Author Topic: Flashback sizes?  (Read 1092 times)

Offline JailOJohn

• Sticking Wackys on Furniture since 1973...
Flashback sizes?
« on: November 22, 2022, 01:42:57 PM »
Someone recently posted a comment that one of the two Flashback sets (I think Flashback 1) stickers were a smaller size. I know the album sets were smaller, but what info can anyone provide about the size of the stickers in the Flashback sets?  I did not see this covered on here before…

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
Re: Flashback sizes?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2022, 03:51:56 PM »
Someone recently posted a comment that one of the two Flashback sets (I think Flashback 1) stickers were a smaller size. I know the album sets were smaller, but what info can anyone provide about the size of the stickers in the Flashback sets?  I did not see this covered on here before…

The Flashback series was significantly smaller than the original stickers.  Flashback 2 was better.

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2022, 08:50:07 PM »
As Raw Goo stated, the imagery is smaller than original in the sets, but the cards themselves are the same standard size as always, if that’s what you are referring to?

Offline JailOJohn

• Sticking Wackys on Furniture since 1973...
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2022, 05:47:24 AM »
I took her earlier post to mean the stickers were smaller. I had not actually noticed the smaller print, so thanks for the clarification…

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2022, 10:28:07 AM »
I took her earlier post to mean the stickers were smaller. I had not actually noticed the smaller print, so thanks for the clarification…

I'm sorry about that, it made sense when I wrote it.....   :-[    Thanks for saying what I meant, Patrick!

anything