Author Topic: “Bunyuns?”  (Read 1121 times)

Offline JailOJohn

• Sticking Wackys on Furniture since 1973...
“Bunyuns?”
« on: December 05, 2022, 08:12:57 AM »
Sleuthing time. Or educating John time…i was looking at the box of the White Mountain 1000-piece Wacky Packages jigsaw puzzle….it is all OS titles…except…in the upper right hand corner, there is a title “Bunyuns,” With packaging that looks just like Funyuns. Can anyone shed some light in whether there was an actual Bunyuns Wacky? Im trying to attach the photo, but its not working this morning… I guess it is possible it is an ANS title im unfamiliar with or from a non Wacky parody set…
« Last Edit: December 05, 2022, 08:20:45 AM by JailOJohn »

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
Re: “Bunyuns?”
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2022, 08:24:08 AM »
Sleuthing time. Or educating John time…i was looking at the box of the White Mountain 1000-piece Wacky Packages jigsaw puzzle….it is all OS titles…except…in the upper right hand corner, there is a title “Bunyuns,” With packaging that looks just like Funyuns. Can anyone shed some light in whether there was an actual Bunyuns Wacky? Im trying to attach the photo, but its not working this morning… I guess it is possible it is an ANS title im unfamiliar with or from a non Wacky parody set…

There's a Bunyuns title in Wacky ANS 7, I think painted by Brent Engstrom.

Offline JailOJohn

• Sticking Wackys on Furniture since 1973...
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2022, 08:26:29 AM »
Thanks, Pat! I see from Greg’s website it is an ANS 7 title. It seems odd to use ALL OS titles and just one or two ANS titles…..
« Last Edit: December 05, 2022, 08:35:21 AM by JailOJohn »

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2022, 11:42:32 AM »
It seems odd to use ALL OS titles and just one or two ANS titles…..
There are several non-OS titles there: Bunyuns, Foolgers, Hi-Sea, Alpoor, Bisquake and Fed-Up.

anything