all stages of production before it was canceled and all art had been submitted so lots of these sketch cards should exist.  Don’t know where any of the other artists cards are but these three have been in my collection since then!

Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas to all!

Awesome!!  Are they for sale?

Online Joe G.

« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2022, 11:32:07 AM »
Awesome!!  Are they for sale?

Pat, since the comic never came out, so they was never an “official” release, I don’t know if Topps would want me selling them.  I suspect that’s why none of the Holiday 2013 return sketches from other artists have turned up.  It’s a grey area to be sure but as I’m still working for Topps, I wouldn’t want to chance it. 
« Last Edit: December 26, 2022, 08:46:14 PM by Joe G. »

Online RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2022, 01:00:44 PM »
Pat, since the comic never came out, so they were never an “official” release, I don’t know if Topps would want me selling them.  I suspect that’s why none of the Holiday 2013 return sketches from other artists have turned up.  It’s a grey area to be sure but as I’m still working for Topps, I wouldn’t want to chance it.

I understand.  At least we got a chance to see them!!